Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2004, 07:59 PM
foxyroxy36

Default night life! parties

what is there to do at night? i know there are dance clubs etc. but is that where all the teenagers hang out? i'm really nervous aout it, this is my first cruise and i really want to have a good time- if you all know what i mean ; )

what the situation on:
1) hook-ups
2) partying
3) drinking

any info would help- i want to know what i'm getting myself into
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to xoshereeox
Default Re: night life! parties

theres alot you can do at nightt .. every other night they have like a big party till 12 or 1 or 2 on the pool deck.. dance clubs.. karoke.. theres soo much u can do. its amazingg<33 i just cant name all of them hahha .. the first day i went to the teen club on my cruise last year & i met 3 ppl.. and just hung out wl them every day/night .. and theres a midnight buffet.. the chiefs are amazing at there work of foodd

xOoX sHeReE xOoX

57 days->Carnival Miracle 8/7/04-8/14/04 from nyc
Old June 11th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

well it really depends what cruise line you going to go on if your going on carnival then the partys are great and last late! cruise directors have lots of things for the teens and its really fun i loved my cruise lol good luck
Old June 12th, 2004, 10:47 AM
i love usher

this is a good one let me see...
1) there are sooo many hott guys on the ship and it wont be hard to find someone to hook up w/... u just have to get out there and introduce yourself by hanging out where everyone else does like the arcade or the pool
2) i never actually went to the parties that the cruise directed but there's always some activity going on... and if not u can just start your own
3) its not that hard to get alcohol... my parents brought some in water bottles and stuff and i just took some of that, but there are always other ppl who can get u some

hope it helped! have fun!
Old June 12th, 2004, 09:16 PM
bobbles

1) hook-ups-Uhh id say by the last night 70% of the people had hooked up (well not deff sex or anything but stuff happend)
2) partying-There was a teen disco where they actually did a good job keeping little kids out (there were a couple 14 yearolds but they were hanging out with siblings and groups of older kids). And tehre are shows every night and 2? deckparties, and there is a grill until 1:30 in the morning, a grand buffet one night (wasnt that great)
3) drinking-you can get it in ports as much as you want. Bringing it on the ship in water bottles works very well from what I saw
I was on the glory
Old June 13th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Dancing_Babe88

hook ups - everyone hooksup at least once on a cruise .....i hookup w/ 3 guys. just introduce your self or wait for them to talk to you. but take action fast cuz around day 3 their all gone.

parties - we made our own party, we through a toga party in the 18 + club, there were hundreds of people in their,all dress in their togas. i wonder what they were wearing underneath ? all we did was pass the word around. FUN : )

drinking - as long as you have a card that says your over 21 you can buy anything they dont care, we used my friends mom card (w/ her promision) and bought tons of drinks. its really easy or if you bring liquor on board, take a small bottle and pour some in it so you can spike you coke or lemonade we did that alot too.

tylAr