Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2005, 07:43 PM
tk

Default ncl trip from hell!

i just got home from the cruise from hell! pride of america was horrible. first off who goes to bed at 10 pm??? obviously everyone on that ship... i would take a walk after dinner or sit on the deck and look up at the stars and absolutely no one would be out past 10. it was insane. then the jacuzzi and pool ruin bathing suits. my friend and i both went in the jacuzzi one day... came out and our bathing suits had turned colors. mine went from white and purple to yellow and brown. it was so discusting! the shows werent all that impressive and they only had things to do while people were on shore excursions during the day and then they said they werent going to have anymore activities due to the lack of participation! whats with that?!?!?! i dont recommend it to anyone and i dont recommend taking an shore excursions from the boat since my mom and i paid 300 dollars or 150 a piece to go horse back riding for an hour and half when we asked the owner of the ranch how much he charged the ship per person... that was only 30 dollars.... 120 went to the bus ride there and back!! with no food! go figure! it was just a horrible time!
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to txgirl05
Default Re: ncl trip from hell!

Now this is REALLY FUNNY! Awhile back I wrote a post about the ugliest cruise ship and you said this:

Author: tk (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: 06-03-05 22:11

you think the pride of america is an ugly ship? how? what is wrong with it? i am going on it on july 30, 2005 for the hawaii cruise and since they are re doing everything and it will be technically brand new when we go on.... how do you know it is ugly?

ok..now do you think its ugly?

sorry about the bad cruise!

Ecstasy~04
Grandeur~05
Elation-7-2-05

Galaxy 12/17/2005 12 day Christmas Cruise!
Old August 11th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to BD2408 Send a message via Yahoo to BD2408

yeah and............
he never commented on it being an ugly ship, he said it was a **** cruise. two different things
Old August 14th, 2005, 09:53 PM
tk

i am a girl thank you very much. and the ship was actually really pretty. the interior was all brand new and decked out american theme. it was just a crappy cruise
Old August 15th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

you can't complain about how much shore excursions are...they're expensive on ANY ship...if you really wanted to save money, you would have went independently before your cruise and researched other excursions.....considering how much buses have been for me during field trips, $60 pp isn't that bad round trip....but then again i don't know how long your bus ride wuz for. yeah sorry you couldnt find friends or try to turn your cruise for the better.....better luck next time