Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Admiral

Default Ports of Call & Shore Excursions

Whats your favorite excursion that you've done...and what ones are you dying to do??

The only real excursion i have ever done is the Stingray City one in Grand Caymen. It was amazing!! In ever other port ive been too we have always gone off and explored on our own. In Costa Maya, we went horse-back riding on the beach..without a group. It was much cheaper too!! $10 for and hour! Plus i already know how to ride so i def dont need a guide lol.

On my next cruise..i think i want to go horseback riding again. And parasailing...that always looks so cool!! And in St. Thomas i was told i HAVE to do the Screaming Eagle one. i will lol!!

Has anyone ever been to San Juan, Puerto Rico?? I was there on my first cruise..but i was 10 and dont remember too much. I do remember walking along the old wall and there was a million cats! and that you had to pay a quarter to use the bathrooms. I really want to go to the rainforest there...El Yunque. It seems really interesting and well..exotic!!

And whats some of your favorite ports of call?

Bermuda is def mine. Its just soooo gorgeous!!! Especially Jobson's Cove! and in Grand Caymen we went to a beach that had no one except us on it! veryy cool i love having a whole beach to myself.

Kris <33

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
10/30/08 X Constellation Caribbean
Costa Fortuna 3/08 Eastern Caribbean
Costa Magica 2/07 Western Caribbean
HAL Noordam 11/06 Eastern Caribbean
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda
HAL Zuiderdam 5/05 Western Caribbean
HAL Maasdam 6/04 Canada/New England
CCL Triumph 12/03 Western Caribbean
CCL Victory 11/02 Eastern Caribbean

Sponsored Links
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:52 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to JustinK

haha lol i wonder who told u about the screaming eagle, and also about the Puerto Rico I always go with my moms friends cuz she used to live there over summer but Ponce Puerto RIco is nice long drive its on the other side of the island but they have the DON Q rum factory/Castle there its sweet
Costa Romantica 99
Carnival Imagination 2000 and 2001
Carnival Paradise 2002
Caribbean Princess 2004
Sun Princess 2006
NCL STAR 2007
Old October 29th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Admiral

hmm screaming eagle...i think you told me about that one?!? lol too bad you werent coming with me since you could prolly get a better price since you know that guy from Australia lol.

yeah so i just realized were only gonna be in Puero Rico from 7am-1pm!! ahh i wish we had more time there!! but i bet were prolly jsut gonna end up hanging out in San Juan..shopping, swimming, ect...

Kris <33

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda
CCL Victory 11/02 Eastern Caribbean

Old October 29th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Liltennischick09

what r good CHEAP shore excursions for cozumel.. i wanna go to the ruins but its so0o0o0o0o0o exspensive like almost enough to pay for one persons fair on a cruise..
and also this is pretty funny b/c im from fl but ne good shore excursions for key west
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Ports of Call & Shore Excursions

Let's see:

The train at St. Kitts, the submarine at St. Thomas, snorkling Roataan, climbing El Castile at Chica Itza, whale watching in Alaska, or exploring The Baths at Virgin Gorda? Been with the rays at Stingray City and elsewhere many times. Have also chilled out with the dolphins, whales, manatees and sharks, too.

Parasailing or a Bananaboat ride sounds your speed. If you ever get certified in Scuba, dive the Living Seas at Epcot, else snorkle with the manatees at Crystal River. If into horses, there is a "little" horse park in Lexington, Kentucky.

My all time favorite port entry is Cartagena (history buff), followed by San Francisco (Goldengate). My favorite port city is Vancouver, B. C.. Favorite island is Grenada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristina99
Whats your favorite excursion that you've done...and what ones are you dying to do??

The only real excursion i have ever done is the Stingray City one in Grand Caymen. It was amazing!! In ever other port ive been too we have always gone off and explored on our own. In Costa Maya, we went horse-back riding on the beach..without a group. It was much cheaper too!! $10 for and hour! Plus i already know how to ride so i def dont need a guide lol.

On my next cruise..i think i want to go horseback riding again. And parasailing...that always looks so cool!! And in St. Thomas i was told i HAVE to do the Screaming Eagle one. i will lol!!

Has anyone ever been to San Juan, Puerto Rico?? I was there on my first cruise..but i was 10 and dont remember too much. I do remember walking along the old wall and there was a million cats! and that you had to pay a quarter to use the bathrooms. I really want to go to the rainforest there...El Yunque. It seems really interesting and well..exotic!!

And whats some of your favorite ports of call?

Bermuda is def mine. Its just soooo gorgeous!!! Especially Jobson's Cove! and in Grand Caymen we went to a beach that had no one except us on it! veryy cool i love having a whole beach to myself.

Kris <33
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old October 30th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltennischick09
what r good CHEAP shore excursions for cozumel.. i wanna go to the ruins but its so0o0o0o0o0o exspensive like almost enough to pay for one persons fair on a cruise..
and also this is pretty funny b/c im from fl but ne good shore excursions for key west
in key west you could always go parasailing! i almost did that..but then if i had i would have missed my cruise ship lol

Kris <33

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda