This is my first cruise ever and I have no idea of what to pack????? I hear about like no shorts or jeans. Is that on like the cruise like the whole time? becuase i am planning on packing a ton of shorts becuase that is like what i live in. I have no idea of what to expect and what to wear on the ship and on night and stuff0 I am going on A royal Caribbean Cruise if it makes any difference.
i wear whatever i wanna wear lol.. i'm usually in shorts and a tank top and at night in a min skirt and a nice shirt
by the way which cruise r u going on and when . I'm going on the majesty of the seas march 14
I've been on RC b4, um.. yeah wear w/e u want during the day but the 'no jeans or shorts' is basically for the main dining rooms. If ur eating at the windjammer cafe for lunch/breakfast, don't worry it's casual. I wear like tanks and shorts for day but night i wear nicer stuff when i 'hang out' w/ the guys and ppl i meet...hope that helped...have fun!
1. shorts and tanktops for the daytime excursions...it gets hottt
2. formal dresses for the formal dinner nights
3. jeans and cute tops for changing into after the formal dinners for hanging out
4. soffee shorts for over bathing suits
5. plenty of bathing suits
6. skirts for casual nights...and if its a cute miniskirt, u dont even have to change after dinner
7. flip-flops in assorted colors
8. sneakers for walking around off the ship
9. and remember to wear something comfortable on the day ur ship leaves cuz u'll probably be sitting a lot between plane rides/car rides/and waiting in the ship terminal
Hey, well normally when i go on a cruise i just walk around in the nude... but some people frown on that, especially when i go tot he formal dinners... but you can do whatever you want, but sometimes it gets kinda cold so.......
i usually def. over pack but i chagne like a few times a day and i bring extra outfits for night bc sometimes i dont no what im gonna feel like wearing .. ha my cruise isnt until feb19 and i started packing yesterday n i have 18 pairs of shorts packed ... haha woops