CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Crazi, or funni stuff uve done on cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/293132-crazi-funni-stuff-uve-done-cruises.html)

Juvey August 3rd, 2005 08:23 PM

Crazi, or funni stuff uve done on cruises

LMAO i went on Carnival Victory July 10 it was crazi, but my story was wen Me and these two guys i met went around one night at like 3 in the morning. We went around kicking doors lol cuz we were bored and didnt wanan go 2 sleep. Wee were like "room 345 WAKe up call motha f*cka" then kick the doors and ran. then it was funny wen we herd people talkin about it. Then wen we met more ppl and were frneds wit alot of them we got their room numbers "to call and hang out" lol and ended up kicking their doors to. no one new it was us till the second 2 last day wen we told. I hav some otha stuorries to tell but thats all for now haha

Whats ur crazi or funny story

lisette August 3rd, 2005 08:57 PM

Re: Crazi, or funni stuff uve done on cruises

Gosh!!!
I hope people like you and your friends arn't on my cruise!!! Sounds like you had fun, but not those who were your victims!!! You have a warped sence of "fun"!

rossis market August 3rd, 2005 11:38 PM

great story, could u tell us again please

DanPolulak August 3rd, 2005 11:54 PM

Hey dont be so hard on the original poster, while its something I did when I was in 5th grade I bet it was funny at the moment?

x RiSSeRz 08 August 4th, 2005 10:53 AM

i don't think what the original poster did was funny at all. it was because of people exactly like him playing ding-dong-ditch in the wee hours of the morning that my dad had to be rushed off our ecstacy cruise in 2000 with a shattered knee and is now permanently handicapped.

Master_Payne August 4th, 2005 11:59 AM

Thats harsh!

I dont mind things that are funny and I am allways up for a laugh, but I do not like it when other people get hurt and I do think that waking up people in the middle of the night by banging on their door is wrong.

eclipsegtf10mch August 5th, 2005 08:14 AM

it's immature people like that who make the security harsher for those of us who have good intentions while up at 2AM. ever wonder why curfews may have been issued?

Cruiseguy August 5th, 2005 10:36 PM

Good show eclips. If it were'nt for those kinds of people there might not have been curfews now.

Juvey August 8th, 2005 11:48 AM

Re: Re: Crazi, or funni stuff uve done on cruises

umm well on carnival cruises they dont care....most of the security personal knew us... we were up one nigth till 6 am and we were talkin 2 some of them they really dont care if u stay up latee, and we didnt mean 2 hurt nebody it was all in good fun....it was funny at the moment actually and im liike 16 yall need 2 losen up...

Juvey August 8th, 2005 11:54 AM

well one formal night me and my dad got kinda drunk tegetha then i hit up the teen disco thing and i guess iw as an ammusement 2 my freinds that i met haha they were sayin i was strippping and dancing on stage bymyself to hey ya haha It was a fun nigth..well the parts i can rember

lisette August 8th, 2005 03:36 PM

uh huh.

Juvey August 8th, 2005 05:01 PM

u gys are no fun

eclipsegtf10mch August 8th, 2005 09:15 PM

for being 16, thats sad to be the funniest and most inventive thing for you to be doin, juvey.

skl August 8th, 2005 11:14 PM

O.K. Let's look at this situation a little more closely.

The original poster goes by the screen name "Juvey", perhaps as in "juvenile detention"? Considering what "Juvey" does for fun, juvenile detention is probably not far off in his future.

The fact that he/she is sixteen years old, and the parent got drunk WITH the child, is all very disturbing. This is not a child that is off to a very good start. As the saying goes, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

Very sad.

skl

DanPolulak August 9th, 2005 09:53 AM

But hey, he probably looked really cool doing it... and that is the most important thing right?!

Flagators August 9th, 2005 01:24 PM

lol

s langham August 9th, 2005 01:50 PM

Is that REALLY the most important thing? I think the most important thing to consider here is that he only thinks of himself and not the other cruisers who are being disturbed by his drunken idiocy. He and his family should be put off the ship at the very next port.

And no, Dan, I would have to disagree that "he probably looked really cool doing it".

skl

eclipsegtf10mch August 9th, 2005 01:53 PM

i think theres idiocy when you dont recognize dans sarcasm also, skl...

DanPolulak August 9th, 2005 03:10 PM

Wow skl, you thought I was serious? Hey gullable is written on the cealing...

foxpomcutie09 August 9th, 2005 03:54 PM

wow, lol, for a second i almost looked at the ceiling and then i caught myself an realized how stupid it was of me to think of that

lisette August 9th, 2005 05:45 PM

Yeah... at first I thought you were seroius also Dan!!!! But I though "nah! That's not like him!) Someone should make up a symbol to represent sarcasm... like ^*^ or * ; ) * or something- I'm not very creative!

SKl!! Yes, I totally agree with you! It's very disturbing!! You're right that "Juvey" is a VERY good name for him/her!!!

Cantwaitformycruise211 August 9th, 2005 08:47 PM

hahahahaha, ok well yeahh obviously dan was being sarcastic..

anyway i dont think it should be getting people upset abotu people drinking in stuff. i mean i totally dont agree with it. its these peoples fault we have curfews and all kinds of new rules.

but seriously, some people just get wayyy to upset over these things..

Skaterdude23 August 10th, 2005 01:35 PM

hey u guyz losen up its not like the poster got rly drunk he was jus having a good time , thats wut a cruise is for rite? he did not hurt anybody he prob entertain alot kids on the ship was fun 2 b around,

Flagators August 10th, 2005 01:59 PM

I'd think you'd know he was bein' sarcastic after I said lol

DanPolulak August 10th, 2005 03:27 PM

I am sure you would be laughing up a storm if you were sleeping at 3am in the moring and some idoit kids knocked on your door and called your room? Right?

eclipsegtf10mch August 10th, 2005 04:25 PM

you can entertain more efficiently than waking people up at 3AM if you ask me, skater....

itsaboutw? August 10th, 2005 05:07 PM

"well the parts i can rember" yup, that sounds pretty drunk to me.

eclipsegtf10mch August 10th, 2005 07:14 PM

sounds like someone who feels the need to try and get attention for drinking....the ones who do it..."to be cool"

lisette August 10th, 2005 07:54 PM

Yeah, I don't think I would be entertained much by watching people make fools of themselves while being drunk. That's no the kind of entertainment I go on cruises for!

Skaterdude August 11th, 2005 11:15 PM

well on my cruise it was all about sleeping by day hanging out wit a few freinds then partiing at the club all nite wut kind of entertainment do u go on cruises for?