Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to sweetsixteenxx
Default I dont know what to do..

Okay so I thought I was really good friends with this girl Chelsea right? like I really did think we were close Ive hung out with a lot and shes had parties that ive been invited to. Shes in my group of good friends, which is pretty much me, her, and my two other friends alison and megan. Okay so Chelsea went away with a bunch of her friends this weekend for her16th B-day. She flew them all down to FL to go to Disney. She took Alison and he other really good friend Jenn, and a girl alexandra which I didnt even know that they were good friends. She never told me this was the reason she was going to FL or that anyone was going with her. I just found out yesterday she was going at all. I found out from another friend of me and megan that they were going for Chelseas sweet sixteen, I dont really know what to do. Should I be mad at her for not inviting me? Should I say something to her about it? (at the moment she thinks I dont know about anything but I do). I mean overall i dont think im mad that she didnt invite me just kinda hurt cause I thought we better friends then that. So what do you guys think I should do?

Past Cruises:
Carnival Valor Spring 2007
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

you know i always will...and thats thing they already left for Disney they're coming back monday night I guess ill say something then.

Past Cruises:
Old January 13th, 2007, 01:59 PM
First Mate

i think that it shouldnt be a big deal. because i'm sure that was a lot of money and if her mom said she could only bring a four peopel, or whatever it is maybe she has four friends that shes just a little closer with than you. and she felt bad she couldnt bring you and didnt want to hurt your feelings so didnt tell you. i understand her decision.
Old January 13th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Yeah i dont it just makes me think and everything I prob wont say anything cause im not good with stuff like that..I guess this just made me realize that we arent as close friends as I thought. Whatever there really isnt anything I can do I really just wanted to vent to some people who wont take sides and all.

Past Cruises:
Old January 13th, 2007, 02:34 PM
First Mate

yeah im like that too. unless i'm really pissed to the point where i dont wanna ever talk to a person aagin i dont have the balls to say anything because i hate fights. and if i get in a fight with someone i owuldnt talk to them ever agian. i've only gotten in a fight with two fights in my life with a friend and i dont talk to either of them anymore. so i dont say anythign unless its a BIG deal
Old January 13th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to lsclaf26 Send a message via MSN to lsclaf26

that stinks steph im sorry! but im sure she could only invite a certain number of girls and maybe didnt think you were close enough? even thought you said she invited someone who was closer. and she probaly didnt wanna tell you because she felt bad she couldnt invite you. i would just bring it up causually and dont be too *****y about it! tell us how it goes.

X Infinity- June 01'-Alaska
X Galaxy-July 02'- E. Caribbean
X Millennium-July 03'-Mediterranean
Empress of the Seas- June 04'-Bermuda
Enchantment of the Seas- August 05'- New England
Rhapsody of the Seas- July 06'-W. Caribbean
HAL Noordam- March 07'- S. Caribbean
Empress of the Seas- July 07'- Bermuda
NCL Pride of America July 08'- Hawaii (CANCELED :[)
Explorer of the Seas July 08'- New England
Old January 13th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Maybey she is planning something even WAY bigger for just the two of you

You never know, it's not something to get stressed over. If she is really

pissing you off like blows you off or something, you can like have a party

and like invite everyone but her just to get her back, and if she comfronts

you, be like...now you know how i felt... or something so she knows that

you knew she went to disney.
Old January 13th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to girl_next_door

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYorkbabyy08
yeah im like that too. unless i'm really pissed to the point where i dont wanna ever talk to a person aagin i dont have the balls to say anything because i hate fights. and if i get in a fight with someone i owuldnt talk to them ever agian. i've only gotten in a fight with two fights in my life with a friend and i dont talk to either of them anymore. so i dont say anythign unless its a BIG deal
i'm the exact same way. my group of friends have never gotten into a fight ever. and i used to get into fights all the time with my friends before them so i knew that i didnt want that. so i'm i'm mad i won't bring it up, i'll just vent with another one of my friends. but if it's a big deal i'll say something and usually when i do say it we dont fight it's all like a misunderstanding.
but right when my friend liz moved to hawaii, me & my friend michelle were excluded all the time from 4 of our other friends. they stopped inviting us to things and it hurt me so bad to see them branching off and i would cry every night about it to michelle and it made her upset too. so one day after like 2 weeks or so me & michelle were FINALLY invited to hang out with them. i didnt wanna go cuz i knew we were gonna be excluded. so me & michelle went together and the second i got there and saw them starting to exclude us. i just started crying and i couldnt stop. so we decided we had to fix this. we had our infamous "honest night" where we just talked and talked about everything that ever bothered us and cleared everything up. it was one of the smartest things we've done.

me & my friends werent the same ever since liz left. it still bothers me, even though we're all best friends. it's not the same. but when liz comes back, we all agree.. it's like she never left and it's just like how it used to be. she just patches everything up. everythings so perfect. its so hard to explain. but honestly, once you lose someone who's really important in a group of friends. it really does change.
Old January 13th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Admiral

imagine if your parents said you could go to florida for your bday..but only bring say 3 friends. wouldnt you choose the ones you know the best and would have the most fun with? or maybe chealsea just picked randomly from a hat and your name didnt get picked. whatever. its not something to ruin a friendship over. unless she really didnt want you to go haha. but ask her about it when they come back!

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
10/30/08 X Constellation Caribbean
Costa Fortuna 3/08 Eastern Caribbean
Costa Magica 2/07 Western Caribbean
HAL Noordam 11/06 Eastern Caribbean
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda
HAL Zuiderdam 5/05 Western Caribbean
HAL Maasdam 6/04 Canada/New England
CCL Triumph 12/03 Western Caribbean
CCL Victory 11/02 Eastern Caribbean

Old January 13th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

thanks everyone its so much easier when i can talk to people who dont know any of my friends that way i can be truly honest and you guys can give me the truth too...this really helped and i think im gunna just bring it up to her when they get back..i wont make a big deal out of it cause i dont like fights it even bothers me when people in my group of friends fight. When I get into a fight its horrible, if you set me off i can be really mean and then wind up having to apoligize like crazy so i pretty much just like to avoid that. BTW Bri i think that "honest night" thing is really awesome. Its so nice that you could all be honest with eachother like that.

Past Cruises:
Old January 13th, 2007, 11:01 PM
First Mate

i love having that one friend who you can talk to abotu anything because they're nto friends with ay of your friends! glad everyone here could be that person for you today
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to girl_next_door

yea kristen lives in NJ an dshe knows all my friends cuz she hangs out with us when she visits. and same with her.. but we can tell each other everything cuz she doesnt live here and i can trust her. i have so many friends that don't know my friends so i talk to them about a lot of stuff.