Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Passenger

Default teen questions please

I'm taking about 4-6 15-16 yr olds on a cruise for spring break.
I would like to hear from other teens, can you please help me with a few quick questions I have:

Have you stayed in a room with your just friends, (I think they would have more fun that way)?

Do you get fountain cards? How much are they for a 7 day cruise?

What do you like to do in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Coz?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

hi!
On our cruise, I was going to stay in a room with one of my friends who's family we were cruising with... but things happened and we didnt get to share a room. However, my brother and I did share a room instead. Our parents were in the room right across from us. It worked out great. Our parents went to sleep earlier and so we didn't have to worry about disturbing them. They would just tell us a curfew and would just ask to call and let them know when we got in. It worked out great!
Yes, my brother and I had a fountain card. I would really recomend it. I think my parents paid about $50 and ours came with a free coca~cola bottle that is really nice.
About the last part, that is the itenerary that we are going to be on in Feb. I hope its fun though.
Hope I helped and have fun!
pink*peanut

ps... when and what ship are you sailing on?

Past Cruises:
Explorer of the Seas---October '04
Vision of the Seas------February'06

Next Cruise:
Liberty of the Seas---March 8th-15th, 2008
Old September 19th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Beginner

i have been on 4 cruises and the most recent was the carnival conquest this past august. i have shared a room with friends and it is a lot of fun! my sister and i usually share and we are like best friends so it is awesome. it is fun to have our own space and independence. i have never gotten a fountain card but i heard they are about 44 dollars on carnival. when i was on the conquest i went to montego bay, grand cayman and cozumel. in montego bay i went to the sunset beach resort and it was really fun to spend the day there and all the drinks were included along with the food and water sports. it was really relaxing and fun. in grand cayman i went on a string ray city tour and it was fun too, i was afraid of the sting rays at first but it was a fun experience. afterwards i went shopping in the town area. in cozumel my family swam with the dolphins, and it was my favorite excursion so far. i loved the dolphins and cozumel was really pretty. afterwards i shopped a lot in the shopping center by the ship, it was huge and i spent a lot of money, but i got some good deals!
Old September 19th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to duct_tape_pro Send a message via MSN to duct_tape_pro Send a message via Yahoo to duct_tape_pro

ok here is the thing about grand caymen... if you dont book somthing to do itt will get boring... i recomend the snorkling with the stingrays
Old September 19th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Passenger

Default thank you

Thanks everyone for your info. It really helps to hear what someone your age enjoys at these ports, etc. Since the teens going on this haven't been before your opinions will really help. If you have more, keep them coming. 8)
Old September 20th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick

I'm 16 and I've been on 3 cruises with the most recent one being in February. I'm an only child so my parents decided to let me bring a friend on the Adventure. We had our own atrium view room across the hallway from my parents' room. It was a lot of fun.
We each got soda cards. They were about $30 a person, I think.
I haven't been to the Western Caribbean so I can't help you with ports. Sorry. Hope this helps!
Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08