CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   flip flop pendant necklaces (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/290271-flip-flop-pendant-necklaces.html)

brittany18 April 24th, 2004 09:12 PM

flip flop pendant necklaces

my friend went on a cruise about 4 months ago and brought back this really cute flip flop pendant necklace from the bahamas. i saw them in claires a couple days ago and they look like they're getting really popular. does anyone know where else they sell them besides claires? thanks!

SoccerQT116 April 24th, 2004 11:37 PM

Re: flip flop pendant necklaces

i think ive seen them at...damn i cant remember but i do remember seeing them somewhere...i wanna say lik macys or something big store lik that

Tamster April 25th, 2004 01:35 AM

I am a manager at Claires and yes, a lot of girls buy them. They have the necklaces, earings and even best friend necklaces. I had a girl come in that was going on her 2nd cruise and bought a best friend necklace of the flipflops in case she met a great friend on the cruise so she could give it to that person as a reminder of the cruise and the friendship they had on it, I thought it was a cute idea

Tauruschick April 25th, 2004 09:18 AM

I saw them at the Icing....

junemoon11 April 25th, 2004 10:24 AM

we sell them where I work...at a card store

brittany18 April 25th, 2004 12:35 PM

i didnt buy one at claires because i liked the one i saw from the bahamas better. the claires necklace looked cheap and little (no offense to claires) coutthestars420....why don't you stop putting your 2 cents worth in...if u couldnt answer my question then why respond?

Sara754 April 25th, 2004 01:51 PM

Tauruschick- Icing is owned by Claires

cruiseprincess0162 April 25th, 2004 04:51 PM

I got one from my tutor as a Valentines day gift. I have no idea where she got it at.
XoXo
Jenna

cheer_brat_06 April 27th, 2004 05:00 PM

count the stars was just saying what she thought and i will too i think it is kinda cute

Roisin May 1st, 2004 11:23 PM

my friend went on a cruise in february and got that necklace too

Linake May 2nd, 2004 12:34 PM

I got mine in Lahaina. They look like crap from claires. I got mine at some Tourist store, where they looked better at.

crewzinkween May 2nd, 2004 12:50 PM

instead of trying to be like everyone and buy the same thing as them...why dont you get something no one has a start a new trend?

brittany18 May 2nd, 2004 04:06 PM

umm maybe because i thought they were cute??...anyways thanks for telling me where to get them at..i guess i'll just wait untill july when i go on my cruise to get one!

crewzinkween May 2nd, 2004 05:18 PM

you didnt have to get smart about it. i was just giving you a suggestion so you wont be like everyone else. ya know so you can be a leader instead of a follower but to each their own. have fun cruisin and good luck finding that necklace

kahunababe101 May 11th, 2004 05:04 PM

They have a ton of them in Hawaii. I was there in feb. for the pro Bowl and they were selling them at every shop and I think theyre cuter and nicer then the ones over here. I bought a matching pair of earings, necklace, and one of those cell phone charm things

glamour1030 May 11th, 2004 09:07 PM

Ok, i bought one in st.thomas and then on sunday when i was in a card shop i saw the exact same ones!!!!! i mean it kinda ruins it b/c you used to only be able to get them in caribbean/hawaii and now they sell them in frikkin' illinois, it takes the fun out of it!!!!

Cruisebabe May 13th, 2004 06:32 PM

lyk 5 of mi friend hav that nackace and i think its getting way too popular and when things lyk that get so, popular, they're not really kool anymore. i wouldn't suggest buying it anymore.

Eye Candy May 15th, 2004 07:51 PM

are they popular in the US? how weird i never knew! i got one for my birthday about 1month ago from my friend. its really pretty, studded with diamante and its from Mikey. wearing it right now in fact.
(im from london btw if ur wonderin)

xXxbeckyxXx