Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2004, 01:14 PM
katie*

Default TPing

Alright, well first....Is the an appropriate topic, or considered wrong because its vandilization?
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2004, 09:32 PM
katie*

Default Re: TPing

haha alright, anyone do a really good job and wanna talk about it? haha i went two nights in a row and did the same kid and my coaches house the second night it great
Old July 18th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

lol The coaches house. That's always a classic. And nah, I don't think it's too inappropriate. TPing is basicly harmless unless it rains. The thing that makes me mad is getting egged. Eggs smell, paper don't. But seriously, let's try to TP a cruiseship lol jk
Old July 18th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Yeah, I agree, TPing isnt the best thing, but people can do worse. Now ding dong ditching= fun.

However if you managed to TP a cruise ship, all I can say to that is "WOW" that would be really hard!

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old July 18th, 2004, 10:00 PM
bobbles

Eh it would be harder to teepee my school than a cruise ship...um ive done it before (and had it done to me)
note: dont use ketup or mustard they stain paint
Old July 18th, 2004, 11:21 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116

OMG TPING!!! yesssss....we had a state semi final soccer game the next day and the team and i dressed in black met at the our school and drove 45 mins to our coaches house. We got lost and wound up in the wrong side of town lol and we finally made it to his house and luckily he wasnt home! We brought TP of course, bras, pads, shaving cream, whipped cream, signs, and markers. OMG it was amazing. We got EVERY inch of his house. we wrote stuff in the grass with the shaving cream...and one girl put a bunch in his mail box, and we jus covered everything...u couldnt walk up his deck cuz theyre was TP crossing it with whipped cream on top of it. And he told us the next morning that when they got back from dinner he saw his house and drove by it to see if ne one elses house got hit--and he thought it was some kids till he pulled in the driveway and saw our signs and then his wife made him clean it up that night cuz she gets delieveries in the morning and she didnt want the UPS guy to see her house lik that lol OMG that was the best night EVER and its definitely a tradition now

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Conquest: April 4th-11th 2004
Carnival Victory: April 20th-27th 2003
Old July 19th, 2004, 12:08 AM
ker12

My brother TPed the Carnival Victory .. him and his buddies were tight with security and they thought it was funny .. so each night they would tie the beginning of a roll to the top floor railing in the atrium and let it drop .. they did a few rolls at a time quite funny
Old July 19th, 2004, 12:46 PM
katie*

lol well we did dishsaop in the whole driveway, impossible to clean up cause all it does it bubble lol and qtips hard to pick up and it did rain that night =P
Old July 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Twirler

We TPed this guy and then we were gonna be smart and hose down the toilet paper. When we jerked the water hose, it busted the pipe lines under the house. We had to wait on the people to get home and tell them what happened. Then we had to be at their house and 6:30 the next morning to fix it cuz it was a Sunday and they needed water to get showers to go to church!
Old July 24th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to zestibwak Send a message via MSN to zestibwak Send a message via Yahoo to zestibwak

ive always wanted to TP things on one cruise they lil mailboxes by every cabin so me n my friends took em and hung them on paintings and starirs and we also did dingdong ditch at midnight to the people that had the dont disturbe sign....fun times
Old August 3rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Jim_S

whats a ding dong ditch?

Carnival Triumph 8/21
Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
First Mate

Dingdong ditch is fun and changing peoples door sighns is cool like i put clean room when this person had the door unlocked while he was taking a crap.... IT WAS SO FUNNY . The steward went in and the guy screamed like a girl
Also.............................................. .............
Me and my friends went in the teendisco when they closed it hid in the bathroom 10 minutes befor with some toliet paper and when it closed we TPed the bar. The V.I.P Room and the dance floor. Then we agreed if they questioned us to keep a straight face. So the next day they said last night some of you TPed the disco and then even one of the bartenders couldnt even keep a straight face he laughed so much........but lukily we all kept a straight face.

Dawn 2twice soon.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
bobbles

i dont know if this would work.....but if it did itd be cool. Order wake up calls for a ton of people in like a pattern.....draw a picture or somthing

back home you just gotta do random things like.........spooning a lawn (aka forking but wiht spoons).......or if it snows put yellow food coloring in water in a water gun and go shoot it on peoples lawns.....or if its like a slutty girl get tons of those pamphlets about abstineces churchs or whoever give out and drop them in their yard.....my favorite is that my grocery store has paphlets about a number to call if your kid pees in thier pants a lot those are fun to leave.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 10:16 PM
cruiseprincess0162

we go fork people alot! and tped alot of houses on new years eve! I love dingdong ditch. it is fun on cruises. I taught my 5 year old neighbor how to do...now she does it all the time...hehe
xoxo
Jenna