Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess Cruise Chat

I figured we could start a new forum topic. Let this be the forum where ANYONE of ANY age who has been on the Caribbean Princess Cruise reminisce about it and tell all the things they liked/disliked about the ship and such. You can tell the different excursions you took, the different things you did while on the cruise, and whether you met/didn't meet other people. Anything you think us others would want to know about the cruise, good or bad, explain it in this forum. Just an idea, guys. Remember to tell your age, where you're from, and when you went on the cruise. Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Lola.
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Beginner

I took this ship last year at this time. I had a ton of fun.
Old August 7th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Passenger

Yes that is great, but that's not all I want to hear. That it's fun. Although of course that's a bonus. Were the 15-17 yr old teen activities fun? Did you meet lotsa ppl? Was the teen disco fun? Could you get into the older disco? Wus there a curfew of a certain time on this ship? Were they strict? What kinds of things did you do on this ship? Let me know, I'm freakin out that's its gonna be strict and the disco will suck and i wont meet ppl.. Just let me know fill me in on all the stuff on the ship that there is to do and the disco and things like that. In detail if you can please. Thanks a lot guys.
Lola.
Old August 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to popyocolla
Default princess caribean

hey,
i just went on the august 5th-12th carribbean princess cruise it was my first cruise i would said it was pretty damn sweet my name is danny and we went to st.thomas st.maarten and the princess cays i didnt really like st.thomas it wasnt that great but the other 2 were really fun i went mountain biking in st.maarten then went to a beach with everyone who went biking, haha it was a nude beach so i saw a couple nude chicks back to the cruise we went to the princess cays , it was cool it was really nice , we went snorkeling there me and my friend kevin the only thing i didnt like which was my friend and my fault, we didnt really meet anybody because we didnt go to the first night of teen club/off limits or w/e it is thats the only thing that i didnt like other then that i though the boat and the whole trip was sweet my dad loved our first cruise so much that we are gunna go on another one..even on princess again , if anyone went on this cruise message me back
danny