Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Casey Beckwith
Default 18th Bday present

Well mine and my best friends 18th birthdays are in September and we just found out that our parents are taking us on a cruise!!! We are so excited! She has never been on one, and this will be my 4th.
Yes I have drank on every cruise, alot on the last one (march 6th) with my parents! haha Appletinies all the way! And you can't forget the chocolate martinies AND a couple shots of a B52!!!! haha
But on this cruise, I will be able to buy beer whenever I want it! And I can really gamble...even though I did on my last cruise too. haha

But the best...I don't have to fight with the stupid people that wont let u into the clubs like Dragons Lier! BOO on them! But some guys are just WAY flirty and let you in, but this way...no fighting! haha

Well hott guys should deff. try and get on our cruise cuz we are to hott shouthern gals! haha
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to lambolvr500
Default Re: 18th Bday present

cool...