Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Jordan Moore

Default Sneaking drinks

Do you think i wuld be safe i put alcohol in an empty listerine bottle and brought a couple of those on board and put them in my suitcase. They would never kno what is in it
Do u think thats a good idea?
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Re: Sneaking drinks

A good idea is:
A. Do a search... this has been talked about 91278373218 times...

or

B. Dont drink underage?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old July 21st, 2005, 12:11 AM
tk

when is your cruise? i am trying something similar in a week on NCL to hawaii. so i'll let you know
Old July 21st, 2005, 01:15 PM
readytocruisetoday

i am be going to try this i hope it works and what happens if you get caught?
Old July 21st, 2005, 04:58 PM
Admiral

You 'could' be refused passage as a potential problem but that probably will not happen to be honest. You will at least be embarassed or should be. Hopefully your parents will ground you to your cabin or beside them for the entire cruise until you can show some respect for the rules and for your family.
Jim

Old July 28th, 2005, 10:44 AM
alias

This don't sound to good I foresee a lot of problems including health and dude if you want to go on cruises you might want to be able to enjoy it.
Old July 28th, 2005, 11:19 AM
alias

yeah not a good ideal they are really big on security
Old July 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Gabi..yea im cool like th

Hell yea!!!

Chug it *****!!!!
Old July 30th, 2005, 09:28 PM
karl

Stop posting about how to sneak alcohol on board! If you really want alcohol stop being an idiot and asking how or if you should bring it on board. Use common sense!
Old August 3rd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Trixie

Why would any teen sneak anything involving a family vacation-cruises are not cheap and there is enough opportunities to enjoy what your parents have provided for you without ruining it. Grow up and be thankful for the fact that you are not sitting in some hut in Iraq wondering if your parents are coming home.
Old August 3rd, 2005, 10:26 PM
Admiral

Amen trixie!

Old August 4th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Colin

this isnt the family cruising section right?
i'd say go for it as long as you understand the consequences
Old August 4th, 2005, 01:40 AM
First Mate

well securty is really strict and they dont like u bringin alcohol on board becase they want money. if they happen to open your bag which some lines do random checks then you might5 get in troulbe. best bet is to not take it or ask ur parents for some if you want it that badly
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to geoff

lol the listerene bottle is a good idea as long as its not in a menthal listerene and the booze is rum ..... but ya go for it if u want, but id say enjoty the cruise sober,,,,,,, but to the rest of u people saying its not good and **** ........ teens will be teens we need to make out own choices, try to be help no push down, if u wanna say its not a good idea then say it in a positive way.... not NO ull get caught, y are u screwing up ur family vaction .... iraq this and crap .....

honeslty i tihnk its a bad idea to, the entrie booze tihng is but u cant make up ppls minds liek that ....

id say that if u enjoy drinking, drink b4 the cruise., and drink when u get home fromt he cruise .... then jsut enjoy but at the end of the day enjoy urself what ever your choice is
Old August 7th, 2005, 12:52 AM
lisette

You "Jordan Moore " are the one who posted this um.... post intending for people to respond with their thoughts.. .... .. .. ... .. .. .... well here's mine!!! ?«

Lets see... 'do you think smuggeling alcohol onto a cruise ship is a good idea?'............................................ ...................................NO!

Lets start with 'Gabi..yea im cool like that' ----please watch your language!!!

I know that in the Bible it never says that drinking is a sin, infact people back in that day had alcohol in the water that they drank and gave to theit kids because it killed the bacteria that grew in the water. But it does say in the Bible that we should not comsume mind altering substances, and guess what drinking does to your mind???? If your thinking right now "I don't believe in this Bible- religion stuff" then you'd better take that up with God, because I'm not ashamed to tell you how wrong you are!!!
Another reason why this is a horid idea is that you are most likely under age to drink. That would be breaking the law 101! Laws are there to be followed and there are, believe it or not, good reasons for these drinking laws!!!
Yet another reason why you should rethink your plan is that it's illegal to bring alcohol on board the ship! Yet another offence you'd be commiting.

One thing I'd like to ask you is: Why do you feel the need to drink in the first place??? Is it because you like taking risks and think it will be fun and exciting? Is it because you like to defy your parents (sadly enough it is sometimes your parents who permit it : ( ). Or maybe you like loseing control of your mind and getting away from reality. All of these are bad reasons... you should re-think!

Drinking DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL!

Also " Geoff " --- your so wishy-washy!!

"Trixie " you are right...... I know, because my parents have told me several times just how much this cruise we're going on is going to cost. They arn't cheap!!!! I should praise God every day that I live in America- the best country in the world, insted of places like Iraq or other middle east countries! Americans are SO blessed!!! : )
I Support Our Troops!!!
*(thought it an opertue moment to say that!)*

So anyway, I'm not really getting off subject as you might be thinking right now because look what out troops are fighting for...... our freedom!!!! As the saying goes- 'freedom is not free' . The laws against drinking are there also to protect our freedom..... you can't enjoy your freedoms if people are getting drunk and are rendering themselves metally impared, because they usually affect the community around them in some way. Like foolishness in robbing places, stealing, trespassing, thretening people (my brother had that happen by a drunk), etc...

It's a proven fact I've heard that it is horrible for your body to drink before you are 40 years old because it kills your brain cells, but after you're 40 a little is ok- but very sparingly.

You don't want to lose all your brain cells do you- I wouldn't!!! (that was a lame comment-sorry!)

Please, everyone who agreed with Jordan, and Jordan too, be more mature and re-think your actions that will affect everyone around you, and you for the rest of your life!

Please don't think I am "one of those religious chicks". Religion is the motions of belief, faith is what I have in Jesus Christ my Savior!

I will be praying for you Jordan, that above all you will come to know God and love and trust him like I do. He is a loving and forgiving God- please remember this!

Love through Jesus Christ- lisette
Old August 7th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

my god write a whole book why dont you.

Old August 7th, 2005, 01:30 PM
DFes

Haha. I did it already and it worked, just make sure u wash the listerine bottle good so that it doesn't have a weird taste.
Old August 7th, 2005, 02:41 PM
baseballboy

i'm personally not into literal bible reading, but if u are (LISETTE!), u might want to take a look at Ecclesiastes 9:7:

"Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do."

Amen! :P
Old August 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
lisette

Yes 'baseballboy', back in that day wine was the only safe drink to comsume. The alcohol killed the bacteria in the water. It isn't the act of drinking that God doesn't like anyway, it's getting drunk. It says this in Galations 5:19-21 check it out!

"The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord,jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; DRUNKENNESS, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will NOT inherit the kingdom of God."
Gal. 5:19-21

Also along the line of killing brain cells (as I said before), that's harming your body, God's temple, willfully! As it says in 1st Corinthians 6:19-20 when Paul was speaking the the believers in Corinth:

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have recieved from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefor honor God with your body."
1st Cor. 6:19-20

Do not let your minds be led astray by alcohol or other drugs and such. Keep your focus!
Old August 7th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Sneaking drinks

Be informed. Plenty of families have been put off a ship because of their teen's misbehavior.
Flying home from a strange port is expensive.
Old August 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

OMG is this bible wars or something...seriously people get lives. i think its stupid that there is a post about sneaking alcohol, but if you disagree, just ignore this post (lisette and others) it isn't THAT hard to do...i had ignored it UNTIL now but its really startin to get to me.

Old August 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Beginner

please..allow me... i look good i mean...really good this idea is completley uncalled for and unneccesary....where did u get this idea the..toilet.store...i dint know the salvation army was having a sale for ideas......o h c o m e o n n o w....... yall shutup now......be thankful cruise no iraq hut tankful please............. im sure u should just leave the listerine in the mouth wash bottle cuz it will hav better after smell then an alchoholic beverage...........please be reasonible................bla bla bla...bla bla blibli bla.....if theirs one thing u need to put in ur listirine bottle othe then mouth wash it should be a life loser..oo ah oo oo ah
Old August 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yeoman

Huh?
Old August 8th, 2005, 03:33 PM
lisette

No kidding..... What "mr. manners"?

and "~*~Danielle~*~" --- Witnessing for Jesus IS my life!!!
Old August 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Yeoman

thats so very unfortunate....go be an african missionary or something.

Old August 9th, 2005, 05:50 PM
lisette

Not a bad Idea.... but I don't want to catch Malaria there like so many people do, and anyway there's so many people on this message board that need witnessing to!!! Why leave?
Old August 11th, 2005, 06:51 PM
tk

well i just did it on ncl and was not caught.... i put vodka in one water bottle and triple sec in another and i was fine. and my dad put whisky and scotch in coke bottles and brought them on. so try it. put in in your checked bags. and dont take it off the ship during shore excursions cause when you come back on they shake your water bottle and smell it!
Old August 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM
karl

I am so sick of reading all this Bible and Iraq stuff! Honestly, What does a war have to do with one teen drinking! Not much so just drop it because if anyone here really wants a religious intervention then they can go to a church or a temple(lisette) they dont need you to do it! Go to a christian message board ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 12th, 2005, 01:24 PM
wdl

Well if the Dad did it too it must be ok.....Geez what is wrong with you kids???? And parent !!!
Isn't a $1000 vacation enough of a high......do you really need booze too?
Old August 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Admiral

Hey Karl, wanna discuss drinking? Go to a "teens who like to sneak alochol" message board!