Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick
Default Serenade of the Seas?

I will be sailing on the Serenade of the Seas on February 18, 2006 to the Southern Caribbean. Will anyone be on that cruise with me? Has anyone been on a Radiance Class ship? I'd love some info about it. I've only been on Voyager and Sovereign Class ships, but I'm excited to try something new. Also, what is there to do in St. Lucia, Antigua and Barbados? Thanks for your help! IM me at RCIPrincess214
-Christine
PS. Dan, thanks for all your help. You're doing a great job! Cruisemates is lucky to have you!
Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08
Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Serenade is right inbetween Voyager and Sovereign Class ships, so you should feel right at home. There is still the rockwall and mini golf (which I never use for some reason). Anyways, the teen club is called Fuel, which was the best when I was on Mariner- so make sure you check it out. I have never been to those ports, but we were considering taking a cruise there a few months ago... BUT from what I know of, St. Lucia is a lot like St Thomas! Ill have to look up some stuff do do there...

Talk to you online sometime...

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to frufffy

st. lucia is georgeus! its really poor though, but still, its amazing!
ask a local where a good beach is, thats what we did. We ended up somewhere near a english pub and a seafood resturant. you could see the reefs or sandals or wahatever..it was amazing. beautiful beach..it was the main beach for the island tourists i think. tons of people from my cruise were there..take a taxi..i thhink i saw the serenade when i was there...antigua, i really didnt like antigua, it was wicked poor. and barbados was georgues..i didnt go out of bridgeport, but you should. ive heard awesome things.. i did the jolly roger cruise there!

well ask anything else if you want!