Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
hunch17

Default Carnival Glory Review

Hey ive saw lots of people on here asking about a review on the glory.....and all i have to say is wow.......It is an amazing cruise ship. The food is ok its not any better than your local cracker barrel or applebees or such. Howevere you do get wonderful steak in the resturaunt about 3 days a week. The tanning is ok, however on sea days you must be awake awfully early to get a deck chair in prime position. We figured out that when we went to bed around 4 or 5 we would go and put or towels out on deck chairs and still have them for that day......Now i went over christmas and also spent new years even on the ship and all i have to say is wow!!! New years eve on a cruise ship is an experience everyone should experience once....its absolutly amazing. I know everyone on this website is against alchol as am i but it is one night of the year where you can take every rule and just go out the window....the booze is flowing there is dancing on deck and everything is wonderful. There is a small basketball court and a half a volley ball court onboard and i believe carnival woudl of been better served with a court like the voyager class ships have that can serve as both instead of miniscule versions of each. NOW THE BEST PART.....THE CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the dance clubs are wonderful, the one for teens is ok, during my week not to many people danced but there was alot of socalizing and just having fun, however every night i was lucky enough to sneak into the adult dance club because i am 17 and wow.....however i do suggest if you are not 18 or do not look 18 that you either have a fake id or just dont even try because you will never get in, they card anyone who looks under 18. The amount of lights and the sound system in there is just amaizng..........if anyone has any questions about this ship just tell me.....this is a generalized review trust me there is definately more to know
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to LuvstoCruise05 Send a message via Yahoo to LuvstoCruise05
Default Re: Carnival Glory Review

yea i love that ship been on it two times!!!!!!!
Old January 13th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to duct_tape_pro Send a message via MSN to duct_tape_pro Send a message via Yahoo to duct_tape_pro

yeah shes a great ship... i went in september

Old January 13th, 2005, 09:09 PM
your my boy blue!

have any of you been the the voyager class ships