Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2005, 12:12 AM
So FaBuLoUs

Default Re: Crazi, or funni stuff uve done on cruises

I think it would be funny to see someone drunk acting like a fool...

but of course there are more entertaining things to do on a cruise than give all your attention to a drunken idiot!!!
Old August 12th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to rachie_23 Send a message via MSN to rachie_23 Send a message via Yahoo to rachie_23

That was extremely rude.

Old August 12th, 2005, 02:59 PM
lisette

Well... I go on cruises for swimming, meeting new people, getting a sun tan, relaxing, going to the shows, and dressing up and feeling eligant! !! ! ! : )
Old August 12th, 2005, 08:03 PM
So FaBuLoUs

I don't think it's extremely rude...
I think it's the truth!!!

usually when you don't remeber what you are doing form being drunk, you are acting like a fool!!!
Old August 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I cant believe some of this... some of you guys ditch your families, who spend thousands of dollars to take you on this cruise, to get drunk and entertain other people. (Or in Juveys case getting drunk with your parents)

Im not saying dont drink at all, and dont make any "suggestive" choices, but there is a point to where its funny, then immature, then just a plain pain in the @ss to other people. I have done plenty of "crazi, or funni stuff" (I guess its cooler to spell it without "y") on my cruises, but I dont like to bother other people who are on vacation...

Some people just need to grow up... You can do these same things on land, so why does being on a cruise make it so much different? If its so amusing watching somone make a fool of themselves drunk (which I will admit it is funny) can you just go to a high school party!?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old August 13th, 2005, 01:29 AM
So FaBuLoUs

right on...
Old August 13th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to majorcutie

nothing krazi or funny here .... i usually stay in the cabin the whole time lookin out the window or watchin tv or listenin 2 my music

sensation-01
paradise-02
sensation-02
disney wonder-03
victory-03
disney wonder -04
voyager of the seas- 04
glory-05
disney wonder-05
radiance of the seas-06
disney magic-06
disney wonder-06
Adventure of the seas-06
Old August 13th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Haha this board brings me so much entertainment. I love you all.
Old August 13th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

ooh it took me a year but i finnally made an account!
Old August 13th, 2005, 08:39 PM
laurengreenbean

alright i've only been on one cruise, the qm2, and this may be due to the fact that it was a VERY formal ship, but the only forms entertainment i could find were walking around the ship at night with awesome kids and watching all the old people fall down.

no, i did not go to shows or take a class or stalk my parents the entire time like one or two of you might have done. i was able to relax, be myself, and experience...everything.

i did get a little drunk, which wasn't hard at all considering the ships abundance of cliquot champagne. and yes, i ended up passed out on an arm chair in the grand lobby, stranded from my friends and family and very embarrassed when i came to.

i jumped in every single pool with my clothes on at every time of day with some amazing kids, and ditched the teen leaders because they were lame.

i rarely saw my parents, except during dinner and breakfast, where we had meaningful conversations (something yet to be experienced in my house)

i am fully aware that the other passengers were probably not overjoyed that a group of teenagers were hijaking a main elevator, and that a bunch of sopping wet, denim wearing hulligans ran across the ball-room dance floor during a slow waltz to get to the disco.

i know for a fact that the ship cameras saw that basketball go overboard, because it was replaced the next day :-)

i know its wrong to randomly show up at a scheduled teen-zone event and stir up the 12 year olds there with devil music (ac/dc anyone?)

i know that the abandoned instruments by the bar were not for my use.
i know that a crappy picture during dinner can be hidden behind another familys picture.
i now know that escargot is actually not that bad.
i learned not to hold a grudge.
i learned that boys will be boys, even if they're from a different country.
i was open about my brother and not one bit embarrassed.

i guess basicly what i'm trying to say is it's wrong to be a goody-goody on these things. talk to random people, learn a thing or two, make a lot of mistakes because in 6 or 7 days it'll all be over, and you'll want those crazy memories.

theres lots more...don't flirt with store clerks - you won't get anything for free.

and its okay to drink alcohol as long as you respect those who don't. just don't try and ask waitors for drinks. you'll be awarded a surly offer for ginger ale.

ok i'm done. i dont know if this fits in with the post anymore, but oh well

-lauren
Old August 13th, 2005, 08:52 PM
karl

Cruises are supposed to be a vacations, vacations are supposed to be fun, but don't be stupid when you try to have fun. You can have fun without annoying other people.
Old August 13th, 2005, 09:01 PM
mm81

im w/ the ppl who sayin not to get drunk on a cruise......... cuz yeah its a family thinggy........ doesnt mean u have to b w/ em but dont get drunk.....yeh
Old August 13th, 2005, 09:14 PM
mm81

o yeah funny thing 2 words elavator riding
Old August 13th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Juvey

yeah i did that 2 jus going up and down elevators i did not bother the parents we jus did our own thing its not like i got drunk in public i was wit my frends and it was one time so yall need 2 chill...i think half the guyz in here are freakin uptight ...i went 2 some of the shows and had some alone time with my parents to it was a fun thing but i wasnt askin 4 a debate i jus wanna noe wut stuff that u have done like...chill in the elevator with ur frends at night or in the moring or like **** aorund with the securtiy guards if ur uptight and **** then i dont wanna here it
Old August 14th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

if you were ever on one of my cruises, you would know that i'm not the least bit uptight. i'm all for drinking, like lauren said, as long as you respect those who don't. i just isagree with your original post, thinking it's the funniest thing to bang on doors at 3AM waking up other, paying cruisers. that's all i was saying.