Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Passenger

Default The most embarissing things on a cruise

whats the most embarissing thing that every happened to you on a cruise,happened to someone you no,or heard or seen happen to someone else...

"ok grandpa you remember on this cruise that you have to wear underwear..your not at home anymore" grandpa:"ok then but dont forget about grandma...she forgot her swimsuit and you know how we can never her keep her out of the water"

....that was either ok or brutal.... oh nevermind just answer the first thing neway..thx

Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch
Default Re: The most embarissing things on a cruise

i fell down an enitre flight of stairs....which was pretty embarassing...but not really cuz it wuz like at 3AM....but then again it was cuz the guy i wuz walkin with was realy hot and he watched the whole thing happen lol

Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick

It was about 10pm and I was hanging out with some friends on the top deck of the Navigator and heading down the stairs. I had this knee length jean skirt on witha slit in the front. It blew up! It was sooo embarassing. I wanted to die! All my friends were laughing sooo hard!

Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08
Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to countthestars420

hahha my friend and i were running on the track.. and in the middle of the track was a basketball court, which is where the guys were all the time.. and of course.. i tripped right in front of them... tres embarassing..

Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
cruiseprincess0162

we were on a night at sea and i couldnt find my friend so i was walking with 12 guys trying to find her and it was really windy and i had a short skirt on woosh!.....you get the idea...........a guy on my cruise on the first day fell down the stairs and broke his leg.
XoXo
Jenna
Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to ttbryson

There was three of us (another guy and a girl) were walking on the deck above the pool (beside the sliding roof thingey) cuz we got seperated from the rest of the group so it was pitch black except for the dim lights on the path and the most quiet moment that I've ever been in ... very serene lol

ne way we were getting tired (3 AM) so we were just slowly and quietly walking enjoying the peace and at the most silent moment the just about LOUDEST sound I have ever heard went off... it was the ship's whistle lol.... all three of us just hit the deck for cover hahah cuz we had no idea what it was at first ... in the process adam kind of tipped the brim of my hat with his hand when we freaked out and my hat went flying into Alaskan waters (never to be seen again of course lol)

Worst part was that it was a $45 hat, not so much embarassing cuz all three of us just about had a heart attack and we were alone. After it happened we were rolling around on the deck in laughter for about two minutes hahaha oh what memories... Closest thing to an embarrasing moment on my cruises so far anyways

--------------------
HAL - Oosterdam - May 05
RCI - Mariner of the Seas - August 04
HAL - Volendam - July 03
Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I have a huge phobia of elevators- I like them, but if too many people get in it, and start pressing all the buttons and jumping around, I freek out.

So last summer, me and my two friends Matt and Mike took a short cruise to the Bahamas on the Fascination. The second day we met up with these two girls, and we somehow ended up in an elevator. One girl always pressed the door open button when the elevator was moving; which obviously drove me nuts...
So, feeling like a dork, I said "Ehhh, can you please stop!"

So then she thought it was funny, so she started to press all the buttons, and jump up and down, and then her friend did, and then mine! Then I lost it- and trust me, all hell broke loose! The elevator started to shake and move up and down violently. I screamed on the top of my lungs, "WHAT THE !@#$ ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!! STOP!!!"

Lets just say they stopped, I ran out, and to this day, my friends never let me down about it!

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old June 4th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Passenger

this one time at band camp... oh nevermind... well nethin else from ne1

Old June 4th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to *Michelle*

well on the first night of my cruise i was hanging out with these 3 girls and we were walking around on the pool deck and all of the sudden one of them tripped over a chair and fell and she was wearing a skirt so off couse it flew up. it was so funny. we were all laughing so hard and so off course we would always make fun of her saying to watch out for the chairs.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old June 4th, 2004, 07:30 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to nurd13

I had just gotten on the ship and was excited, so I went sprinting across the lido deck toward the back where the buffet was. Of course, I forgot about the slightly raised doors and tripped. I almost knocked down a bar waitress when I fell on my stomach. Luckily, no one else was on the Lido deck at that time. But boy...she smiled and gave me the nastiest look.

Ecstasy Baja Mexico 8/02
Carnival Spirit Alaska 7/03
Ecstasy Baja Mexico 8/03
Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean 12/04
Carnival Pride Mexican Riviera 8/05

Caribbean Travel Tips
Old June 4th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Me and this kid i met were eating lunch one day and i got this weird chicken stuff and i didnt like it and forgetting i just met him and i'm not at home i like totally spit it back out on my plate and he thought it was the cutest thing i ever n i wanted to die haha o0o man good times :o)
Old June 5th, 2004, 01:28 AM
First Mate

I think I win with most embarrasing.

Well my friend and I were on a cruise together in Europe in 2000. On the ship we were on, there was a ball pit for the little kids, but we were allowed to go inside after 12am. So my friend and I go, and get started in a game of truth or dare which somehow leads me and her to being in our bras. UNKNOWINGLY some crew member is TAPING us doing this stuff, I guess they didn't realize what exactly was going on and the next day, on the cruise T.V station, as well as in the theatre is showing my friend and I half naked, with me trying to fix my broken pants zipper.

It doesn't stop there. The councler saw it, and when he came to talk to my friend and I, we just ran. The next day, my friends parent's asked us why we were "chasing boys with our baithing suits on"

Nope, we weren't in our baithing suits.
Old June 5th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Laura Kaminski

Okay this isnt embarasssing: but speeking of elevators... my cousin and I were going on one in the Caribbean Princess and i dont mind elevators, but i dont like them.. and it was the Caribbean Princess's 2nd cruise.. so i donno if that why... but there were like 13 poeple in it cuz it was by the main atrium.. and the power goes zap and like blinked off for like 10 seconds and went back on.,.. my cousin and i run off at the next floor and walk all the way from one end of the ship (front) to the back (where our cabin was)

Embarrasing: well this is just stupid... but i swear its cuz i was seasick ;-) no but um.. So there were the doors to the cabins that had slits in them and my cousin is like hmm i wonder if we can send notes to Joey and Eric through the door so I'm like lemme see (i take my brothers key card, cuz the rooms were messed and we switched) and i stick it in hte door... she opens it and we are like.. wehere is it? and im like sh*t! cuz the keycard never made it thru the door... and my cousin and i were scared cuz u need them to get on and off the boat... and it was my brothers so we asked every1 for a screwdriver and unscrewed 4/8 screws ont he door.. the other ones were tight, and then my dad was like come here... takes us to the front desk... is like i need a new card for mike kaminski and they just give it to us!

WAIT! embarassing moment on a cruise.. since my first one was ont he carib. princess and my only cruise: i was in the workout room and it was me, my cousin, and a girl we met, and we were running on the treadmiulls.. and the whole place was crowded (mostly with old pople) and im putting my hair up, and the girl next to me was like how do u turn it on? and im like here ... i wasnt wearing the cord... i turn to tell her and my foot hits the nonmoving part at like 9.2,,, i fall of and my skin like comes off... i still hace a huge scar from 4-10 and all the pople were looking at me
Old July 13th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Lauren G.

i hate elevators too!!! lol... i totally hate it when a ton of ppl get in them...i totally freak out
Old July 14th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Beginner

so do i lauren!!
Old July 14th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Passenger

Well,On a cruise a couple of years ago, My dad went to the bathroom in the middle of night but instead went out the door!!! I know, how stupid!?
Anyways, apparently he banged on the door as loud as he could but as i'm a heavy sleeper and so is my mom, so we didnt hear. So the next morning he told us the story about how these teens were walking down the hallway laughing at him half naked trying to get in his room. There were ALOT of people and he had to get a crwemember up the hall all the way to help him! I feel soooo bad!!! !!!!
Old July 14th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

the slightly raise areas of the doors on carnvial.............haha...........tripped over that a couple times

and almost fell down a whole flight of stairs in front of the boy i liked hahahha
Old July 14th, 2004, 05:30 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to sparklingeyez9

i was walkkin to dinner in my skirt .. and i was with a hwole bunch of people and it flew up so every1 saw my ass lol . i was soo embaressed
Old July 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
First Mate

woops i forogt 2say how it flew up lol .. there was a door behind me n it was reely winddy
Old July 14th, 2004, 05:41 PM
* BaBiixOxGrL *

i was on a cruise last december for new years, and it was the formal night, so i was wearing a really fancy dress and REALLY high shoes. lets just say i wasn't so used to the shoes.. lol.. and so i was walking down a flight of stairs and i tripped and fell down the whole flight of stairs AND my dress flew all the way up! to make it even worse there was a whole bunch of hot guys standing at the bottom too!!
Old July 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Dianaa

"skank," what happened to you is not something you should be proud of. Your giving yourself a bad image. Its people like you who are causing the parents to talk about the bad things that go on at the teen message boards, when most teens do not take part in these disrespectful activities. A cruise is meant for family vacations. You should keep your private business at a place that is not open to the public, especially families who are trying to enjoy their vacation. Teens are getting a bad name due to messages like the one you posted.
Old July 14th, 2004, 08:13 PM
First Mate

i reely doubt that that is true ne ways
Old July 14th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Twirler

skank, you have made several unnecessary comments on several different topics!!!
Old July 15th, 2004, 11:52 AM
brand new girl

it never happened - the "girl" is obvioulsy just dying for attention. so let's just give her the attention she deserves and ignore it, k?

carnival legend :: 7/18
Old July 15th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lyssad311

its not true... its not even believeable. nothing like that could ever happen. 2000 ppl on a ship someone is bound to walk by so no one would ever . it would be more realistic if it were in someones room, but then again there wouldnt be an embarrassing moment. she just wants attention

elation!!
Old July 15th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

That was gross Skank, you really don't need to post things like that...
Old July 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Eve

seriously keep your private life to yourself..anyway there is no way anyone would do anything like that!

x0x EvE x0x <3

<--Carnival Miracle 7/31
Old July 15th, 2004, 02:42 PM
pimp

hey whats ur number skank?
Old July 15th, 2004, 11:22 PM
First Mate

i cannot believe these people!
Old July 16th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Passenger