1. Stand close to the speaker and yell your order,
using colorful expletives in ways which would
embarrass the patrons inside.
2. Drive through backwards.
3. Belch your order.
4. After ordering, cover the speaker and mic with
transparent tape. Watch as customers and order-takers
are unable to hear each other and, thus, each raises his/her volume.
5. Barter. Offer a Whopper for a Big Mac.
6. Walk through.
7. Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the mic,
speak English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you.
8. Repeat everything the order-taker says.
9. Attempt to take the order-takers order
("Hi, may I take your order?") before they get a chance to take yours.
10. Order confusing items, i.e., "Hi, I'll have a large orange Coke and a small medium fries, please".
11. In a crowded drive-thru line, place a HUGE order,
then slip out of line and watch the fun as the person behind you is handed 40 bags of food.
12. When you arrive at the window to pick up your food,
hand them several bags of garbage & ask if they'll
dispose of it for you. Make sure it smells.
13. Drive through with a carload of naked people.
14. Speak in such a garbled fashion that the order-taker
will think there is a problem with the speaker and ask you to order at the window. When you arrive at the window, speak in the same garbled, incomprehensible fashion.
15. Drive through with someone on the hood to accept the food.
16. Bring along a Mr. Microphone. When the order-taker speaks, aim the mic at their speaker but do so while aiming the Mr. Microphone speaker at the mic to produce excruciating feedback of their own voice.
17. One word: Flatulence!
18. Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pickup your order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk.
19. If you are a male, have a female friend place the order by speaking VERY seductively and suggestively into the speaker. When she finishes, have her hide and pull up to accept your order. See how many of the order-takers fellow employees have been called over to the window to "check out the babe".
20. Change a flat tire in the drive-thru lane.
21. Ask for a COKE and when you pull up to get your food, taste your soda and scream "THIS IS PEPSI, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, THE PEPSI CHALLANGE?" and either ask to talk to the manager, or drive angerly away.
sounds like some stuff my freinds would do...tehere is a really good website about 75 ways to order pizza or something they just e-mailed me http://www.geocities.com/jamabama007/pizza.html
the olny ones we have ever done were 7 ,23,40,45
at band camp we orderd one for Clair E Net
what really they dont let you walk through...lol in canada you can walk through me and my friends do it all the time...and we prentend we are differnt parts of the car and we do lots of stuff to annoy the people....and we make faces at the videocamera haha watching us its all good fun your missing out!
ohemgee.. the best thing is to go to burger king.. get some of those paper crowns.. and then go to mcdonalds.. don't even order anything.. just sit down at a booth.. people are like.. ?!.. yes.. it's great fun..
I got one
Go with you and your friends and get some of those BurgerKing crowns. Go to mcdonalds and say to the people at the register "BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING!!" Then your friends start screaming in with fake swoards.
they caught some teenage guys and arrested them for hiding near a BK drivethrough, intercepting the radio waves, and telling the patrons crap like "you're too fat for a whopper" It took the police 2 months to find them though... good fun.
Oh, that was a Burger King in one of the towns next to mine. Pretty funny, and rumors went around my school that it was so and so's dad b/c they were mexican. You might be thinkin' of somewhere else but yeah, it happened here.
*Celebrity Constellation Mar. '04
youve never had the KFC Biscuits before ttbryson, there amazing, you should really try. But no i dont think someone randomly ordered 5 biscuits and ended up with a bag of something, i think it was more that a drug dealer or group of them worked there and that was the code order to get drugs....
Ok this is called a "fire in the hole", here are the steps, (1) Order whatever food you want, (2) Pull up to the first window (if there are 2 windows, if not skip to step 3) and pay (3) when you reach the food pickup window, ask for a large water and when you receive it proceed to say "oh by the way" to get them to keep the window open, then yell "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" and throw the full large water back at the person and speed away laughing hysterically. (must be done at night)
About those 21 or so items to do in a drive thru....
A friend of mine used to work at a name-brand fast food restaurant long ago (back when health standards were not exactly adhered to and customer service wasn't that great) and whenever they had rude obnoxious people or people who would do stuff similar to that list you have posted, they would do some dirty stuff back at them. Let's just say it involved saliva and other body fluids and secretions.
So these are not good things to do. They may be fun in your teenage sort of way, but it ends up hurting everyone in the long run, i.e. wasted food and drink, higher prices for items, etc.
Just a word of warning to all of you.
Oh, by the way, reading the other posts here about parents on the teen board.....
I am not a parent. So please don't think I posted that reply above to discipline you or lecture you all. It was just meant to inform you.
At Wendys they use to have these coupons that you buy for $1 and it is 10 free flurrys or whatever they are there, so me and my friends would buy about 3 coupon books and have 30 of those icecream things, and one guy when we did this one night just let us come in back of the counter (it was like 1am) and put our heads under the machine.....good times