okay im just wondering cuz this is my first cruise what kind of clothes are really popular im 14/f and my bro is a 15/m and i wuz just wondering what kind of clothes are hott and swimsuites thanks bye.........
(p.s. i do have fashion sense but not for cruises lol) thanks
if ur going somewhere warm, just wear what u would normally wear in the summer...or to the beach...stuff like that. its not too complicated; just make sure u have stuff for lounging by the pool-aka bikini/sarongs/other cute cover-ups, things for dinner at night-if ur in the dining room, a nice skirt outfit, capris, etc or formal wear, after dinner-clubbing type clothes or watever ur comfortable in, and for the stops-wear stuff suited for excursions or watever ur doing. i usually go thru at least 3 outfits a day haha, this may not be normal but im pretty caught up in clothes and how i look. and dont be afraid to wear bright colors. its a cruise so go crazy and have fun cruise shopping cuz thats one of the best parts...haha hope i helped.
for my 1st cruise, i didnt pack all the stuff that i should have! so im gonna help you out...
1. bring plenty of jeans for changing into after dinner. (except for some casual nights where ur already wearing a cute miniskirt, then u dont have to change!)
2. bring cute tanktops/shortsleeves for at night for hanging out and dancing
3. lots of cute bikinis
4. soffee shorts, so u can wear them over ur bathing suits, and for the ride home (but i dont wanna think about the ride home from the cruisee!!! lol)
5. denim shorts for excursions, or if u like them over bathing suits
6. flip-flops!!! cant forget them...for lounging around on-deck and for at night!
7. formal dresses (and shoes), depending on how many formal nights u have
8. bring all the "toiletry" stuff that u cant live without (like ur favorite shampoo, gel, hairbrush, deoderant, hair dryer...ur not comfortable and confident unless u have what u like...at least im not)
9. make-up (expecially WATER-PROOF MASCARA! lol)
10. sneakers for excursions, when ur gonna walk a lottt.
thats all i can think of right now but there's probably more. and yea, cruise clothes shopping is definitely so much fun! save some money up!!