Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Passenger

Default ....YOUR story

hey hey... let's hear some of your best cruise stories!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Passenger

Default Haha

Well when i went on a cruise...i met this girl and htis guy and they went on with their grandparents... it was like 4 am and there grandparents were searchin the whole ship for them! they got in so much trouble!!
I guess it just goes to show new-cruisers who are worried about not meeting anyone or not having fun...that theyll have some great times and meet great people On my first cruise...I didn't even meet anyone really till the last night...maybe even the second to last night...but i stil had lots of fun![/b]
Old January 25th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I have so many stories, but if I said them on here they wouldent be funny at all- its just all who you experiance them with

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old January 26th, 2006, 07:05 PM
First Mate

The best part of my cruise was probably meeting all brand new people and having the funniest inside jokes and now having some amaizing new friends who I can't imagine life with out but unfortunatly I miss more than anythign in the world!
Old February 2nd, 2006, 06:48 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to wkcruiser
Default my story

okay so you want to hear my craziest cruise story? alright well me, my best friend steph, and my dad went on sovereign of the seas in may 05 to the bahamas. anyways, there were these 5/6 really HOT georgia guys across the hall from us. (we're 16, they were 17 and 18). so we kept trying to run into them the entire cruise, and we kept seeing them and stuff but they were always with really pretty girls and reallyyyyy drunk lol. but then the last night of the cruise we were leaving our room and they were going to theirs and invited us to hang out with them. so we go up to the adult club and they get in no problem but the guy at the door asks to see our id's cause you have to be 18 to get in (some of them were 17 remember!) so we said that we left them in our room and stuff and the guys told them we were with them and that we were old enough adn stuff but the bouncer was just a total jerk and wouldnt let us in. so we told them thanks for trying and headed back to our room. then we got in and sat down and not even a min. later heard knocking at our door. so we answer and its 2 of the guys and one of their random cruise friends they had picked up along the way. they said that the bouncer had left and that we could get in. so we all ran back up the stairs and went in. so we were sitting with some of their chaperones and them and this lady comes up and kicks us out. even their chaperones were trying to let us stay but that lady was a jerk too. so once again we left. but we saw these other girls that couldnt get in either and they told us to go with them...so we did. and we all snuck in the back door. and they got in no problem but right when we made it to the dance floor some chinese guy comes up with flashlights asking to see our id's. so we start talking about how we didnt have them, and i guess he didnt understand what we were saying cause he just kept saying, "your id?" so then i look over and my dad was standing in the main enterance to the club looking around. so i point to him and me and my friend run out the back enterance the whole time the chinese guy is yelling you cant go that way.... but we did. anyways so we ran all the way back to our room and sat down. then my dad knocked and was like where were y'all i was looking everywhere and we were making up random places so he believed us for the most part. then the guys came and knocked on the door again and my dad was like "they can't hang out anymore" hahah it was reallyy embarrassing
Old February 3rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Ran43

Would have to be when I went on the Victory due to the fact my best friend went with me
Old February 9th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Passenger

So the story begins with 3 of my friends and I planning a highschool graduation trip. My parents brought along me and 3 of my closest friends. Which they now thinking back would never do again.
My mom and dad let us 4 sleep in one room and they took the other. We our 4 very confident guys who like to have fun... to clarify... we are not assholes. We had so much happen on this cruise its hard to mention all of it. My parents would buy us alcohol on the ship cause u had to be 21 to get it on board. We were all only 18. We rented mo peds and cruised around bermuda, drank hard and danced hard in the disco and on land every night. The 3rd night our friend pat couldent leave the cabin because we had 45 foot waves and he was sea-sick. We called it Extream Dining, and ate and drank all day long, and yea we fell over about every 10 minutes... that day it was a ghost ship. The 4th day was amaizing, we met the rest of the girls on the ship we hadent, and had them in our room the rest of the week, cause we were the only ones sleeping there. We ran the ship, but we werent jerks. we had some confrontation with some kids who tried to throw my friend shaun overboard. No joke. That ended up in a huge fight which we won, but had a security guard posted at our door the remaineder of the week, but he was mad cool, and if u tipped him $30 he would get us 2 beer helmets(thats what they came in) @ 3am.

P.S to our next door neighbors, we know we were loud and if u are soo much of a wuss to send your hott wife over instead of yourself, guy, then expect my naked friend to answer the door, Oh and i hope you liked the brig cause thats where our guard told us you went after you threated to beat us. My parents also couldent care less that we had girls in the room, when you told them, they knew.

i have tons of pics ill put up later, but i gotta run, hope you enjoyed my story...

-Bryan
Old February 19th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

well, what can i say? cruises are only the most amazing vacation EVER!!! i went on my first one three summers ago (disney magic), and even though i was a super shy 13 year old girl, i still met tons of friends and still keep in touch with one guy!

then this past summer, i went on royal caribbean's mariner of the seas, and had so much fun also! i talked to a girl named amanda through message boards like this one, and we ended up being best friends! also, i was so much more outgoing on this cruise, and that allowed me to meet sooo many more friends

BUT.. i just want to say that for all the teens that are going on cruises, DON'T be shy, even if you usually are. you don't have to see these people ever again if you don't want to. cruises are a chance to reinvent yourself to be whatever you want to be!!!

and my second piece of advice would be... don't take anything too seriously! on my most recent cruise, i met a guy who i really, really liked, and i had a really had time balancing between hanging out with him and hanging out with amanda. and what was worse was that she kept feeling left out, like a "third wheel" almost when i was hanging out with my guy. i didn't have nearly as much fun on this cruise, because i was emotionally torn between who i wanted to spend more time with. if i had it to do over, i wouldn't get too attatched to any one guy because its too stressful!!!! hang out with ALL the guys, and plenty of girls too!!! because after all, cruises are mostly about meeting people!!
Old February 27th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to ehyouitspaige

i really have too many crazy cruise moments when i went on my first one on the disney wonder....i met a lot of cool kids and everything..

but i so agree with the be yourself...and do not be shy because you wont have a much fun time being shy ...its like ur waisting time...just walk up and ask them to play a game..or there name! its easy AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING A CAMERA!!! AND GET PHONE NUMBERS, S/N'S AND MYSPACE LINKS because i forgot and i only talk to one person from my cruise it sucks but i cant wait for my next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Future cruises:
2007 7 day western disney magic

Past Cruises:
Disney Wonder 2004
Disney Magic 1/20-27/07