Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
First Mate

Default Re: *Louis Vuitton*

Exuse me? What are you talking about Dan? I didn't start crap, I said "why not get the real thing?" Just MY question to the girl who posted the topic.

And so what now Dan? Do you have a purse and a wallet and maybe even a briefcase too? Would that make you "higher" above me because I have a wallet? What's the big deal anyway with that? I'm sorry that I only have ONE little lousy wallet, hell perhaps you have the whole line, or maybe your 'WELL' off parents do.

I didn't start any dispute, so don't twist things around. I just asked her why not get the real thing. Sorry if my wallet wasn't enough for your taste.
Old June 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to DanDaMan7188

All i'm saying is please don't make it sound like YOU have the whole spring line to an innocent girl who wants to know where the can buy a copy! I'm sure you've probably made her feel bad enough for not wanting to spend $400 on a purse.... congratulations... you've suceeded. 31 replied to this stupid post... WOW...
Old June 17th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Passenger

Alex_120: My suggestion to you is DON'T buy a fake LV, OR even a REAL one!!! They are so over and so played out...That's just my opinion. See, I live in Suburbia, USA, the land of fake LV and initial purses, and I could just puke at the sight of another Murakami, whether it's real or fake... it just bugs the hell out of me!! Those knock-offs just totally devalued the real thing (LV recently sued D&B for their "It Bags" but I really don't see what salvage that will do). Anyway what I'm trying to say is that everyone is carrying those damn things and I hate it!!! You can spend your money on something that is more unique and eye-catchy, not on something that EVERYBODY has!! Besides, why would you want to look like everyone else??? You can visit vintage shops or some local boutiques and you'll be surprised at the many great finds!! That's what I always do, and I always get compliments on the accessories I have.
Old June 17th, 2004, 08:10 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to countthestars420

werd ^^

Old June 18th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

, now how many of you kids REALLY have the money to spend on expensive garbage?

Listen kids, don't believe everything you read on the message boards about what some teens have and what they can afford. I'll let you in on a secret....people who have the money NEVER pay retail for anything...and MOST people with money don't spend it on the REAL thing.

It's the Nuveau Riche who spend the money on that crap...and it just shows how classless they really are!

Don't try to keep up with who who think is rich. Furthermore....kids who have that much money available to them don't spend their time posting on message boards about it, they don't talk about how they spend their money and they don't think these things are really all that important.

Don't pay attention to 90% of what people say on these boards...it's not true and they're just wannabees who are trying to impress you!

Old June 18th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

I own a fake and a real LV, I can spot the fake ones easily. I say do what you want, enjoy what you want. If you feel you need it to be "in" then thats your decision. It all comes down to whats important to you. Personally those who own a real one can tell those that are carrying the fake ones, so if that helps.. your not fooling anyone by buying the fake your just satifing yourself. Your really not fooling anyone who owns a real one. Just enjoy and be happy. Its a purse...
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:27 PM
alex_120

Thats nice and all guys but no one answered my question, can you find any fake louis vuitton purses or luggage in St. Thomas or St. Marteen?

Thanks,
Alex!
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Twirler

I just got back from my cruise. We went to St. Thomas, the Dominican Republic, and Nassau. I know we saw them a lot, but I can't remember for sure if they were in St. Thomas. I'm almost positive they were though. Take a taxi into town and they are all these little booths set up and I'm pretty sure there were some there.
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to DanDaMan7188

HAHAHA! Alex - My friend went to the Eastern Caribbean last summer and came back with dozens of fake LV things! I believe she found them in St. Thomas, but from what I hear St. Marteen isn't that different.

Hope you find them!
-Daniel
Old June 19th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to dj

I am soooooooo tired of seeing those. I stayed in New York 4 days before my cruise. And at all of the streets they sold those bags. They sold those everywhere in buildings hat are little shops .

Mariner of the seas 7/31
Old June 20th, 2004, 12:55 PM
cruiseprincess0162

Hey in st.thomas they want 85 for a lil one i paid 15 in nyc. I tried to bargin with them but it wasnt workin. There wasnt any places in st.martin.
but hun I wish you the best of luck!
XoXo
Jenna
Old June 20th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Beginner

I never heard of any of those places, but i know that they're all over the lace in China Town!
Old June 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Brit

LOUIS VUITTON KICKS ASS SERIOUSLY HAHA ASk tb19 IM in love wiht louis vuitton its a big thing right now so im sure u can find some
Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
HaNNaHBaNaNa10

i cant believe u people are arguing over this...its stupid. i have 2 agree w/joefoe. oh and iserbadd... there is a BIG difference between ur parents buying u things vs. u getting a job. if u dont see that then thas jus pathetic. u may think status is amazing but in the end, nobody likes u. ur fake, jus like ur LV stuff. too bad u cant spend a week in my neighborhood. u might learn something important...that is if u lived thru the first day...