Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2004, 10:48 PM
megzy

Default Norwegian Dawn

hey everyone i have never been on a cruise but i am going on one next may and i am very excited. i am going on the norwegian dawn's 7 day cruise to miami, port canaveral, the bahamas and a priate island and i wa sjus wondering if anyone can tell me a little about it..thanx <3

megz<3
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to luv2cruz17
Default Re: Norwegian Dawn

hey i am a 17 year old girl...i was on the Norwegian Dawn last summer during July but then i was 16. i took my best friend with me and of course my family. i did the same places your going to! they are all really nice places and they are fun! the ship was beautiful! you will have a really good time!...if you have any questions and stuff i will be glad to try to answer them for you...if not....have a great cruise! ...and this is your first...ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!! i think cruises are the best!!!! i have been on 10 so far!!!!!!! i cant wait for next summer to go on another one..hehe!! bye!
Dana
Old August 18th, 2004, 04:20 PM
megzy

Default Re: Norwegian Dawn

AWW THANXX SWEETIE <33..I WILL DEFINATELY HAVE TO ASK U SOME QUESTIONS..I AM SOO EXCITEDD...ILL TTYS BYE<3