CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Wanna meet some girls (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/291861-wanna-meet-some-girls.html)

Dustin January 4th, 2005 08:48 PM

Wanna meet some girls

Hey all im going on voyager of the seas sometime i think in june and i wanna meet some girls or guys but mainly girls, im a guy i am 15 i love to lift weights and workout i can bench 250, i have a 6 pack, i play football,baseball,soccer,tennis and i do track. I might be made of muscles but that isnt all i have. I am a striaght B, A student in High school. I play the gutiar, i love to take girls on dates or just take them places well better put i love to spend time with them. I can cook mac and chesse that is about it. I love to give people stuff and i like to get stuff. My favorite bands are probaly Kiss, AcDc, Red hot chille peppers, tool and some classical. I love to dance and party and stuff, so anyone who is intrested in meeting me on voyager of the seas in june i will find out date my aim is DTCfirball and my email is Firball90@cox.net

roxybabe_43 January 4th, 2005 10:59 PM

Re: Wanna meet some girls

oh.. how very interesting...

gummi January 5th, 2005 10:52 AM

ha..that is so very interesting..lol

majorcutie January 5th, 2005 01:56 PM

yes very interesting hahaha...

Lindz

Amadna January 6th, 2005 10:38 PM

since when did this become a place for personal ads?

Brenna January 6th, 2005 10:47 PM

lol

roxybabe_43 January 6th, 2005 11:41 PM

Re: Re: Wanna meet some girls

thats exactly what i was wondering

xo_blondiebaby_xo January 24th, 2005 04:47 PM

Um...dont worry so much about meeting ppl pre-cruise b/c they usually don't turn out how u expected...trust me. neways, if u just relax and have fun (and as corny as it sounds..be yourself) You'll meet plenty of ppl on the ship.

lambolvr500 January 24th, 2005 05:03 PM

try sending that into a newspaper, maybe ull get some more feedback :P

DanPolulak January 24th, 2005 05:05 PM

xo_blondiebaby_xo = I agree...

britt January 25th, 2005 03:04 PM

what is this ... a dating service?

dude you its only january and your already "advertising" .... WoW ... all i can say

i-love-rugby January 25th, 2005 03:18 PM

hahaha...."i also like to lift weights??" and umm......i like to make myself sound REALLY insteresting...and desperate!

kenz January 25th, 2005 03:21 PM

hey, im looking to meet some hotties and you seem to fit the description of hott very well, so email me or im me at 'hi im kenz' or 'kenz1016'

hope to talk to ya sexyy, kenz

i-love-rugby January 26th, 2005 04:18 PM

oh my goodness...i can't believe people judge people completely on looks...It makes me soo mad...some one not as good looking could be the NICEST person in the world, and someone so "hot" could really be an ugly person....i rather recieve compliments like "i respect you" or "your such a fun person" then "i think your hoT"....I think people shouldn't be so shallow, and actually get to know a person before judging them!

WalkOnDeck January 28th, 2005 07:44 PM

AMEN i-love-rugby

And for Dustin would you like me to refer you to some dating websites? It really doesn't sound like you can wait until June, unless you just want some side action on the cruise. lol