Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2006, 08:16 AM
susiesuds

Default Getting to know youuuu...yeah I know I'm lame :-P

Okay i thought it would be cool if we could all write a little about ourselves so we can get to know one another. Im a dork, I know but its 7 in the morning and I've got 2 hours untill class starts so this will kill some time :-)

Ahhhemmm..

My Name is Susan, but Susie works just fine for me. Im from New Jersey and I live at the beach. Im 19 and a Freshman in college. I'm Hoping to transfer in '07 to The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. Im going to be an elemtry school teacher. I graduated highschool in 2005. Some of you may know my highschool, it was featured in two episodes of MADE on MTV. Ductape girl and the triathalon kid. Yeah, its not as cool as it seems, the MTV crew was quite annyoing. Anyways, I Love to surf whenever I can and I cant wait for summer to start. I work part time at Build Bear workshop and I stuff bears and throw birthday parties for little kids. haha Thats pretty much my life in a nutshell <3
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Most people read my bio... but this is more of "me" -not something that a random visitor might see.

I am 17, soon to be 18 on June 17. I live in Sarasota, Florida which is on the Gulf side (actually just got home from the beach) and its more of an old rich person town. Boring. I also have another house in Ft Myers because thats where my sister lives and goes to Florida Gulf Coast University, shes majoring in childhood education and will be 21 on Monday. I plan on moving in with her after school and going to FGCU with her, but majoring in resort management. (Watch out I will be the next Hilton).

Some stuff about me... I just bought a new car on Wed! I had a 2001 Lexus IS300 and I traded it in for a 2004 VW Touareg. I am a car freak. I actually like school because I can see all my friends and stuff. I dont usually bother doing my homework either. I laugh all the time- even if you make fun of me. I have two jobs, ones at Pottery Barn (which is the easiest job) and the other is at a restaraunt on LBK where I bus tables.

OK?!?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old March 3rd, 2006, 05:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

One word...

OUCH.

Its a nice beach town, and people vacation here all the time. But live here, and youll see...

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old March 3rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick

I'm Christine, and I'm 16 years old (turning 17 on May 20th). I'm a junior in high school and I'm from Buffalo, New York.
I've been on 4 cruises (the Sovereign, Navigator, Adventure and Serenade) with the Monarch booked for July 10, 2006. If everything works out, I'll be sailing on the Freedom next February and the Voyager in the Mediterranean next summer. I love cruising (but who here doesn't?)
I'm a writer for the Buffalo News. I actually get paid for doing something that I like (most of the time) so that's pretty cool.
My dream college is Cornell University in Ithaca, but it's really hard to get into so as a result I'm basically overloading myself with AP classes and extra curriculars.
That's pretty much it.
Adventure of the Seas 2/05
Serenade of the Seas 2/06
Monarch of the Seas 7/06
Liberty of the Seas 8/07
Majesty of the Seas 5/08
Old March 3rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to misflit23

Hey guys! ok so im Kala and i live in Pinehurst NC. yea home of all the golfers and old people, 2005 US Open etc. hmm im 17, will be 18 the beginning of June though. i'm a graduating senior and will be attending DUKE University in the fall!!! so basically im the overloaded ap insane freak taking 8 ap classes and such. i paln on majoring in prelaw and minoring in music performance because im a singer, yep. ok definitely looking forward to my first cruise too, and i definitely can not decide which one!!! ahhh!!
Old March 4th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to islandmusic Send a message via Yahoo to islandmusic

I'm Stephanie and I'm 14 now, but I'll be 15 on March 15th. I live in Grosse Pointe, Michigan and yes it is a preppy rich town as well. Very boring at times lol. I'm a freshman at Grosse Pointe South HS and I'm very involved with the choir and show choir at my school. My sport is rowing, I train with the Detroit Women's Rowing Association in the summer and fall, but I don't compete because it interferes with choir. I also take French lessons, piano lessons and voice training. My favorite artist in the world is Kelly Clarkson (if you couldn't already figure that out lol) and one of the best nights of my life was August 17, 2005 when I saw her in concert up in Clarkston, MI. My last cruise was on the NCL Dawn for 11 days, I just got off the ship last Thursday, and I had an amazing time.

Past cruises:
- NCL Sea 8/01
- NCL S/S Norway 2/03
- Carnival Miracle 8/04
- NCL Dawn 3/05
- NCL Dawn 2/06
Old March 4th, 2006, 10:06 PM
First Mate

well im 15, i live in ohio,in a small suburb off of cleveland that not many people know about.i am very short for my age, you would probably guess that i am 13 or around there. i am a freshman, i get along with everyone, and i can most likly make you laugh! I baby-sit to make money, (what i call a job). i am going on my first cruise on july 17th, the imagination, and i cant wait, im taking my best friend with me and we are gunna have so much fun. if anyone else is on that ship let me know!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Carnival Fascination.
August 13th.
=]]

-Carnival Inspiration 06 <3
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Passenger

hey i'm lauren and i'm from north new jersey. i do karate and i basically love it. i also teach karate classes to like five year olds which i hate doing, and i am the head of the all girl's team, which is really nothing to get too excited about because none of the girls really listen to me or do their work, so we suck. i'll be 18 in april and i want to go to the university of georgia in the fall... um... i love music... i love people... i'm lazy... the end.
Old March 6th, 2006, 04:54 AM
First Mate

okay so im jessica but most people call me jess. i live in californra near san francisco in a suburb... im 18 and i got to school and work at hollister (owned by abercrombie..) and i LOVE cruises! i just love to have fun and hang out with my friends as much as possible. i love the beach and i also love to snowboard. its funny how some people think it doesnt snow in cali but it DOES!
Old March 6th, 2006, 04:55 AM
First Mate

okay so im jessica but most people call me jess. i live in californra near san francisco in a suburb... im 18 and i got to school and work at hollister (owned by abercrombie..) and i LOVE cruises! i just love to have fun and hang out with my friends as much as possible. i love the beach and i also love to snowboard. its funny how some people think it doesnt snow in cali but it DOES! i wanna go to uc santa barbara eventually... and major in resort/hotel management!
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Beginner

im Amber and im 15 i turn 16 in 12 days i live in Indianola Iowa which is a very small town and no i dont live on a farm i play soccer and i babysit a lot and im addicted to crusing ive been on the enchantment twice once before it was streched and once after it was streched and the monarch and i then i have freedom booked for october 15th. i also work at a small grocery store not to exciting and im a pretty exciting fun loving person that can make anyone else laugh!
Old March 8th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Passenger

My names Alex, I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm 17 years old, 18 on the 22nd of June. I'm still a high school student but I do full day co-op at a police station as a crime analyst. After high school I plan on joining the reserve over the summer and joining the Police Foundations course in college after my basic training is over. I intend to be a cop for 4-5 years and then once I get promoted join the Tactical Rescue Unit (U.S version of the S.W.A.T team). I'm going on the March break (Spring break for US?) cruise to the bahamas, the 4 night one on Sovereign of the Seas.
Old March 9th, 2006, 08:30 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Ewokdude

Hello fellow cruisers!

I am 13 from Huntington Beach California, thats right Surf City . I am still in middle school, but i will be out of there in a few months(thank god). I have been on two cruises, Disney Magic 7 days, and Carnival Pride 7 days. I am going on the Monarch in about 30 days with my family, should be an awesome time. I spend about all of my spare time reading about 4 cruise forums and some other cruise sites. I spent 18 hours straight looking for a cruise one time, and still couldn't make a pick I probably know more then most cruisers around. I am young in age, smart in cruising
Old March 17th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Passenger

well lets see. Im Katherine. most call me Kathy. I am 15, 16 nov 28. i play tennis for my school and i love it. i also am on the newspaper staff at school. I twirled baton for 6 or 7 years but quit this past year due to tennis. i have red hair and blue eyes. many people think i look like donna from that 70's show. some wierd guy in walmart told me that too. :/. but anywho-- i have been on 2 cruises. voyager and celebrities mercury. i am going on the explorer in june for 9 days to eastern carabbean. peace.