Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:23 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Cruisechic2005 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruisechic2005
Default Unique Senior Bio Stuff??? HELP!!

Any ideas what to put in my Senior bio???
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Re: Unique Senior Bio Stuff??? HELP!!

Put the sports you played, clubs you were in, and experiances you had...

Yeah, and I know it might sound korny- BUT
When I need to get in the mood to write something like an article or bio about something, I lisiten to music I like, and some old songs that make me remember some older things...

Just my 2cents...

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old September 29th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just put all your inside jokes in there
Old September 30th, 2004, 12:39 AM
KevinS

Well you titled it "unique" senior bio stuff so i'm assuming you don't want to do the normal stuff. Personally, I don't think you should be asking other people for ideas--it would reflect you more if you just put in something that represents yourself. For example, I am a person who has never liked seeing the same old boring thing time after time. I decided I'd like to make fun of the fact that everyone writes basically the same thing in their memories. Here's basically what mine said:
"Thanks to my family for all their love and care over the years--I love you more than everyone else claims to love their families in this book. Coaches Slicer and Loveless, I'll never forget junior year of baseball. To my girlfriend I hope to have by the time the yearbooks come out--words cannot express how much I love you. I hope we last forever. Armadillo."

Don't worry about including everyone in your memories...just write something that reflects your personality. If you're afraid to upset people for not including them...you can always just not name anyone. No one gets left out that way.