Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2004, 06:14 PM
brittany1919

Default cruise VS all inclusive resort

if you have bene to both..which do u think is better....a cruise or an all inclusive?? i've been on 3 cruises and my parents are trying to convince me to go to an all inclusive. i dont think it would be as fun and i think that your parents would be around you more. any opinions?
Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick
Default Re: cruise VS all inclusive resort

I'd go for the cruise just because you can see more places.

Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08
Old September 14th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Passenger

Well ive been to both once each and i think you should definitely go all inclusive. Its just like a cruise in a sense except basically u can leave the hotel and ur not at sea and ur in one city. But id say all inclusive is alot cheaper cause u dont pay for anything and yeah cruises still kick *** but id say try it u WONT regret it even if u like cruises better
Old September 15th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to kahunababe101

i experienced both this past summer.... this was my first all inclusive trip to the dominican republic and all in all i love cruises so much more... you get to go to more places.... easier to get away from your rents... i met soooooooooo much more people on a cruise too... all inclusives are really fun too and i liked all the free drinks, but i wish i had met mroe people... like on a cruise its a definite that there will be a lot of teens there

Celebrity Galaxy 6/03
Celebrity Summit 8/03
RCI Adventure of the Seas 6/04
RCI Grandeur of the Seas 7/05
RCI Freedom of the Seas 6/06
RCI MAJESTY OF THE SEAS 8/14/06
Old September 15th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to hockeynut_66 Send a message via MSN to hockeynut_66

I have been on both. I would choose an all inclusive over a cruise any day. My all inclusive was in the Mayan Riviera, a 45 minute drive from Cancun. At all inclusives, you can get drinks of any sort at any time for free. And you don't have to go back on a ship after you've visited a port for a few hours, you can just park your butt on the beach all day and not have a care in the world. You don't have to worry about special dinner times or anything like that, it's pretty much do what you want whenever you want. And plus, you don't need to tip the bartenders for alcy. I was with a friend too, and I would recommend you bring one if you have the opportunity, just because there may not be many teens there.

Post Edited (09-15-04 17:56)

Old September 15th, 2004, 07:09 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to sparklingeyez9

ive been to bothh and would definitly choose a cruise there a lot more funn!!

Old September 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Californiacutie Send a message via Yahoo to Californiacutie

Ya i believe a cruise is much better. You meet more people, see more places, have great entertainment, and idk a cruise is a lot more fun, for me at least!

Old September 15th, 2004, 07:23 PM
brittany1919

thanks guys!! im leaning towards a cruise...i dont care about where we go b/c i've been pretty much everywhere i just care about meeting people, drinking, partying, having fun etc....so if i want to meet lots of people i guess i'll go for the cruise
Old September 15th, 2004, 07:41 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Joefoe

actually i think on the topic of getting away from parents the inclusive resort is much much easier to get away from your parents, i was in aruba in feb. and i dont think i saw my parents much more then a couple hours a day and that was just mainly the meals. The inclusive resort lets you get away with alot of things as long as your away from the US so if your into that this is a plus. However if you wanted to go and experience more things on the differnt islands and see what they have to offer then its a cruise. Either or you wont be unhappy that week.