CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Summer (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/292754-summer.html)

Gorgus_Gal May 17th, 2005 02:51 PM

Summer

I'm bored so decided to post. Just wondering, what are you all doing during the summer, like where are you going on holiday/what cruises you going on. Random, i know but like i said i'm bored..
i'm going to germany with school n going on 2 cruises. qe2 some time in august and voyager of the seas on july 28th! so excited..is any one else coming??

XoAshleyoX May 17th, 2005 02:58 PM

Re: Summer

I'm going to Cedar Point in Ohio this summer

the b-ash May 17th, 2005 05:26 PM

i'm goin to 2 soccer camps and to sarasota/santa maria island and on a cruise (rhapsody, june 19). and my aunt's comin to visit

Flagators May 17th, 2005 06:09 PM

I'm going to Paramont's Kings Island, we might go to Hershey, PA, and we have a place at a privete camp ground we go to every weekend in the spring and summer.

Post Edited (05-17-05 18:10)

amy711 May 17th, 2005 06:20 PM

Re: Re: Summer

cedar point is so awesome i go once a summer too

Scubarick May 17th, 2005 08:21 PM

I am thinking about driving from New York to New Mexico to go vist a friend I met on the Carnival Destiny in April.........I think it was the best cruise I have ever been on.....how I miss the fun times....

HOPELESSxLOVE May 17th, 2005 08:37 PM

I'm also going to Cedar Point =]

majorcutie May 18th, 2005 11:45 AM

donno yet in june n july but in august goin 2 orlando n on a cruise .... glory 8/20/05

lindz

prettyINpink May 18th, 2005 04:13 PM

Mariner, June 5, cheer camp sometime in July. then basically the usually summer stuff; beach, wet n wild, Universal/Islands of Adventure, and unfortunately work.

ran May 18th, 2005 05:16 PM

Im going on the Carnival Victory on May 29th! and then to Myrtle Beach,SC in June and Chaleston,SC in July

DFes May 18th, 2005 08:56 PM

Im going on a cruise in july, then england and ireland for two weeks in september. Then of course work and the beach hopefully everyday. Belmar and LBI gotta love the Jersey Shore.

tracy 421 May 19th, 2005 02:55 AM

going to our new condo in fort myers, florida when its finally done in june or july, working a lot!! (lifeguarding), and getting all of my transfer stuff in order to transfer from western michigan university to michigan state university :)

Mellie May 19th, 2005 06:01 PM

Well I've got lots of plans: Hilton Head at the end of this month, my friend is coming down from another state to visit for a week, then my cruise!!! (6-12-05 on the Fantasy, anyone else going?), some dance camps, and a few Myrtle Beach trips. Yep, life is good!

Juss May 21st, 2005 02:46 PM

im going on the voyager june 17 and then to england on july1st to august 15th and spain for a week and france and ireland for a few days in between

Gorgus_Gal May 22nd, 2005 06:23 AM

im going on vyager..where in england u going

allison119 May 22nd, 2005 01:01 PM

i'm going to ohio for the weekend in june and then in july i'm going on a cruise to the western caribbean and in august i'm going to germany for 10 days. i can't wait! i have such a packed summer.

DFes May 22nd, 2005 08:24 PM

I dont know exactly where im going in england because I'm going with my lacrosse team at Drexel. All i know is we are playing the english national team.

Gorgus_Gal May 23rd, 2005 01:26 PM

oh right..cool

Juss May 24th, 2005 04:28 PM

im going to london mostly

roxybabe_43 May 26th, 2005 12:48 AM

Hmmm lets see..... WORK!

DanPolulak May 26th, 2005 10:15 AM

Today is my first day of summer- and my plans are:
Working alot...
Going to the beach,
In June going to a resort in Ft Myers for a couple of days,
July trip to Michigan (woot, woot)
...And hopefully a cruise somewhere in there?

xcrossheartedx May 26th, 2005 12:02 PM

is everyone that's going to hilton head, charleston, and myrtle beach from sc or do ya'll just like our beaches? i'm just wondering for the heck of it

ran May 26th, 2005 04:04 PM

I am from South Carolina...Clemson to be exact!

ran May 26th, 2005 05:07 PM

forgot to add this...we do have the best beaches thought!

donna132123 May 27th, 2005 10:10 AM

I'm going to Washington D.C. for school at the end of June, then I'm going to Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios, then to Pennsylvania for a field hockey camp, then to New Hampshire to my summer cottage, then home for a week, then spending the rest of the summer at my high school for field hockey camp and tryouts for varsity.

I have so much going on!!!!!!

~Donna~

Mellie May 27th, 2005 11:32 AM

I'm from SC (the best state ever)! I'm leaving for Hilton Head in a few hours too! Woot! Woot!

ran May 27th, 2005 01:26 PM

Mellis what town are you from?

TexasCheerCruiser May 27th, 2005 03:11 PM

school cheer camp next week, church retreat with boyfriend's church in june, CRUISIN on Mariner in june, possibly cancun first part of july with family of the kids i babysit, they are going to pay for me to go and pay me to watch the kids there for a week, competitive cheer camp end of july and school starts 2nd week of august.
Hangin by my pool with my boyfriend and my friends in between!! Whew!! :)

lOOk at me! May 28th, 2005 08:31 AM

i'm going to Georgia for the peach tree race... ((n e 1 ever heard of it?)) and then nc to visit family, and at the end of the summer i'm going to nc again, but in the outer banks. It might not seem like much to some of you that are going to like 3 million exotic places, but it'll be fun. and also...

Donna, is your field hockey camp on the "school on the hill" that looks like hogwarts... lol. because one of my friends went to fh camp in pa, and she said the room where they ate looked just like the great hall from harry potter.

tx*twirler05 May 30th, 2005 12:24 PM

Going to Galveston june 24-26 and then the next week going back to Galveston for a cruise on the Elation!!< july 3,2005!