Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
lisette

Default Re: Sneaking drinks

yes....and you guys might be glad to hear that I'm off on my cruise tomorrow!!!! No more comments from me for at least a week! hahaha! (I'm SO excited to go on my NCL Spirit cruise!!!)
Old August 13th, 2005, 08:50 PM
karl

I have never had alcohol and I don't think teens should drink but I think some people are getting carried away with why you shouldn't. I think it's just stupid cuz it is really bad for your body and mind. Not because of the bible or a war.
Old August 13th, 2005, 09:16 PM
the b-ash

i'm gunna be totally honest here.. this summer, on my cruise in fact, i got drunk for the first time.. and it was a lot of fun. i remember thinking that i should drink more often. but since i got off the ship in june, i havent gone drinking.. see, i'm caught between a rock and a hard place (sorry.. a grandmother expression i know.. but it just seems to fit here) i want to drink b/c i remember how good i felt, but the only thing keeping me from drinking is my religion. i, being a catholic, dont believe it is a sin to consume alcohol.. but it IS a sin to consume it in excess..
i want to drink, but my obedience of the Lord is keeping me from it.

and i think that it is horrible that yall are persecuting lisette for having the guts to represent God is such a way.. she's just trying to share her views and hopefully save some of yall
Old August 14th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

I don't come here to be "saved" or preached to. i go to catholic school i know the beliefs well. i still don't see what this has to do with sneaking alcohol aboard. i think it's just really sad when someone goes to a messageboard for advice on how to sneak in alochol....be creative or something, this is just stupid.

Old August 14th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Passenger

I'm with B-bash on this, It is not fair at all that lisette is getting persecuted here! She loves the lord with all her heart (as do I Man it feels good!) and she is trying to do you most of you a favor and all you guys can do is laugh at her and tell her to screw off! I mean if someone started pushing you around (not physically) because your black, you brown, your fake town went bad I don't care what it is but you would feel violated and hurt ESPECIALLY IF IT IS ABOUT SOMEONE YOU LOVE OR SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE IN! So......back off!!
Ok you can start flaming me now :=(
Old August 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
baseballboy

Not gonna flame, but just say it is pretty arrogant to assume anybody here needs "saving" or state that "so many" need witnessing, whatever that is. I don't push my religion on anybody and only ask the same in return.

Also alcohol doesn't kill brain cells, i looked it up. That's a myth. It can affect the connections between cells after 30 or 40 years of heavy drinking. But on one cruse? No way. There might be plenty of good reasons not to drink on a cruise, but saving brain cells isn't one of them.
Old August 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
karl

Thank You, Danielle and baseballboy!
Old August 17th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Beginner

Re: Sneaking drinks
Author: lisette (---.ra.donobi.net)
Date: 08-08-05 15:33

No kidding..... What "mr. manners"?

ooohhh..... shutup lisette............

o and by the way, i like to tan naked
Old August 17th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

yep i agree with baseball....dont impose your religion upon me....i respect that you have a religion, respect that i have my own value and moral system... dont force me to conform with abstinence from alcohol because YOUR religion says its so bad. i'll make choices for my own.

Old August 19th, 2005, 08:48 PM
the b-ash

do want you want.. but if you really respected her religion you wouldnt be putting her down for it
Old August 20th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Jjjjjjj

i had this same problem when i went on my cruise in feb...i didnt know if i should pack it in my bag or not....finally i just decided not to bring it n hopefully it would be easier to get it on the ship......when u go to the islands u can get whatever u want and sneak it on the ship and u can also ask someone to buy u a bottle from the bar on the ship...this worked for me n i had an awesome time
Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
lisette

Thanks "snicklefritz" and "the b-ash"! I just got back from my cruise and it was a breath of fresh air to read you guys's comments! Thanks for your support, and keep loving the Lord with all your heart!!!

I stayed up late most every night in the disco place while on my cruise and met some really nice teens of whom I never saw drink or get drunk, AND we all had a marvelous time! : )
Old September 1st, 2005, 04:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to HotChic15

ok, for all u people who are like quit postin this, drinkin is dumb, i dont think the person that posted this asked or wanted your opinion, so just fu** off. seriously, the person was askin how to sneak it on, not please tell me what u think about drinkin, so ya'll, quit it, cuz im sick of seein it, and for the person that wrote this, its really easy to sneak it on, thru water bottles and such. or u can get someon that is 21 to buy it for u, believe me someone will, thats how i got mine. so good luck with that! have a great time on ur cruise!

*^*^Haley^*^*

American by birth...Southern by the grace of God.