Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to *sAmMeRz*
Default dining room wear on Carnival?

When you go to the dining room on the Carnival cruises, what do you wear? on a formal night? not a formal night?

Sponsored Links
Old November 7th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to duct_tape_pro Send a message via MSN to duct_tape_pro Send a message via Yahoo to duct_tape_pro
Default Re: dining room wear on Carnival?

you dont have to super dress up but you cant wear.... blue jeans, shorts, tank tops or t-shirts

Old November 8th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

actually they have a semi-formal rule whichbasically means no jeans in the dinning room. I don't think that they really care but it's a fun thing to do. On formal night you can dress up if you want to, and that's fun too, but i don't think they will acutally care. I however would recomend it.
Old November 9th, 2004, 05:31 AM
cruiseprincess0162

you cant wear shorts in the dining room dude.....
xoxo
Jenna
Old November 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ibanezgtrist87 Send a message via MSN to ibanezgtrist87

yes but only on carnival would you see shorts in the dining room. dont wear shorts or jeans. on formal nights a shirt and tie should be good enough, take a sport coat if you have one. on non formal nights wear a collar shirt and like kakhi pants or something like that. if you're a chick, wear a cocktail dress on formal nights and on non-formal nights...thats kinda tough...i dont know womens' dress. no shorts!!

STAR PRINCESS
Old November 13th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Twirler

I went this summer on Carnival Paradise and I brought just the right things. We wore the same kind of clothes you would wear to church on Sunday morning on the non-formal nights. On the formal nights, most girls had on evening gowns like you would wear to prom. I don't know how old you are or when your cruise is, but if you go to prom and it's after prom, it'll give you another chance to get your money out of your prom dress!
Old November 22nd, 2004, 08:48 AM
Kim Bartholomew

On formal nights; two boys 16 and 18 wearing a tux, all other nights, will wear sport jacket and a tie, it is dinner you know, and fancier than any we will find in Columbus Ohio.
Old November 28th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Abby Cummings

well on formal nights you wear dresses, skirts, dress pants, ties, collar shirts. on non-formal nights you wear any thing.