CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Who have you met? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/304609-who-have-you-met.html)

DanPolulak November 28th, 2005 06:07 PM

Who have you met?

Just curious, who here has met someone from Cruisemates.com on their cruise? If so, how did it go? Did you chill with them onboard, or find new friends?

I met a few people, some worked out, some didnt! Eclipsegtf and I even planned a cruise together (but we both agreed there left more to desire).

So any other experiances?

eclipsegtf10mch November 28th, 2005 08:00 PM

haha yeah we'll hafta try for another one sometime ;-) ummm i met a couple girls from my first cruise on here 1st but i didn't realize it wuz them til after i wuz back home...lol

miraclequeen06 November 28th, 2005 08:38 PM

ok, I have been looking for people that are going on my cruise for awhile now and it doesn't seem like anyone is!! Do you have any suggestions??

IM me, E-mail me, or post back....

Thanks,
~DM~

Flagators November 30th, 2005 07:35 AM

I'm not sure but I think I did. When I posted a rollcall for my last cruise some answerd that would be on it too and said him and his wife went to the university of Florida. Then in Grand Cayman we talked to a couple that were on the voyager and the man had on a Florida Gator shirt, so I'm not sure but I think I did.

drama_dude_renee December 1st, 2005 09:37 PM

i only joined cruisemates this year and i havnt been on a cruise since christmas 04. so anyways i didn't meet anyone but my mom used these message boards before i did and she talked to a girl my age who i ended up meeting and she was telling me about what my mom had said so it was really wierd concidering my mom actually never got to meet her.

Tauruschick December 2nd, 2005 09:11 PM

Well, I've never actually met someone from cruisemates on any of my cruises. I met someone on here that was supposed to be on the Navigator with me, but it never worked out.
However, I did meet Ben at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York last summer. It was a lot of fun considering that we're both interested in going to Cornell. It was definitely kind of weird, but I ended up having a good time.

orchid_beauty88 December 5th, 2005 10:22 PM

I met Swing_line_guy on here before the cruise. We talked back and forth through email for a good 2 months before our cruise. That was my fifth cruise and I had never talked to someone before hand. Anyways once we finally met it was a little weird putting all the conversations to a face, but it was cool. We got a long really well, he's a funny guy. But I don't know if I would do it again. Just because it worked out so well the first time, I wouldn't want to make it weird if I met someone before the cruise again. All in all, an interesting experience :D

drama_dude_renee December 8th, 2005 11:31 PM

i cruise in 22 days and it doesnt look like ill be meeting anyone from this site on the miracle 01/01/06 trip...maybe next time though!

davebmets January 2nd, 2006 03:46 PM

i met a kid last year , but we didnt realise that we were talkin to each other online before the cruise, but when the cruise was over we realised it. lol

dAcRownedoNe April 11th, 2006 01:15 PM

i meet a girl from cruisemates i think she was known as "tinydancer" she was pretty cool we chylled like a few times she wasn't one of my main friends though[/b]

dAcRownedoNe April 11th, 2006 01:15 PM

i meet a girl from cruisemates i think she was known as "tinydancer" she was pretty cool we chylled like a few times she wasn't one of my main friends though[/b]

susiesuds April 12th, 2006 07:42 AM

I met two girls from Tenensee but I didnt realize it was them until like the second night. One of them is like my best friend now, she might even transfer to my college :-)