Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2004, 08:11 PM
First Mate

Default Memories

Anyone have anycruise memorys they might want to share.. Mine are well once i was on the nordic empress and i saw my friend at one of my shore excursions. Also on the dawn there was this phsyco teen amnd he was like chasing us all around the boat. I hope you share your memories with me
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2004, 12:59 PM
cruiseprincess0162

Default Re: Memories

When we fit 19 people in an elevator and then some kid yelled out to this older couple hey wanna come goin the orgy!
XoXo
Jenna
Old June 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
ClrGrd

-we had the royal family suite on the Explorer and people would ring the doorbell on our room whenever tehy waked by...just random people...i chased on down the hall yelling!
-we had an obstructed view window/port hole on our last cruise and i didnt realize that when you are in a port you have ot tender in that the guys are up there hooking the life boats back in....and you walk out of your bathroom in like NOTHING after a shower and there is some cute guy there.
-being a roomie with my grandma was certintaly an experience to :-D not bad jsut an experience
- on the grand they have a teen deck and hot tub and adults kept useing it and it isnt supposed to so one day we were in the teen center with the tv on to the channel that showed the teen deck and when people that wernt supposed to be in there went in (it is marked TEEN DECK its not like it wanst marked or anything) we would go up and splash around in the hot tub or play james bond . after awhile we madea few signs to put on it becuase people were just being rude saying that we had no bussiness being on that deck it was adults olny and such...even though it was a teen area.
- i also got to swim with sting rays and eel and a shark on a cruise that was AMAZING...we had a bunch of peoeple we had met on the web on the boat and a few of them live in the area we do.it was really nice to have people to talk to that you know.
Old July 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
runnergirl

Ummmm
*I would say getting to go on a cruise w/ one of my best friends was awesome!

But my favorite memories would be:
-Hanging out on the front of the boat... it was really windy and we always came up with fun things to do out there

-This one time I was with one of the guys i had met and we were kind of sneaking around spying on somebody up on deck and then all of a sudden he rolled across the track and so did I and it was really funny and random...
Old July 2nd, 2004, 07:08 PM
clrgrd

we played secret agents once htat was fun.....we did the game where you stikc the dot things to your back and people have to steal them and you go all over the ship.