CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Relationship Status on cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/335442-relationship-status-cruise.html)

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk June 28th, 2007 09:32 AM

Relationship Status on cruise

Intrested on people thoughts about there realtionship satus when they go on a cruise for example do you have an arrangement with a short term bf or gf that when your on the cruise you can get up to what you want, or do you stay faithfull?

KTS1193 June 28th, 2007 04:11 PM

im always single haha. =[

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk June 28th, 2007 06:54 PM

lol whys that?

Djcarolina June 28th, 2007 08:57 PM

I'm not usually someone who perfers steady relationships. Call me shallow, but I believe that you can have more fun when you have friends with benefits. I'm 17 and not looking for my life partner so I don't see it as a negative that I don't keep a steady girlfriend. It allows me the opportunity to hang with girls, risk free, and do whatever I want on cruises, which seeing how many I go on, would present a problem with a steady relationship. I will say, however, that if I were to ever meet mrs. right or get that vibe then i'd go for it and wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend. Until that occurs, though, i'm single and lovin it.

17andacruiseaddict June 29th, 2007 01:15 AM

ive cheated on boyfriends when i went on a cruise cuz for that week, im single. besides "what happens on a cruise, stays on a cruise" until u get back and share ur stories with ur friends and people on cruisemates.com lol. but the boyfriend shall never know.

none of my ex-boyfriends had ever been on a cruise, so they had no clue what happens on them. most thought a cruise was for old people and newlyweds. ha!

Djcarolina June 29th, 2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 17andacruiseaddict
but the boyfriend shall never know.

Unfortunately, with myspace and all of these other lovely communication devices, boyfriends and girlfriends usually do find out even if by accident. I think its better to be straight up with them about whats going on or just don't cheat on them. It'll come back and bite u in the a55 one day.

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk June 29th, 2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djcarolina
Quote:

Originally Posted by 17andacruiseaddict
but the boyfriend shall never know.

Unfortunately, with myspace and all of these other lovely communication devices, boyfriends and girlfriends usually do find out even if by accident. I think its better to be straight up with them about whats going on or just don't cheat on them. It'll come back and bite u in the a55 one day.

lol thats a good point you make

lsclaf26 June 29th, 2007 01:32 PM

i usually stay single.
unless i really like my boyfriend alott.

pokedasmot June 29th, 2007 02:26 PM

it dont matter what evrybody else thinks or says.. if u wanna hook up on the ship go for it nobodies got to know

harmon25 June 29th, 2007 04:22 PM

I used to be iffy about it, but now I think who cares? Your on a cruise, on vacation, out of the country, with people you will most likely never see again. Have fun and hook up.

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk June 29th, 2007 06:52 PM

what happens on a cruise...

Djcarolina June 29th, 2007 08:39 PM

never stays on a cruise.

I'm all for hooking up with people, and do it frequently on every cruise, but to even fathom the idea that you could conceal that if you have a myspace, facebook, livejournal, is rediculous. Bottom line, if your single, go on your vacation and hookup, thats what I do. If you are involved in a relationship, you better make sure you don't have that person on your myspace and dont discuss your ship "fun" at home, unless your girl/boyfriend is cool with it. Trust me, I speak from experience.

lsclaf26 June 29th, 2007 08:56 PM

yup ryan is defintley right. it def doesn't always stay on the cruise.

J-dizzle June 29th, 2007 09:30 PM

Hmm.
1 cruise, I was too young to care.
2 cruise, we traveled down there with a big group of people.One of the guys were cute and we hung out.
3 cruise, I had a boyfriend of about 2 weeks, went with a guy that I've known and we hung out alottttt and hooked up with other people. But they all knew I had a bf(even knew his name by the end of the cruise. haha) but I didn't to much care and they sure didn't. I had MADDD fun on that one.
4 cruise, the same bf came with me(the two week bf became over a year bf. lol) No we didn't hook up with anyone else... wanted to, but didn't. lol.
I almost had to fight someone for looking at him the wrong way and he almost fought the whole ship too. But that's my ex now and it doesn't matter. haha

jersey_girl_at_heart June 29th, 2007 09:35 PM

Well luckily, whenever I go on a cruise I'm single. But if I did have a boyfriend on a cruise, I would stay faithful, because I don't believe in cheating on a person even if the two people haven't gone out that long. And so yeah..being single is better so you don't have to worry about someone at home!

17andacruiseaddict June 30th, 2007 12:49 AM

i dont use myspace. and if my boyfriend had a facebook, why would i put pics of me and some guy making out so my bf would find out? anyway when i went before, everybody knew i had a boyfriend, but it was all "water under the ship". like stated before, ill never see these people again so miht as well take the chance. :D

but i dont cheat while im home, cuz then he would more likely have a chance of finding out lol

littletana June 30th, 2007 03:14 PM

Last time everyone on the cruise knew I had a boyfriend. and it came in handy when guys want to get on you, that you really dont want on you. Ya know?!
But then when I started liking a guy I got into "what happens on a cruise, stays on a cruise." which was nice.

My boyfriend from that time had never been on a cruise, but he knew I hungout with a ton of guys, but he just never asked if I did anything with them. He probably thought I did, but didnt wanna know the truth.

But I would never cheat on my boyfriend at home. I totally agree, your out of the country, your on vacation, your having fun, and your probably never gunna see these people again.

This year I might be in trouble. cuz if I go out with this kid ive been talking to...well he's been on a cruise, and he has done stuff on them, and he just knows the whole drill...soo yeah.

girl_next_door June 30th, 2007 03:20 PM

i've only had a boyfriend once on a cruise but it was a dumb freshman relationship that doesnt count. i danced and laid wiht a guy and like held hands and stuff. he always tried to kiss me but i stopped at that. i wouldnt kiss him. but everything else didnt bother me.

Djcarolina June 30th, 2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_next_door
i've only had a boyfriend once on a cruise but it was a dumb freshman relationship that doesnt count. i danced and laid wiht a guy and like held hands and stuff. he always tried to kiss me but i stopped at that. i wouldnt kiss him. but everything else didnt bother me.

Heartbreaker

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk July 1st, 2007 03:44 PM

those of you who say what happens on a cruise stays on a cruise dont you feel a bit guilty if you cheat?

ehyouitspaige July 2nd, 2007 11:23 AM

im usually single so doesnt matter to me hahah!

Kristina99 July 2nd, 2007 12:34 PM

All of my cruises..i have been single. except for one. and everyone knew i had a bf. and well...what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!!

girl_next_door July 3rd, 2007 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djcarolina
Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_next_door

Heartbreaker

yea he always tried! but seriously i didnt even kiss my boyfriend yet, so i would have felt even worse if i would have kissed a cruise guy. i'm glad i didnt.. looking back he was disgusting.

Liltennischick09 July 3rd, 2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristina99
All of my cruises..i have been single. except for one. and everyone knew i had a bf. and well...what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!!

kris u and i both know for you that aint tru

lmao

Kristina99 July 9th, 2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltennischick09
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristina99

kris u and i both know for you that aint tru

lmao

well its stays on the cruise and on cruisemates haha. cuz my bf still hasnt found out so yeah.

girl_next_door July 10th, 2007 12:43 PM

OMG WOW!
poor guy.
let's hope he never finds out.

17andacruiseaddict July 11th, 2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk
those of you who say what happens on a cruise stays on a cruise dont you feel a bit guilty if you cheat?

not i said robyn