Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival and Princess

Hey i was lookin around and found this stuff about carnival and princess building the biggest ship in the world....i would even be bigger than the uncoming Ultra Voyager because its only supposed to be 160,000-gross-ton and only carry 3,600 passengers just thought i would post it because i thought its sorta cool......lol.......

Carnival Corporation chairman Micky Arison revealed recently at a press conference discussing company finances that Carnival is following up with Princess's plan for the world's largest cruise ship. The 180,000-gross-ton vessel would carry up to 4,000 passengers if built, and would be larger than Cunardís Queen Mary 2, which is scheduled to debut in January. If the project gets the green light, Carnival's Princess brand expects to take delivery in 2006-07.
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Carnival and Princess

Yeah right. I understand a ultra voyager but heres a question for those idiots at carnival.....Hows it gonna fit in port hahahahaha. My friend in NY told me on the news they said QM2 couldnt even fit in the NY port hardly and thats one of the biggest ports in northamerica.
Old July 23rd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Carnival and Princess

umm.......no.......actually it can fit at NY and why are you callin carnival dumb.......and if you say that the QM2 cant fit at NY then Royal Caribbean must be idiots to for building a ship bigger than the QM2 when it....or your friend says....cant fit at NY