Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:06 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to xsecretwishesx3
Default Royal Caribbean 5 night cruise to Bermuda

this is going to be my first cruise and im excited but im kind of scared because im not good at meeting new people, so i was just wondering if anyone is attending this cruise its from sept 9-14 2007
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to girl_next_door

you might not have a lot of teens because of the time you are going. but you'll love this cruise anyway. BERMUDA IS MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! i've been on 7 cruises, 5 all around the caribbean & 2 to bermuda. the bermuda's have ALWAYS been my favorite. i absolutely love going there. i'm obsesseddd. when we sail in i just jump up and down and scream with excitement. it's BEAUTIFUL! and will totally spoil you when you go to other islands. cuz i dont even like the caribbean anymore.

a lot of people will tell you to go to horseshoe bay. it's really beautiful and all, but can get really crowded. so if you want more of a secluded feel. go to jobson's cove/warwick beach. my favorite beach in the whole world!!