Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Sensation June Age 18 Questions

I am going on the June 29 Carnival Sensation Cruise.

I have just turned 18 but I am wondering if I will be able to hang in the club o2 on the first night just to meet people. Or can I go into club o2 anytime even though I am 18?

I know the disco's are 18+ after 11. But will there be people in there my age so I have people to meet or will it be a bunch of old people.

Where should I go to meet people? Any experience with any of this would be great.

Most of all I am looking to meet people and hookup if possible. Just looking for a good time on vacation.

Also, I gotta ask. Carnival's alcohol policy is 21+. Anyone know anyway I can drink without my parents buying drinks? Should I bring my own? That is very risky.
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Hey, if you are still in high school and have a way to prove it you should be fine getting into Club O2. On my cruises all my friends want to do is go into the regular night club, after we finally do get in there its like 40 and 50 year olds dancing to YMCA, and then I wonder why we wanted to go there in the first place!

Bringing you own is risky but I thought you can buy beer at 18 on Carnival? Maybe thats RCCL?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host