Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Passenger

Default Hot Girls

Are there a lot of hot girls on cruises? I think hot girls are sweeeeeet...
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:39 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch
Default Re: Hot Girls

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it all depends what u consider hot...and whatever people might have been on my cruise PROBABLY won't be on yours...lol

Old April 21st, 2004, 08:51 PM
First Mate

tons

i am a girl so i cant say but theres a lot of nice people!
hahahshahahahahahhahahahaha

lulu7
Old April 21st, 2004, 09:14 PM
EagleFan20

dude its different every cruise so hope for the best lol.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to glamour1030

yeah it really does depend on what ship. i was on a celebrity so most of the girls were pretty well groomed and well i dont know how else to put it but rich, so i'd say all of us were pretty hot. but if your into trashy girls...then i hope ur not going on a celebrity.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

nice assumption to make, that other lines have trashy chicks while only celebrity has well groomed girls...or doesnt have trashy girls. most "trashy" girls wouldn't be able to afford goin on cruises anyways...

Old April 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Passenger

what the heck!, just bcuz somone isnt RICH enough to go on a cruise doesnt mean that their trashy!
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
MoneyShot

actually I would except the trashiness to come out of a lot of girls during a 1 week cruise because none of their friends from home would know what they are doing so they reputation will still be intact
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
Beginner

Haha...of course there are hott girls on any cruise. And yeah, reputations aren't an issue!
Old April 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to xxcpbeautyxx Send a message via AIM to xxcpbeautyxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxcpbeautyxx

.:**:. DPerry...considering most cruises carry over 2,000 passengers, ur bound to see all types of people. Chances are, you'll see some who you think are hot.; ) .:**:.

|T|R|A|C|Y|

Fascination 8/01

Ecstasy 4/04
Old April 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

Lot's of Hot Girl

Old December 11th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Hot Girls

yeh you dont know anyone, when you go, its like meeting friends all over again, starting at the beginning, so you judge them with what you know, how they look.. beauty.. thats not how its spose to be, so give everyone a chance... and dont jump to conclusions either.....
Old December 11th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I seem to meet the best on Royal Caribbean...

No really, with over 100 teens on an in-season cruise there is bound to be at least ONE hott one...

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old December 11th, 2004, 09:32 PM
First Mate

Ohh yes.....................................a ton but i cant cheat on my gf soo i cant hook up
Old December 11th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Blake....

there are always hot girls on cruises...no matter what...you just have to talk to them before other guys do...cuz if you dont...haha...then you'll have to settle with "other" girls
Old December 11th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ibanezgtrist87 Send a message via MSN to ibanezgtrist87

i say grow the hell up...you make good teenagers like some of us sound like horntoads non-stop. if you only look for "hottness" good luck in life!
Old December 12th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to HotPinkMascara

Beleive me... there are TONS of hott girls. If you are afraid of the "other" girls, dont worry because they are usually with their parents the whole time. But the hott girls... they are always in site of the boys.
Old December 12th, 2004, 01:10 PM
MissyK

So just because they spend time with their parents they are not "hot?" Some people actually appreciate their parents WHO ARE PAYING FOR THE CRUISE and want to spend quality time with them, because after school and college there won't be time. Why does it matter anyway? Isn't the whole point of a cruise to see the different locations you are visiting? When I cruise I don't blow off my parents and "hang out" looking for "hott" guys, I rather spend my time with my parents seeing places I won't get to see again in my life. I'm sorry to sound negative, that's just my view.
Old December 12th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ibanezgtrist87 Send a message via MSN to ibanezgtrist87

i couldnt agree anymore with MissyK...i mean come on, only the immature teenagers would go on a vacation with the sole purpose of looking for hot girls or guys.
these types of teenagers will find they'll have a hard time in life when immaturity bites the in the a**.

STAR PRINCESS
Old December 12th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Admiral

Beleive me... there are TONS of hott girls. If you are afraid of the "other" girls, dont worry because they are usually with their parents the whole time. But the hott girls... they are always in site of the boys.

Wow dude, that has to be the lowest thing I have ever heard... You auctually think you look cool by saying that? Really though, when you grow up, and you are 55 years old do you really think that your wife is going to be "the site of all the guys?" Yeah hott girls are nice but the ones who get drunk and hang out with all the "drunk immature boys" arent my type... Most girls dont want to hang out with "boys" anyways, they want the real teenager "guys."

Im not saying that I dont try to meet hott girls on my cruise- thats untrue I like to, who doesnt, I just dont worry myself sick over it!

I mean, what can I say, they all come to me!

Old December 12th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Passenger

Yo I am back after 8 months hiatus... and starting this wonderful post. I still like hot girls. And I still like cruises. I want cruises with girls who wear abercrombie and fitch. Those little booty shorts and sweatpants and tight hard tail pants i love those. Damn I like young girls like 14-17 they are the hottest ever, any age. I think Royal Caribbean or Carnival is the best for getting with girls. The hottest seem to be around the pool just hottin it up. Peace to mateo i am out
Old December 13th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to RodeoTrickChic

Geeze HotPinkMascara... pretty low huh? Alot of Chics will be with their parents and that doesnt mean they are not hott. And the girls who hang out with the immature drunk boys, they are'nt so bad either. It means they know how to have a good time. But it doesnt mean they are bad teens either. Just know who you are looking for, and they will most likey be on the cruise.
Old December 13th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Dartoid

nice assumption to make, that other lines have trashy chicks while only celebrity has well groomed girls...or doesnt have trashy girls. most "trashy" girls wouldn't be able to afford goin on cruises anyways...

~*~Danielle~*~

Just out of curiosity: are YOU paying for YOUR cruises?
Old December 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM
just me

wow i really think its dumb when people fight like this on message boards but here is what i think...
1) im a girl and ya i know guys like hott girls.. its not like this is surprising!
2) people hook up on cruise... and your on a cruise and you prob arent going to see these people agagin... maybe some people want to look for someone they can have deep conversations w/ or whatever... or start a relationship or life long firendship.. but most people just are looking for someone to hook up w/ or have fun w/. honestly... are you looking for ugly people on cruises? no
3) about the trashy girls thing... i agree... not all but most rich people aren't really that trashy... or trashy looking at least... so ya
4) again... UR ON A CRUISE!... its for fun... not for real life... why not hook up w/ every hott guy or girl you see... personally i dont think it matters if you hook up w/ like 10 people in 7 days... big deal!
5) of course people want to meet good looking ppl... are you supposed to ghet to know every kid on the ship... its not like anybody siad they wouldnt be firends w/ someone if they were ugly

well thats my view : )
Old December 13th, 2004, 06:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Joefoe

^ agreed. When im on a cruise i honestly do the same thing as shallow as it is, but i mean ur on a cruise, not like any relationships are coming off from it.
Old December 13th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Admiral

Alright, I guess if thats what yall' have to do to look cool, by all means do it!

Old December 14th, 2004, 03:09 PM
your my boy blue!

i disagree cruises are all about meeting people, girls, a girl in particular to do stuff with
Old December 14th, 2004, 06:36 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Joefoe

haha dan its not about looking cool, its more your on vacation having a good time
Old December 15th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Californiacutie Send a message via Yahoo to Californiacutie

Author: Joefoe (---.cpe.townisp.com)
Date: 12-13-04 18:33

^ agreed. When im on a cruise i honestly do the same thing as shallow as it is, but i mean ur on a cruise, not like any relationships are coming off from it.

No relationships are coming from it? It just so happens that i met my boyfriend on there. We didnt really hook up at first, we just talked and we're really close the whole cruise and found out that we only live 30 mins apart. So actually, relationships can come from it, you really dont have to like hook up with 10 people.

Old December 27th, 2004, 03:41 PM
-Roman-

No there arent't hot Girls!Only Cold Girls :-)