CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   fat? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/290505-fat.html)

xoshereeox June 9th, 2004 06:28 AM

fat?

if i eat too much food on the cruise.. will i get like really fat? haha i dun wanna=[

xOo sHeReE oOx

59 days-> Carnival Miracle 8/7/04 from nyc 8-)

Post Edited (06-09-04 06:29)

countthestars420 June 9th, 2004 06:51 AM

Re: fat?

yes.. you'll gain like.. 20 pounds.. in one week..

XD

Nicky June 9th, 2004 10:29 AM

You can always use their gym if you feel guilty about eating too much cheesecake ;)

Or, if you are too young to use their gym, or if you are like me and the whole purpose of being on a cruise is to relax and take a BREAK from working out (because that's about all I do at home haha), always use the staircase instead of the elevator.

Plus, I think it would be impossible to gain weight even if you tried, because you will be walking around alot during your shore excursions.

glamour1030 June 9th, 2004 11:35 AM

i lost 3 pounds when i went on the cruise and i ate more than i normally do at home, you do a lot of walking around at the ports so depending on metabolism and all that great stuf it really depends on you and your body if ur gonna gain or loose.

stunner June 9th, 2004 02:34 PM

i gained like 2 lbs i think then worked that off in like 2 days when i came back.

countthestars420 June 9th, 2004 02:43 PM

u lost 3 pounds? shiiiat.. i gained like 4.. AHAHhAHhahAhaHHAHAhAHhahA.. but i went during lacrosse season so i lost it in like 3 weeks... so its all gooood ^_^

ttbryson June 9th, 2004 07:34 PM

i actually lost 5 pounds; go figure lol and I was eating like a pig all week long!! probably cuz we were constantly doing something around the ships at the ports etc

sjn737 June 11th, 2004 11:26 AM

On Miracle, they have constant food, so yeah, it is pretty easy to gain a lot of weight. Just walk around a lot though, and work out, and you'll prolly be fine. But the food is wonderful.

Dancing_Babe88 June 11th, 2004 05:47 PM

i lost weight too...like 5 lbs. i was really surprised . i walked around alot though.

tylAr

allie_gator June 12th, 2004 02:35 PM

When I went on the Disney Cruise in 2001, I lost a pound. So you wont necessarily gain weight.

djboomb June 15th, 2004 06:07 PM

ok my theory is idf you go on a small boat you gain weight if you go on a boat like 90,000 tons you loose weight. Am i right

*~*~Karly*~*~ June 15th, 2004 07:37 PM

Re: Re: fat?

omg! i went on Mariner of the Seas...IT WAS SOO FUN! how old are u? i'm 16...u'll love it.......email me back.

kArLy

Megs1025 June 16th, 2004 09:10 AM

i was on the paradise, gained 5 lbs, haha! dont worry about it, have fun, eat what you want, you're on vacation!!! work it off when u get home

Twirler June 18th, 2004 10:10 PM

I lost weight too. Probably cause of walking up and down the stairs so much.

ttbryson June 19th, 2004 12:28 AM

Karly were you talking to me about the Mariner?? well ya if you were lol im 16.. and I dont have your email lol theres nothing to click... but ya the mariner looks like its gonna be sooo much fun

Eye Candy June 19th, 2004 12:19 PM

when i went on celebrity constellation i thought i was gonna get sooo fat coz i was eatin like 6times a day at least and had the whole 5 course meal!! lol. but ended up that i lost weight even from that! its because i didnt sleep, went 2 bed late, got up early 4 excursions, u lose easily like that coz u burn up so much energy.

KAT LOVES U June 19th, 2004 05:35 PM

i had like no time to eat cuz i was so busy with everything else....

Trevor June 19th, 2004 05:42 PM

i didnt gain any but i ate alot but the only reason i prob didnt gain ne weight it because i walked every where and the ship was sooo lllllooooonnnnnnggggg...............lol

Nicky June 19th, 2004 05:49 PM

Lose at least 5 lbs before you cruise. So if you gain weight, your clothes will still fit.

eclipsegtf10mch June 19th, 2004 05:57 PM

i eat tons of food but i still lose weight...i usually end up not eatin much one day out of the cruise just cuz i feel sick...but yeah i usually either lose or stay the same.

DanDaMan7188 June 19th, 2004 09:44 PM

It's wise just to diet before any Vacation.

NotAnotherBlonde June 20th, 2004 11:28 AM

you won't gain a lot of weight, i didn't.. haha and every time i passed the 24 hour ice cream, i just HAD to have some ;-) lol. you probably won't.. i mean i obsess about my weight sooo much.. but i didn't gain weight. luckily. haha. just take the stairs
<3 Kaitlyn

cheerangel574 June 20th, 2004 01:30 PM

i wnt on the mariner and i lost like 5 puonds! but i used the stairs alot because you had to wait forever sometimes for an elevator. but i gained it all back when i got home because i wasnt doing anything

SoccerQT116 June 20th, 2004 01:42 PM

i dont even bother looking its so pointless...and if ur worried about lik 5 pounds idk thats nothing--i never look at my weight...i find out from the doctor and thats it. And the only way u would get 'fat' is if u sat at the buffet 24/7, didnt go swimming, walking or ne thing. And if ur young i really doubt u have ne thing to worry about bc ur metabolism is fast