Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2005, 12:47 PM
hailey

Default seventeen

ok... i went on a cruise when i was 15 and i had a really good time and met a lot of ppl my age... but for my next one i'll be 17 and i was wondering if cruise are any good at this age b/c your not 18 yet so u cant gamble or anything... and idk it just seems like a weird age because most of the ppl i hang around w/ at home will be 18 and im afraid i wont meet anybody. sorry if this is confusing but idk how else to put it
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2005, 06:15 PM
Justine6126

Default Re: seventeen

You will def meet a lot of kids if you go to the teen club and stuff on like the first day. I mean i Just walked around the ship and we met a lot of kids. If you are outgoing it will be easier. I was 17 on my cruise last year and we couldnt get into any clubs, but we always got older guys to buy us drinks. We had a really fun time and met a lot of kids.
Old March 1st, 2005, 06:53 PM
Nikki17

yea hailey, i totally agree. ive never been on a cruise and i am 17 and im afriad they're either won't be anyone my age on the cruise. ive had friends who have gone on cruises who have had both good and bad experiences with people they have met. and not to sound "high and mighty" but in a way i feel like i am too old for the teen club, i guess ill just wait and see...5 days! : )
Old March 1st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I am 16 going on 17 and am wondering if this is the end of the line for my fun teenage cruises also... Anyone else out there who is 17+ that can give us a hand on what things are like?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old March 1st, 2005, 08:23 PM
brittany1717

17 sucks because you cant go into the 18 and up club and it's all 14-15 yr olds in the 17 and under club. you could gamble because they dont check ages but gambling doesnt really excite me. theres lots of bartenders willing to serve you so drinking isnt a problem. when i was 17 i just hung out with people in there rooms and in rooms around the ship and played cards and drank