CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   hook up on cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/291930-hook-up-cruises.html)

xxmanda290xx January 14th, 2005 05:50 PM

hook up on cruises

ok my family is going on a cruise this summer and i just wanna know does anybody hookup with other people or do they get any futher then that with that so just tell me because iw ant to know if i should on my crusie

sparklingeyez9 January 14th, 2005 06:12 PM

Re: hook up on cruises

yeah people do hook up on cruises ..its one of the funnest partss of it =)

cruiselover January 22nd, 2005 10:27 PM

yea they always do. and get a good girl so u can play with her.

morepepper0405 January 22nd, 2005 10:42 PM

manda no they dont hook up cruises they have oral hardcore sex haha manda if daddy sees this your dead manda
haha

DanPolulak January 22nd, 2005 11:49 PM

Yes... if u wanna be cool? I thought so!

If you really wanna spend hours reading into it do a search for "teen hookups," you will find hundreds of threads on it...

xo_blondiebaby_xo January 24th, 2005 04:14 PM

Yeah...its so much fun on ships...think about it, no curfews, easy drinks, um and so many guys to choose from..! Have fun...;)

jorey March 1st, 2005 06:43 AM

You all are sluts....

HockeyFan518 March 1st, 2005 08:31 AM

hey there not sluts... it just happens on cruises... I went a cruise last year with no intentions of hooking up but I made friends with this guy and well we hooked up. He didnt get very far cause i wasnt that into it but next time I'll want to.

squirrelgurl March 1st, 2005 10:54 AM

i hooked up wit this guy matt, but he had 2 leave earlly(cuzz grandma died so sad) so didnt do 2 much, but we will be able 2 see each other a lot,

Victoria S March 1st, 2005 02:24 PM

hooking up is one of the best parts! there are so many hot guys! um wer not sluts either it just happends like u can do it too w/out worrying about ur name being around school because no one knows you! haha no sex tho but yeah everyone always hooks up!

Cynthia March 2nd, 2005 12:54 AM

Honestly, I can see why people might hook up during a cruise, but I don't see the point. If it happens, I guess it happens, but I find it hard to believe that any of us would condone or prioritize or think a lot about it beforehand. Our parents are paying some significant money to take us on a cruise to a new place. What happened to family time during a family vacation?

Casey Beckwith March 2nd, 2005 02:40 PM

I have been on 2 cruises...on every cruise I have had my hookups...maybe the alchahol helps! haha!

sup3rgirlx March 3rd, 2005 09:22 PM

haha yess <3 everyone hooks up and its so much fun.. and there are plenty of hott guyss!

xoshereeox March 5th, 2005 01:15 PM

yes its fun.. do it in your room or someone else's room haha thats what i did just so no1 would see me or anything.

EnAmorConLe247 March 6th, 2005 07:27 AM

Ohh yea its fun...besides your only young once right ?!?

colby March 6th, 2005 02:29 PM

hell yeah, is anyone going on Norwegian Dream march 27

surfhottie0 March 6th, 2005 03:42 PM

ive been on alot of cruises but it wasnt always about hooking up. This summers gonna be different though im looking for the perfect guy to spend the vacation with

is anyone going on the galaxy on aug 05??

d rizzi March 8th, 2005 03:22 PM

Re: Re: hook up on cruises

what cruise are u going on and yeah how old are you? Do you have any, send 'em....

d Rizzi March 8th, 2005 03:33 PM

id **** the **** out of you but wrong cruise

Freerider05 March 9th, 2005 08:29 PM

Hook ups on the boat rock there are all kinds of ladies and D Rizzi is the prez but a ***** HAHAHA

GabbyGoyette December 28th, 2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxmanda290xx (Post 634419)
ok my family is going on a cruise this summer and i just wanna know does anybody hookup with other people or do they get any futher then that with that so just tell me because iw ant to know if i should on my crusie

Yeah, it's a good chance to do what you like and meet some people you probably won't see again, I have a question though, last cruise, I hooked up with a guy on the sofas in the kids club but it was a bit awkward since most people were looking at us. I couldn't go to his room and he couldn't go to mine cos of our parents. Have any ideas of where to hook up on a cruise without getting told off or stared at. I mean, there are cameras everywhere!

GabbyG September 28th, 2013 11:32 PM

Lool i have 2 accounts .. Whoops

applegod October 31st, 2013 02:09 AM

Ya of course lol.