CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Disney Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/291818-disney-cruises.html)

SaraG December 29th, 2004 10:15 PM

Disney Cruises

Any takes on Disney cruises? Overall and with the whole teen aspect. Any thoughts... thanks!

AmandaR December 29th, 2004 10:18 PM

Re: Disney Cruises

NVR been on any cruise let alone disney but we're thinking seriously about going on disney this year...do like 15-17 yr old really go on disney...are there alot of them?!

majorcutie December 30th, 2004 10:48 AM

ive been on disney twice n im 17 i was on it last year when i was 16 n this year me 17 ... n im goin bak on it August 19 2006 n ill b 19 then.... but ya TONS of teens from 15-17... tons of things for teens 2 do all day long ... itz tons of fun.. disney is my favorite ... the crew from the time u pull into the parking lot r super super nice.. the teen club crew is awsome .. u def will not b bored ... very family oriented.. u will b surprised at sum of the things that go on on that ship.. i cant tell ya dont wanna ruin it ...ok well hope this helps ne feel free 2 IM me if ne more questions... Lilgchottie926

Lindz

StephenL January 5th, 2005 09:19 PM

Re: Re: Disney Cruises

I also have benn on the Disney Magic and there were tons of teens on the cruise. Im 16 and was when i went this past summer. There were also tons of activities and things to do all over the ship. I had a great time and would reccomend it to anyone.

Chanson K. January 15th, 2005 10:40 PM

same opinion as the two above... even though it has the Disney name on it, it's still one of the best cruises for teens around. The people on disney tend to be more snobby but thats just my experience... every cruise is different. But you can bet that if you go on peak times ie: school breaks, then you should have at least 10, probably a lot more people to han out with

hope i helped
-Chanson (Seattle,WA)

disney wonder 2/20/00 port Canaveral
disney magic 4/13/02 port canaveral
disney magic 2/15/03 port canaveral
serenade of the seas 4/10/04 san juan,PR
mercury 8/9/04 Seattle

disney magic 4/9/05 port canaveral
millenium 8/16/05 Venice, Italy

majorcutie January 16th, 2005 08:27 AM

Chanson: i do have 2 disagree with the ppl being snoby i thought that they were like super super friendly and nice.. but like u sed, it all depends on the ppl on the cruise.. ive been on the wonder twice and had tons of fun,,disney has got 2 b my favorite cruise ive ever been on ...ok well im outie

Lindz

Kayla January 31st, 2005 04:29 PM

Re: Re: Re: Disney Cruises

I went on the Disney Magic from January 4-8 (Usually it is a 7 day, but there was a special 10 day Christmas cruise so they had to get back on the 7/14 day rotations) anyways it was the most fun I have ever had! It was our first cruise but we have gone to Disney World for the last like 10 years and Disney World isn't that much fun anymore. I wasn't all the psyched about going on a Disney Cruise because I figured it would be all little kids stuff and lame but it really wasn't! Don't get me wrong, there were A LOT of little kids, but there was plenty for teens. The Stack is a place to get away from annoying siblings and parents and it's a cool place to just hang out. The activites are geared more towards the night so if you aren't a night owl I would suggest a nap. My biggest suggestion would be to be very socialable. A lot of people are too scared to just walk up to someone at The Stack and say hi, but you have to or everyone will just sit around like a bunch of idiots. At Castaway Cay I would suggest the Teen Beach, whether you wanna swim or just lay out it is awesome to only be with teens. Be socialable and have fun! If you click with anyone on the ship make sure to get a screen name or something just to keep in touch. We are going to be going on another Disney Cruise sometime within the next year or two and I can't wait. I had so much fun!