Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Carnival Legend Recently?

Hey, has anyone been on the Carnival Legend recently (like since May 05')? I was in some talks with some teen hosts and executives and they said she was going to roll out a new teen club called "Club 02." If anyone has been on the Legend can you please give me some feedback about this club, like where its located, did you like it? I had been discussing the new club with them for a few weeks and then all of a sudden they just stopped! Maybe I can get some info out of someone who has been on her recently?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:36 PM
krist

Default Re: Carnival Legend Recently?

i havent been on carnival legend yet, but i am going next month. im 17 and i was wondering what there would be for me on the lenend. i hope there is a teen club cuz that would be great. but i havent heard about this club.
Old June 9th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Re: Carnival Legend Recently?

Let me know how you like it after. I sailed on her when she was brand new in 2003. Its hard to imagine she is already almost 3 years old. Anyways, like I said I was talking to some people from Carnival and they mentioned a new teen-only nightclub, but they seemed to have "ditched" me and stop sending emails!

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host