CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Dancing (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/322055-dancing.html)

Kristina99 October 13th, 2006 06:45 PM

Dancing

I know most people love to dance at parties/in the teen discos. but does anyone dance for a sport? a lot of my friends do and i used to and i really want to get back into it. i want to take lessons but i dont know which ones to do!

Kris

lsclaf26 October 13th, 2006 09:06 PM

i dance. im at dance studio 4 days a week! i take hip-hop, jazz and ballet. i looovee it.!

Kristina99 October 14th, 2006 05:38 PM

ahh see i would love to be doing something like that! my mom thinks i should be like a vegas showgirl lol but i dont know how to dance! lol

K

c_m_alex October 14th, 2006 08:52 PM

i dance! i take hip-hop and tap for 2 hours a week. you should try hip-hop...its a lot of fun!

lsclaf26 October 14th, 2006 08:53 PM

hahah its so fun. you should def take lessons. its an AMAZING workout too. i have a dancers body and i love it haha

Kristina99 October 14th, 2006 11:53 PM

haha yeah i do to but i dont dance! (yet) ill definetly consider hip hop!! thanks!!!! like right now i do yoga for a workout so im pretty flexible so thats good. i ride horses too and thats a big workout! plus taking care of them lol.

Kris

mizzkellzee October 15th, 2006 02:22 PM

I dance=) I dance 2 times a week. Each day its 3 1/2 hours. It's really tiring!!

Kristina99 October 15th, 2006 02:26 PM

oh my gosh thats a lot of dancing!!!! i bet its wicked tiring!!! i dont think i could do that much lol...gotta start small and work your way up! Wow everyone, i didnt think there were so many dancers on here!! Does anyone watch Dancing with the Stars? ahh i wish i could dance like that!!

Kristina

JustinK October 15th, 2006 09:51 PM

along with Djin I break dance for the same company some nites to fill in when are rele good breakers are not able to work

Djcarolina October 16th, 2006 01:18 PM

Laugh if you want, I've taken dance classes since i was 4 and it has really paid off, i know a type of dance for pretty much any style of music. I'm currently teaching basic latin dance at my school so i consider it a sport for me. And for those of you guys out there: girls like a guy who knows how to do more than rub up on them (although thats a lot of fun ;)!)

Djcarolina October 16th, 2006 01:20 PM

Oh and Justin(?) You DJ?!?! Right on PM me sometime!

Kristina99 October 16th, 2006 06:55 PM

wow everyone on here is so alike!!! 2 of our guys both dj and dance!! and a lot of the girls dance and have tons in common!!!

DJ im totally not laughing at you for dancing...i think thats really cool!!!! i dont know how to do any dances yet....besides grinding lol. but i agree...thats tons of fun!!!

Kris

lsclaf26 October 16th, 2006 08:21 PM

hhaha yeah true. most guys know how to grind. and thats pretty much common sense? thats really cool that you dance!

Djcarolina October 16th, 2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

most guys know how to grind
Unfortunatly i have to partially disagree. Most guys that have rythm and have danced in some or any way b4 know how to grind, BUT there are guys out there who do not know how to do it!! I didnt believe it either but on this past cruise on the Sensation, i noticed 4 prime examples of guys who just couldnt manage to pull it off! And Kristina, lol plan a cruise with me sometime, i'll be more than happy to teach you a few moves ;)!

Kristina99 October 17th, 2006 05:39 PM

Dj...sounds like a plan to me!! and i definetly know guys who cant dance!! they just kinda stand there and us girls do all the work but its alright if theyre hot lol

Kris

Kristina99 October 18th, 2006 06:08 PM

whooo hooo!!! my mom finally signed me up for dancing lessons!!! SAMBA!!!! lol it was on Dancing with the Stars last night and i LOVED it!!!!

Kris <33

lsclaf26 October 18th, 2006 06:09 PM

ahh your gonna have so much fun.
dancing lessons are awesomeee :)
its such a good workout too!

Kristina99 October 18th, 2006 06:15 PM

yeah i know i cant wait!! its not until next wednesday but thats only a week and that will go by fast!! and by that day it will only be 3 weeks til my cruise lol!

Kris <33

JustinK October 21st, 2006 12:42 AM

Samba thats like merenque right?

bluefins October 21st, 2006 11:14 AM

Well I dont dance so Kris ur not the only one. But, im in Tae-kwon-do.
~Paige~

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 21st, 2006 02:49 PM

I literally cannot dance to save my life, on my last cruise I couldnt even do the cha cha slide!

JustinK October 21st, 2006 02:50 PM

thats pathetic bro everyones got there things there good at i am sure u are better at rugby then any of us

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 21st, 2006 02:53 PM

yer, I couldnt care less about dancing, coz I hate it!!! Its alright dancing with a girl but like dancing individually/ as a group is crap

Kristina99 October 21st, 2006 06:48 PM

ahh i love the cha cha slide/electric slide!! its so much fun!!! and my last cruise we had a dance called the hot hot heat and then another umm i forget exactly what it was called but something like "penny nickel quarter dollar"?? but yeah i was up on stage dancing that one at one of the deck parties!

Kris

lsclaf26 October 21st, 2006 07:51 PM

penny nickel quatrer dollar? haha thats such a random name!

Kristina99 October 21st, 2006 08:10 PM

lol its something like that!! i cant remember exactly but that sounds somewhat right!!!

oh yeah..and the samba is a dance from Brazil...so its pretty hot lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=samba+dancing

theres a video thats pretty sweet

Kris <33

Kristina99 October 21st, 2006 08:19 PM

ahh and heres another really good one!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...to+samba+dance

and its from the show "So You Think You Can Dance"! lol

Kris <33

JustinK October 21st, 2006 11:01 PM

your penny, nickel, dime, dollar is called the dollar dollar wine dance, and it goes cent five cent ten cent dollar it is sung by a man named Byran Lee

Kristina99 October 21st, 2006 11:05 PM

ahh yes!! lol i was somewhat close!! lol

Kris <33

JustinK October 21st, 2006 11:07 PM

yea very close same idea lol i just got technical