9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you
8. You ask for high fiber candy only
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6, People say, "Great Boris Karloff Mask." and you're not even wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or....." and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
1. You keep having to go home to pee.
Haha i liked it i got it from one of the posts in the Chit chat cruisers section...
So who is/still does trick or treat?! I stopped a while ago but i'm gonna go this year when i get out of work i think haha... i'll be out early and at my work on Halloween everyone gets to wear costumes to work!! So it'll be fun, i'm not sure what i'm going to be though ... any ideas?
Well, since Halloween is on a Sunday this year and I teach Sunday School at my church, we're wearing our costumes to church. I had to be something nice and friendly (I teach the 3 and 4 year olds) so I'm Cinderella. My friends and I decided to make it a theme so they're being Disney Princesses too.
Sovereign of the Seas 2/03
Navigator of the Seas 2/04
Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08