Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2004, 04:19 PM
NYhockeychick04

Default Early Debarkation On Mariner

To anyone who has gone on Mariner by royal carribean i ask what time the boat gets back into port because my parents want us to try and get an 8:45 flight out of Orlando, let me know if this is possible
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Re: Early Debarkation On Mariner

You could, but dont lisiten to them when they call your color, just take all your stuff off when you want, and literally walk off... They have 2gangways that are on the teak promenade deck, and one line there is a lot of people, and the one in the front there was no one so we just walked off.

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old September 10th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

it should be on their website.
Old September 11th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Yeoman

Dan, the question was about an 8:45 flight. Chick, if you were the very 1st person off the boat you could'nt catch an 8:45. 1st, the ship most likely will not get into port until 7:00. Then the ship has to clear customs before anyone can get off (sometimes a very lengthy process) by the time you get off the ship, go thru customs, find your luggage, that will take 15 to 30 minutes. Drive to the airport (and don't forget, they want you there 2 hours before your flight). If it were me the earliest flight I would book would be 12:00. And some may think thats to early.

Hope it all works out, have a good trip.
Old September 11th, 2004, 01:34 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to ttbryson

Yea theres no way you could catch an 8:45(am) flight when you're coming off the Mariner. Port Canaveral is a 50 min - 1hr bus ride away.

We did the same thing that dan did, because we wanted to get off earlier (they dont check your color or anything - you just walk off) and we got out fine but suprise... our luggage isnt coming off the boat until our color was called! I guess they take it off in the same order which would be logical... so we waited from 8:30-10:00 for our luggage to come out. I would reccomend staying on the ship, because you can sit anywhere to wait in a comfortable chair or try and get off early and probably wait a long time in a place with no seats and concrete floor for hours...

So anyways now that im done blabbering... I would say the very earliest flight would be 12 noon - 1:00 PM and be sure to tell them that your flight is this this early so you get priority departure... for you and your bags

Hope this helped

--------------------
HAL - Oosterdam - May 05
RCI - Mariner of the Seas - August 04
HAL - Volendam - July 03