Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Beginner

Default Royal Caribbean Explorer, 6/16/06

Is anyone ready to start a fun summer? I'm ready to have fun through the day, get dressed at night--especially in a gown for formal night-- and throw on some flip flops to dance until I need to rest to do it again. I am finishing my sophomore year ready to cruise for nine nights. This will be my sixth cruise, my first to Puerto Rico. I'm on varsity tennis, swim, love to dance in the teen club, play ping pong and my Mom insists that I add that I will be strictly chaperoned. What can I say--that's what Moms do. Let me hear from you to make plans for our first night. It takes too long to get a good group together. We only have nine nights!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Beginner

ahh i'm going on the same cruise! i'm definitely excited.
Old May 8th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Beginner

Hey "Tennis" ...I'm a mom replying because I've got two "shy" young men (they're not really shy but like to act like they are) going on this same cruise and I don't think that they would reply...you know how guys are...

Their names are Eric and DJ, they're 16 and barely 17. They've been great friends for many years. Both are finishing their junior year. They are varsity wrestlers and they like to have a good time. Sometimes they get a bit mischievous but they're really good guys. This is Eric's second cruise and DJ's first.

I'm sure that you will run into them at some point on the trip.
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Beginner

Default Change of plans

My mom and i are no longer going on Royal Caribbean Explorer. We are know going on the Norweign Dawn.
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to bbagscoot1

hey, im an 18 year old guy from pennsylvania goin on this cruise. if anybody else whos going wants to talk before, send me a message on aim or something my screen name is bbagscoot1