CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Bad Cruise Experience? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/292084-bad-cruise-experience.html)

Mellie January 30th, 2005 12:18 AM

Bad Cruise Experience?

Has anyone ever had a bad cruise experience on any of the cruise ships?

Scubarick January 30th, 2005 08:43 AM

Re: Bad Cruise Experience?

Just having to get off the ship when the cruise was over. :-P

beantownboy February 2nd, 2005 07:56 PM

drinking too much on certain nights lol

WalkOnDeck February 3rd, 2005 01:33 AM

Yea, on the Rhapsody, I got sick (I think I picked up something from school a day before hand), then I got seasick because we had bad weather (after all the cruises I've been on and many personal watercrafts...this was the first time for me to get seasick....but the medicine in the store worked well and quickly.) but all the other cruises I've been on I had a blast.....the sadest part was getting off the ship and going back to reality!!!!! I hate that part!!! ;)

majorcutie February 3rd, 2005 10:30 AM

YES: without a doubt
ON THE VOYAGER OF THE SEAS:
1. most of the time in the teen club no teens where in there n when they were they were youngins like they mixed it with 12-17 year olds which i didnt like..
2. alot of the things u have 2 pay for .. like johnny rockets, soda, ben & jerry's, the arcade prices r crazy... ne where from $1.00-2.00 for 1 game
3.the food wasnt that good.. they had the same thing everyday for breakfast... really didnt have that much for dinner or lunch well that i liked.. in the dinning room the waiter wasnt that good we told him we didnt like sumthing n he was like ok and walked away..
4. one of the guyz who worked on the ship like with the liquior was hittin on me n told me he would buy me ne thing i want 2 drink n i told him i was a minor considering im 17 i was afraid 2 leave my room becuz of him..
5.we had late dinner n we didnt get out until like 10:30 or 11:00.. so some advice for u'z if ur gonna go on this ship make sure u get early seating becuz the teen stuff starts around 9 n 10 like the ice breaker was at 10
6.they close down the ice cream at a certain time..
7.the shows werent the best ive seen.. but the ice skating show was pretty good..
8. yes they have skating, rock climbing , basketball, golf, but thats outside so if the weather is good then itz open but other wise itz closed... ice skating everytime we went there 2 ice skate the ppl where practiceing for the ice jammin show..

n on the sovereign : ive also had a horrible time on that... n sumwhere on this board is a discription of what i thought bout sovereign ... just dont feel like typing it rite now sry but ill get bak 2 ya on it later

Lindz

DanPolulak February 3rd, 2005 02:34 PM

Oh good, I am going on Voyager next month...

Yeah I have had a bad one here or there, Majesty of the Seas wasnt one of the best or Carnival Miracle. I still had fa good time, just not as much fun as my other ones... Want specifics just ask.

Basically Majesty was a boring ship, I didnt feel like meeting people, older ship, and I was sick of going to the Bahamas.

Miracle was okay, our room was defective so we had to move at 4 AM, my mom fell down some stairs and was stuck in the room, the ship was kind of ugly and boring on the inside, cold weather and not much to do. Good thing it was only 2nights...

But on other cruises I have alot of fun on, and most of my best memories of uhhhh, life, are on my cruises. hahaha