CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Looking for cruiseMATE! My treat! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/324861-looking-cruisemate-my-treat.html)

MrMikeM84 December 19th, 2006 08:55 PM

Looking for cruiseMATE! My treat!

I realize this is the TEEN cruising section, and I am addressing this to the 18+ TEENS! I am looking for someone cool and new to go on a cruise with me! I went on my first cruise a couple months ago, and the only thing I regret is not bringing a girl with me.

Whats up I am a 22 year old male from the SF Bay area, CA! . I am 5'7 165 lbs, and I have plenty of pictures AND myspace for anyone whos interested in seeing some pictures of me. I am not bad looking at all, but I will not post my pictures on cruisemates. This is what I have to offer, and the reason for my positng; I am going to be scheduling a cruise for the Caribbean here in a couple of weeks, the cruise will be a couple months off, and I am looking for a girl who would like to go with me. This cruise willl be paid for by me (Unless of course your totally interested in paying for yourself) and EVERYTHING needed for the cruise will be paid for.

A little about myself; as I said I am 22 years old and a recent college graduate. I work in Real Estate and make pretty good money. I am not a weirdo or anything else like that, like most people on craigslist are. I like to party, drink, and smoke 420. However I am respectable.

A little about the person I am looking for; someone around my age, female, and looking to have a good time and see where things lead. Someone open minded, likes to party, drink however 420 isnt a must, but MUST be able to tolerate it, as I will probably buy some in Ports we visit.

I am looking for someone to go with me so early because we need time to get to know each other to see if were compatable and will get along for 7 days sharing a room and a bed. I am looking for a strickly platonic friend that might be interested in seeing what happens over the course of our friendship and cruise. A cabin mate :) if you will. It should be fun, you can check out Princess.com or Carnival.com to see the possibilities of ships and such.....I am leaning towards the Caribbean Princess, as I have been on that ship before. Well, You can contact me via email on here, or check me out my myspace at www.myspace.com/MrMikemimiaga and lets see what happens, I have myspace, so send me your link. Or reply in the board here!

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 09:51 PM

This board is strictly for teens UNDER 18. I dont think you are going to find your "cabinmate" on here. Sorry.

Kristina

NYorkbabyy08 December 19th, 2006 10:11 PM

omg this is the funniest post i've ever seen. is this a joke are you a drug dealer. this made my life

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:13 PM

Re: Looking for cruiseMATE! My treat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMikeM84
I am not bad looking at all, but I will not post my pictures on cruisemates.

OK i saw your pics...youre pretty bad looking.

Quote:

This cruise willl be paid for by me (Unless of course your totally interested in paying for yourself) and EVERYTHING needed for the cruise will be paid for.

and what do you expect in return of full pay?? yeahhh i dont think so buddy.

Quote:

I like to party, drink, and smoke 420.

Everyone on here is under 18!! AND NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THAT! not to mention its illegal!

Quote:

A little about the person I am looking for; someone around my age, female, and looking to have a good time and see where things lead. Someone open minded, likes to party, drink however 420 isnt a must, but MUST be able to tolerate it, as I will probably buy some in Ports we visit.

You need to go to jail. Or just go swallow a knife.

Kris

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:19 PM

wow kris...i was laughing while reading that.

but seriously who ever you are, its kinda creepy your looking for someone to go on a cruise with on a message board..and none of us are above 18 anyway.

just listen to kris..she summed it up pretty well..hahaa

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:22 PM

Mike...i suggest you look on the "Seeking a cabinmate" board. they might be able to help you. or a plastic surgeon.

I was thinking of deleting this. but its wicked amusing.

Kris

Jenn87 December 19th, 2006 10:24 PM

This must be a joke :shock: at least I hope it is.

My favourite line:
am looking for someone to go with me so early because we need time to get to know each other to see if were compatable and will get along for 7 days sharing a room and a bed.

:shock:

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:27 PM

this is quite amusing.

and just plain creepyyy!!

Jenn87 December 19th, 2006 10:28 PM

Honestly it is way too creepy, and just messed up. I at first thought it was a joke, but maybe this guy is just on drugs right now or something :-?

NYorkbabyy08 December 19th, 2006 10:29 PM

save it i wanna see what mr mike has to say to all our comments.

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:29 PM

not to be mean or anything but he looks kinda creepy to which just makes it even creepier!

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:30 PM

hahaha AND A BED!!!

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah

this is making my day. omg this is sooo amusing!!!!

yeah i want to see what he has to say too. but i bet hes too much of a pussssy to respond.

and probably is on drugs!!!!!!!

Kris

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:31 PM

eww and a bed?
grosssss!!!

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey_girl_at_heart
not to be mean or anything but he looks kinda creepy to which just makes it even creepier!

KINDA creepy?? KINDA creepy!???!?!!?
like madddd creepy. madddd sketchy. like a child molestor.

Joe...we need to watch out!! no more dark alleys man!! hahaha

i never thought someone could be so incredibly ugly.

Kris

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchantment 04
we're waiting for your responseeeee!!

like i said...hes much too much of a pussssy to respond.

Kris

Jenn87 December 19th, 2006 10:37 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he is joking cause look at th myspace pic. Seems like an idoit wasting his time cause he has nothing better to do than be a creep.

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:40 PM

ha i dont think hes joking. he is an idiot and a creep. but its ok! i have a rusty nail somewhere around him to use.....

Kris

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchantment 04
i dont think hes joking, hes posted it in like 4 different boards already. i think hes desperate. what a loser.

yeah i know i see that!!!

he is a desperate horndog. jeezzz.

where are those wolves when you need them??

Kris

NYorkbabyy08 December 19th, 2006 10:42 PM

in what boards? what did other peopel respond saying.

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:42 PM

hahaha..

...does he have no friends? if he's asking for people on a message board.

this is pretty funny actually.

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:44 PM

if you click on his name and then on find all posts by "mike" it will lead you to thhe other posts hes made in the other boards.

hes too ugly to have friends. he burns their eyes. im suprised he hasnt killed himself already.

Kris

Jenn87 December 19th, 2006 10:44 PM

Okay I guess I was just hoping for his and everyones elses sake that he was joking. I can't believe someone is so creepy. If he wants to meet someone, why not go on a cruise and see if he meets someone there. why give out a free cruise to get a girl in bed, so creepy and just wrong.

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:45 PM

exactly..im sure there are many girls he could meet on cruises. well possibly if he isn't a creep.

Kristina99 December 19th, 2006 10:46 PM

well if he finds a girl who is equally as repulsive..good for him.

well he prolly cant meet anyone on a cruise!!

k i really wish he would respond!! hahahaha

Kris

jersey_girl_at_heart December 19th, 2006 10:47 PM

me too!!!
he better respond.

Jenn87 December 19th, 2006 10:51 PM

he will be too embrassed to post... well I'm off to finish my homework :x

I_Live_4_Cruises December 20th, 2006 10:00 AM

Wow... I definitely missed this post! I need to go online more! haha

Definitely creepy... there's something that is just wrong about the whole scenario. Now I wonder if there's any girl dumb enough to actually agree to this? Hmmm... Post and let us know OP (original poster).

lsclaf26 December 20th, 2006 10:47 AM

ew this is really creepy!!!!!

SuperGreg December 22nd, 2006 01:14 AM

lol. this is amazingggg.... i think we should make a fake CM account.. have some fun with this guy. then send him some pics of a hot girl... then tell him right before that she's not really a she.... :D HAHAHAHAH That would be awesome!!!! CREEEEEPY!

I_Live_4_Cruises December 22nd, 2006 01:47 PM

lol... Nice plan Greg.