CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Truth or Dare (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/322357-truth-dare.html)

Kristina99 October 19th, 2006 04:26 PM

Truth or Dare

K everyone..you have to tell about the craziest dares youve done on a cruise! and if you dont have a dare..it can just be something crazy youve done! or..if youre not the crazy type of person...you can tell about something that someone else has done!

Also...i think it would be fun if everyone on here played Truth or Dare! so ask someone a truth or a dare to do! it could even be a dare for their next cruise!!

On the Zuiderdam...one of my dares was to ask a crew member his room number..but it wasnt any ordinary crew member. This guy was absolutely gorgeous!!!! yeah and im wicked shy around guys like that! but i didnt it anyways cuz i cant resist a dare and im glad i did! and i still remember his room number... B164!!!!

...and then on the Zenith to Bermuda last summer this one kid jumped on the pool...yes on the pool. it was like 1am and the net was over the pool and he jumped in it!! crazy!! i wish i took pics of that!!

Kris <33

DanPolulak October 19th, 2006 04:32 PM

Gotta admit its somewhat creepy he gave you his real actual room number haha, the decks A, B and C!

girl_next_door October 19th, 2006 04:43 PM

haha wowwwww. i haven't done anything too crazy. but i've been around some crazy stupid stuff.

one kid, tyler, at 3am was outside in the cabin hallways with this kids laptop playing the song "roses" by outkast dancing in only his boxers, while we ordered room service. so he was doing it for them. it was hilarious. we got like the funniest videos, but i could get it to work on my camera =[

and the same kidd. we were up on the top deck. and he was just dancing away for no reason. and something flew out of his pocket and he's likeee ohh that was my seapass! and it lands, where?! but right in the pool! so he goes and takes off his shoes and socks and rolls up his pants and is trying to get in the pool and get it but it's right in the middle so he had to go get the pool sticks and fish it outtt. wow funniest thing ever and it was only just our sns and numbers and stuff. not his seapass.

then a different kid found one of those "swipe seapass here" stickers and put it right by his crack and people were coming up to him and "swiping it" the whole night. so funnyyy!

lsclaf26 October 19th, 2006 04:54 PM

hahah bri thats so funny!

yes my dare would have to be somehwat like yours. all my friends were in my room because last year me and my brother shared a balcony cabin so everyone would always crash in our room. but i ordered room service at about 2 and had to dress up in insane makeup and a really short skirt and go and dance around the room service guy. i seriously think i was about to pee my pants i looked so ridicolous!

Kristina99 October 19th, 2006 07:37 PM

crap..its seems that i forgot an option on the poll!! i swear i typed it in though!! well it was "In between...sometimes im outgoing and sometimes im not." if that applies to you you dont have to vote unless you lean towards one side or the other.

Kris <33

JustinK October 20th, 2006 01:01 AM

this is going bak to the worst cruise moment of mine but my dare was that the guys in our group jumped off the deck above the pool and into the pool and one of the kids broke both of his legs, but i succeeded lol but yea that was a crazy dare this girl who we were hangin out with gave us

Kristina99 October 20th, 2006 03:31 PM

omg he broke both of this legs!?!!?! did he like miss the pool?? thats crazy!!!!

Kris <33

JustinK October 20th, 2006 03:33 PM

yea i didnt though me and the other guys besides him was able to make the pool with no problem it was a mess hes okay now though

lsclaf26 October 20th, 2006 03:44 PM

omggg thats so scaryyy!

Kristina99 October 20th, 2006 03:55 PM

omg i would be freaking out!!!! you have no idea!! ahhh!!!!

Kris

JustinK October 20th, 2006 03:56 PM

i did to when we had to explain wat happend to his parents it was on the last nite to

Kristina99 October 20th, 2006 04:01 PM

omg!! and then if i was the girl that dared you guys to do that...ahh she should have been feeling madd guilty!!!! all her fault! lol...ahh thats no way to end a cruise!!

Kris

Kristina99 October 21st, 2006 07:17 PM

Alright people...i really want you guys to give me some dares to do on my cruise!! and i will def takes pics of them for y'all!!

Kris <33

girl_next_door October 22nd, 2006 02:34 PM

ahh that is so scary. i would be flipping outttt

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 22nd, 2006 04:16 PM

kristina walk up to people and start saying that there your hero! Babe crusade is the best it is a bit like a dare, and you get to take pictures with them fit girls, although some think your a pedo!

Kristina99 October 22nd, 2006 05:45 PM

i dont think i completely understand what youre saying...i got the walking up to random people and saying theyre my hero...but idk about the rest.

Kris <33

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 23rd, 2006 06:22 AM

Just walk up to random people and tell them that there your hero then start like praising them and kissing there shoes and stuff.

lsclaf26 October 23rd, 2006 07:22 AM

what??????

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 23rd, 2006 04:58 PM

most people would be too scared to do it.

girl_next_door October 23rd, 2006 05:05 PM

weird

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 24th, 2006 05:55 AM

yes

Kristina99 October 24th, 2006 06:36 PM

well im not going to be kissing anybodys feet. thats madd gross. i might catch a disease or something ya never know!!

Kris <33

Trevor0989 October 25th, 2006 09:28 AM

hmm

im leaving tomm yea haw
anybody got some good ideas for me LOL

girl_next_door October 25th, 2006 03:16 PM

aww have fun. i'm jealous!

I_Live_4_Cruises October 25th, 2006 05:58 PM

Have a great time!

Wish I was going too!

Kristina99 October 25th, 2006 06:17 PM

lucky!!!! have fun!! and everyone here cant wait to hear all about it and see tons of pics!!!!

Kris <33

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 26th, 2006 05:17 AM

have fun kid

lsclaf26 October 27th, 2006 03:51 PM

your on your cruise! im jealouss

Kristina99 October 27th, 2006 05:13 PM

...i do wish i could be on a cruise now..but thats always. i dont think im jealous cuz mines coming up soon and im pretty happy today..today was pretty great...maybe cuz its a Friday!?!

Kris <33

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk October 31st, 2006 01:52 PM

what are you on about?