Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to girl_next_door
Default EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY CARNIVAL DESTINY CRUISE

DAY 1
we had to wake up at 3:45 to get ready and leave for our really early flight in the morning. so we decided to just stay up all night.. well i slept for a half hour. and this was NOT good idea. i should have just went to bed early. but yea we flew to newark and then went right to our next flight, and we boarded.. the plane left really late. it was an hour of waiting and as we were about to leave the person behind my dad fainted so that took up another hour of chaos and going back to the gate. so we left 2 hours late.. so we didn't get to the dock until 3!! it was POURING RAIN when we got there. i was pretty upset, but i got over it i guess. it was a really long line and kinda confusingish. so all in all embarkation wasn't very good, but oh well. i can deal with that. i was really surprised about how many spanish people there really were. i thought there was gonna be a decent amount, but it just seemed like EVERYONE! before getting on the ship we bought some cheap alcohol, nicknaming this cruise the "booze cruise" and got on the ship.. OMG IT SMELLED SOOO GOOOOOOD!! and i think i just get more and more excited every cruise i go on. we went to our rooms right away. felt huge to me, seeing as i was on the empress last summer and those are like boxes. our suitcases came right away, but we didn't have time to unpack because we were hungry and it was already like 4. so we went to the buffet. and the lines just took forever, but i did hear the first announcement beeps of the cruise up there. i got all excited!! we had a small bite to eat and it was good!! then went back to the cabin to get ready. it was open seating that started at 5:45, but we wanted to get there early so we showered and got ready fast then went to dinner. I had ziti, beef & barley soup, asparagus soup<3, and rack of lamb for dinner. me & my dad decided we were gonna have 2 soups everyday at dinner for the week. after dinner, we went back to the cabin to unpack.. noticing.. WOW THERE ARE CUTE GUYS RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL FROM US! we wanted to talk to them but we didnt know how. we wanted to slip a note under their door, but my sister said that was stupid. oh wellll. everytime we heard something we'd look out the peephole haha. ok so once we started to unpack we noticed, wow our clothes are soaked from the rain!! thank god my satin homecoming dress didnt get wet or else it would have STAINED! but everything else did so for the first two days of the cruise we had to hang everything up in the cabin for it to dry. after we were done unpacking me & candace just walked around the ship and it was just really weird. because on cruises, you usually do that before dinner, and then after dinner you go out and meet people. but on this cruise there really was no time to before dinner and after dinner people went out on the island because we didnt leave til 10. so it was really hard to meet people. they had nothing really planned for tonight either until like 11. so at 11 i ditched candace and she got pretty mad about that and i went up to club O2. wayy bigger than what it looks like in pictures. and soo cool. i loved it in there. there really wasnt anyone in there besides these two girls. i met them first, katie & kristine from newport beach, cali. katie was 16 and kristine was 13. by the way, they never checked how old you were in the club.. there were younger kids & older ones in there. a lot of 18-20 year olds came too cuz our club was hoppin' haha. but anyways. um then 3 other girls came in and we met tiffany, ashley, & dayna. tiff & ashley were sisters. tiff was 17 and ash was 15. and dayna was their family friend who's 16. they were from long island. then we met sam who's 16 but gonna be a senior from arizona. and the only guy, austin who actually lives only a half hour away from me and goes to my best friend's school! haha. they didnt know each other though, but he knows one of my other friends. but yea while we were in the club everyone was like spilt apart by like race. it was really weird. like all of us were white and all the other girls were black so we went over and tried to mingle with them and hang out with them for the rest of the night. we hung out in hallways and we went to go get pizza. but our groups just didn't clique. like we were really different. so like the whole cruise it was like our group of white kids. the black girls. and the spanish kids, who didnt talk to anyone who spoke english. we kept trying to mingle in the beginning of the cruise cuz they were all funny, but it just never worked.. but yea we went to bed at like 12:45, earlyyyy =[
i missed my last cruise a lott that night. 1. because we bonded so welll that first night last year 2. we were up til 5 3. it was all guys and i was the only girl

DAY 2- ST. THOMAS
i woke up to go have breakfast in the dining room with dad, mom & candace went scuba diving. the lines were so long in the buffet it was just easier eating down there every morning. i had waffles and corn beefed hash and it was really gooddd! dad & i left to go to coki point beach to meet up with candace & mom there once they were down with scuba diving. the water was really pretty, but a lot of stands on the beach though. the caribbean is so different from bermuda. and i missed it a lot. plus there were people smoking pot all over the beach. ickyyy. well anyone my mom & sister showed up and we swam for a little while longer than went to go talk to a guy about jet skiing. he said he'd have some ready in a half hour so we went to this smoothie stand and had smoothies. omggg sooo good! all fresh fruit and stuff. yummm! we went jet skiing right after and it was choppy, but i just couldnt slow down, i was a maniac driver. i went with my mom on it and we switched off driving. it was a lot of funnn though! dad & i went snorkeling on the beach afterward and my sisters mask was broken so it pretty much sucked.. and so did the wildlife, but then again the last time i went snorkeling was in hawaii. all in all, i dont think i'm a st. thomas fan. it was way too americanized for me. i mean they dont really bother you that much here when it comes to buying things, but when we were driving in the taxi the driver was like i'll talk to you and show you around the island. he pointed out where like the mcdonalds and wendys and home depot and kmart was. I'M ON VACATION IN A PLACE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TROPICAL.. WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEE THAT?! i didnt feel away from home, i felt like i was in like florida or something, not somewhere in the caribbean. we went back to the ship after and had a quick lunch at the buffet then went to go get ready for dinner. it was our first dinner at our regular seating at 6:15. we met our waitors and they were nice, but just not that much fun, unlike our other ones. For dinner i had cream of sun dried tomato soup (so goooood!!), peach soup (good, but too sweet), caesar salad, and the seafood platter. yumm! after dinner i went to the club and actually met more people. ryan whos 16 from california, colin whos 17 from georgia, melodie whos 16 from barbados!! who was actually leaving when we got there on wednesday. and a girl whos name was kamla, but we called her stargirl. we didnt like her much. once everyone from last night met up, we went to the show, which was kinda lame. there were dancers and a comedian. afterward we out around destiny's way which is like a hallway with tables & chairs and a bunch of lounges going off of it. we went to the club once the dancing started. we didnt really dance because everyone was totally showing up us white kids ahha. but yea all of us girls were so upset that there were no cute guys still even though it was so crowded in there. so afterward we left and tried looking for more but couldnt find any!! so instead we went to tiff ashley & dayna's cabin looking for apples to apples but couldnt find it so we just hung out around destiny's way again til like 3 just talking and hanging out.

DAY 3- DOMINICA
my family had breakfast in the dining room again and i had the same thing. we got off the ship afterward and we tried to find a kayaking tour, but the only one they had was offered with the ship.. so we did a private falls tour instead for less money. we went to the twin falls, hot pools, and sulfur pool, oh and the look out too to take pictures of the ship. it was all pretty cool i guess, i dont know i didnt really like dominica that much. i probably wouldnt go there again. we shopped alittle before we went back to the ship and they bother you like crazy here. another reason not to like it. we got back really early at like 1. so we ate lunch and laid out by the pool. i was laying out next to this cute guy and my mom came and sat next to me and nagged me to talk to him but i didn't want to cuz i didnt know if he spoke english or not. but when he went up to do the belly flop competition, he was from PR.. so yea. suckeddd =[. it was formal night tonight and i had minestrone, shrimp cocktail, mushrooms, and LOBSTER!! ohh so goooood! after dinner i could only find stargirl so we were just walking around i told her about how i needed a guy so bad on this cruise and she's like okay let's go walk around and find one. but her idea of cute is very different than mine. so she kept saying not cute ones. then one walked by and he's like "you ladies are looking good" so she's like OMG HIM! and i'm like noooo. ok maybe he can be a practice haha. so we found him, his name was dylan, and she kept acting like a 6th grader and like grabbing my hand and pulling me into him or making sit next to him. omg it was sooo annoyingg!! and on top of it, he was creepy weird, not cute, lame, boring, blah blah. so when we went to the club and met up with other people same came up to talk to him and stargirl kept being like "sammm come here *wink wink*" and she's like uhh i'm talking. and i'm like omg your so annoying and left to talk to other people. so after that we left to go HOT TUBBING! and were all sitting in the hot tub and he like had his arm behind me but like not on me cuz i was sitting up and then my parents came and sat in the hot tub next to us.. uhhh it was bad. but anyways. we left after that and went to the club, but we left early to go to the adult comedy show. it was pretty funny. but he put his arm around me by the end and it was just getting really annoying that he was just like coming on so strong and i like just met him like an hour ago!! cuz at first i was like well i'll give him a chance cuz i didnt like matt when i first met him.. but after that i'm like ok this needs to stop. afterward we finally played apples to apples and dylan LEFT! yayy cuz he was being stupid about the game and just wanted to get drunk, but he came back later with his friend and they were both drunk. so after we went back to his cabin and it was so lame and boring first off. and i didnt wanna sit by him so i went to the bed where dayna & ashley were so we were all squished on there but he came and squeezed next to me so one of them left and i'm like aww mann!! but the whole time he was like laying down with his shirt up? haha and he was like rubbing my back down and tickling me and stuff and everytime he tickled me i grabbed his hand so he'd stop but i think he thought i was trying to hold hands with him. haha but omg so gross like it just felt so wrong!! and i kept eyeing the girls like WE NEED TO GO! and he kept being like lay back and stuff and i was like no i'm ok (cuz i dont wanna lay back with you.) and hes like no i'll get you a pillow. NO THATS OKAY!! and then hes like am i crowding you? and i nodded. so we left right after that and all of us in the elevator were like ew sick what was with him?! but yea it was like 2:30 when we left.

DAY 4- BARBADOS
we had breakfast in the dining room. i had pancakes this time. then we went to the beach.. i dont remember the name, but it was nice. too many people bothered you though. sorta annoying. we did jet skis except i went with my dad and it was really fun because it was so calm!! and they gave us like no limitations so we just got to go anywhere. afterward, we went snorkeling and saw turtles and things that looked like sharks and puffer fish, but there were like snorkel tours out there like bothering the turtles and stuff and it was just really annoying so we left. oh at the beach we saw these 3 kids, 2 little boys and 1 little girl. we talked to them and they were from norway and they were the cutest kids i've ever seen in my entire life. omg i just wanted to steal them SOOO CUTEEEE! wow i still cant get over it. but yea we went back to the port and went to a bar. i had a yummy banana dacquiri. we shopped a little then went back to the boat. we ate lunch and i laid out with candace. it was a little cold out.. so we went on the slide cuz it was a shorter line, but the spanish kept cutting in line, it was so annoying. then we went from hot tub to hot tub trying to find a hot one, the ones in the back were the hottest. we went to dinner and we were a little late. whoops. I had french onion soup, black bean soup, seafood penne, and jerked pork loin. very gooood. there was a congo line at dinner. so much funnn!! i promised candace i would hang out with her tonight because she never met anyone and i didnt wanna hang out with dylan or stargirl haha. so yea we went and took tons of pictures and then we did each others nails. and we went to the internet cafe cuz she had homework to do, and found out my mom won 500 minutes at the cafe!! woo hoooo! we went to the newlywed show after with our parents. it was verryyyy funny. me & candace went to the deck party after. they had a mexican buffet so i had my fav guac, but it wasnt that good. too creamy, not enough spices i guess. afterward, i went to the club and met up with everyone. there wasnt a dance tonight because of the deck party and it was already pretty late when i found them, so the girls had curfew. they went to check in then snuck out and met us at destiny's way. we did the cha cha slide there. the guys were pretty funny to watch. we went back to the club with an ipod player and tried to have our own dance party but the spanish came with the same idea and outdid us so we left. dylan actually showed up but we did a good job avoiding him. so we hung out outside the club at deck 11 til around 2:30.

DAY 5- ST. LUCIA
i woke up really late around 10:30 so i was pretty pissed. i went and had breakfast and tried laying out. it started raining a little so i went in and ordered room service COOKIES!! but then we left for our excursion. it wasnt raining anymore. it was our pirates of the caribbean extravaganza aboard the ship they used for some of the black pearl scenes in all 3 movies. austin was on this excursion too. so it was funnn! we loaded the boat, sailed and listened to pirate music, and had run punch.. or just punch. we got to the island and there was a treasure hunt in this destroyed house for 6 little keys. one of the keys would open the treasure chest on the ship and get you something diamond! my dad found a key, but we lost. a little girl won. we went to the beach on the island before our pirate ship sailed away. i got to steer the ship on the way back and hear potc stories because all of the workers were extras. and they said they already were asked about doing a 4th and 5th one. so guys.. MORE PIRATES TO COME!! we went to dinner once we got back.. i had broccolii and cheese soup. chicken noodle soup and 2 entrees! ahhh! veal & filet mignon. i did finish both though! yummmmm!! we took tons of family pictures when we were done though. we went to family feud afterward as a family and it was really funny. girls were behind but totally caught up and won at the end. they said on the ship, for 2007 the guys have YET to winn! ahhhhh! i went to the club and we watched a little of zoolander until we met up with everyone. we went to the destiny's idol show and our favorite one. she sang dont stop believing and bohemian rhapsody. we went back to the club after and danced some more. we went to tiff dayna & ashley's room afterward and ordered tons of room service. those veggie platters.. soo good. and BLTs yummm!

DAY 6- ANTIGUA
i woke up late again at 10 and my family already left to go shopping so i ate by myself and laid out. i saw katie & kristine so i hung out with them for a little bit until i had to leave to go for the excursion. we took a bus ride to someones house where we took a boat ride to a small island. and went to the beach. we hiked to the top of it and took pictures it was so pretty. we snorkeled too, but it kind of sucked. oh wellll.. afterward we went kayaking. it was really funnn.. kinda tiring though. me & my mom raced my sister & my dad and we killed them haha. we got back late so we had to hurry up and get ready for our last formal night. i had lobster bisque, mushrooms, something else that i forgot about, and shrimp for an entree. sooo goood, again. and we celebrated candace's birthday. so after dinner candace and i finally decided to put a note under the people from across the hall's door. at 10 once everyone finished dinner. all of us 10 people from our group met up to take formal pictures. they were all sooo cuteee!! and ryan ripped his pants hahah. um we all changed and when i went back the guy across the hall talked to me and told me we had to hang out and stuff so i said like later or something then we went to the club. we all danced and we had our guys be our girls bodyguards cuz in the club all the guys were just dancing to get someee not to have fun and we're not like that. one guy came up to kristine and she turned around and said GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BACK! and everyone there did like this wall dancing thing that was disgusting so we always made fun of them and others had to hang onto the railing that had all the lights on it. like they needed to hold onto something? ew it was sick. so after we went to the buffet, but the line was soo long so we just got ice cream instead. we just hung out on deck 11 for the rest of the night trying to keep ourselves awake by like doing ridic things like ryan fell down the stairs multiple times. we tried to throw him down the stairs.. and yea other things. so much fun though. we all really bonded that night. and i took lots of videos. we went to bed at 4.

SATURDAY- DAY AT SEA
my family got up to get breakfast in the dining room at 10. me & candace laid out until i went to go meet up with my friends for lunch at 12. not all of us got there until 12:30 though.. i had apple soup which didnt taste like apples and it was grosss! and a chicken saesar salad cuz i wasnt that hungry since i just had breakfast. afterward we went to the pool and swam a little, went on the slide. the pools were kinda crowded so we went to the adult one and kinda fooled around a little and people gave us dirty looks but whatever. afterward we decided we wanted to go to the SPA! so us girls and guys spilt up and got naked in our little towels and went to the steam room and sauna. it was so nice and we got to have our girly timeee. we took showers after then went to go eat some more. then we had a cabin party until i had to get ready for dinner. our room service was late so i didnt get to have any =[ so dinner was cream of mushroom, crab cakes, AND FINALLY ESCARGOT!!, and some prime rib. very good last meal. me & candace went to the magic show afterward which was good and funny and made me cry a little. haha. long story. i went back and packed =[ it was SOO sad. afterward i met up with ryan austin and sam and we went shopping in the stores a little. then we went to the club but we werent feeling it. we mostly spent the time goofing off. making fun of the people who were getting into it. and yea. making fun of creepy dylan mostly ahhahaha. we took so many pictures haha. so we went to go get shirley's to make us feel better. and we went back. we danced a little more. and the guy across the hall asked me to dance but turned him down. but i just told him later that i just didnt wanna dance with anyone and thats the way our group was and he understood. uhh our group tried to make a pyramid.. but we couldnt do it =[ so when it came to my camera, we just took a video. the last few songs of the dance were slow and it was stupid so we were just like WOW DO THEY WANT THIS TO BE AN ORGY PARTY?! um yea so we had shirleys after it was all over.. then went to our rooms to get pillows for a major PILLOW FIGHT!!! and then wandered around a little when the girls got yelled at to go to bed. so i spent the rest of the night with the guys across the hall and my sister. they were really fun so my sister was mad when she didnt listen to me to put the note under the door!! we watched the sunrise and then i left to go pick up our pictures at 7:30am with all of my friends. we all said our goodbyes. and it was really sad. we hung out with the guys until we all left and customs took forever so we didnt get off the boat until 1:30!!!!

i finished putting all the pictures on facebook.
i have to put my videos somewhere too. i might make a youtube or just a onetruemedia thing. so yeaaaa! i'm doneeeee =]
and i miss it.
we're already planning a get together. austin and i might fly to NY together to hang out with tiff ash & dayna. ahhh i hope it works out.
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2007, 05:14 PM
Admiral

yea i kept a list of everything i did. so i'd remember it all. not much of a review but definitely shows what i did.

i loved all the friends i made so much. we were all really similar which i really liked. when i told my friend that it was mostly all girls she thought there would be so much drama but there wasnt at all. we all got along really well.. except none of us liked colin really. and on the last night we just didnt care and didnt talk to him but oh well. we all still had fun! it was great too because NONE of us drink or want to or like it. and that's really hard to find on a cruise as you get older. we were all really worried we'd get involved in a crowd like that.. and it all worked out =]
Old August 1st, 2007, 08:39 PM
First Mate

omg you wrote soo much haha

http://community.webshots.com/user/picklexjuice
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:38 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to SuperGreg

WOW!

I cannot believe you wrote all that, and that I actually read it all!!!

Any hook-ups? How was the actual ship though??

Future Cruises!
NONE!!

Past Cruises!
Royal Caribbean- Vision of the Seas- Dec. 31, 2006 - January 7, 2007
Carnival Pride- Dec. 18-25, 2005
Celebrity Summit- Summer 2004
Carnival Ecstasy
Carnival Elation

And Many more that can't remember off the top of my head!
Cruise Lines I Have Been On
Carnival (many times)
Royal Caribbean (many times)
Celebrity

University of Arizona '12!
Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:02 AM
Admiral

noo i mean i'm pretty sure none of them do.
colin said he smokes. but uhh i could care less about him.
and dayna said she has before like with her parents so it doesnt bug her.
but the rest of us would just like vent about how much we hate drinking.
like i was with half of the group for part of the night and one of the girls asked and all of us said no.
and then i was with all the others later that night and they said they didnt like it either and i told them that the other people didnt drink either and we were all really happy =]

i know i wrote so much and it really wasn't EVERYTHING haha.
noo no hookups really went down. i didnt like anyone actually. sucked. umm ryan wanted to hook up with dayna, but nothing happened. i dont know if he liked her or if he just wanted to hook up with her? whatever. we thought it was funny. i heard multiple times from everyone that austin liked me. and colin liked tiffany but she had a boyfriend. so that was about it. nothing happened between our group at all.

as for the ship. very different than it looks in pictures. smaller than i imagined. there's not a lot of rooms, but there's a lot of big rooms. so it doesnt seem that big. plus i barely went in half the areas on the ship and those places were usually in the back so it was like the back was never there haha. layout is confusing.. yeaaa. it's a nice ship though. i did like it, not one of my favorites. club o2 was awesomeee. looks so much bigger than in pictures. it was a lot of fun.. and our director DEFINITELY could care less about grinding. heck, me & my friends called it an orgy in there. i mean we all grind and stuff.. but we just couldnt do it in there because all the guys were dancing to get some, not to have fun which grossed us out. our cruise director was the most amazing one i've had!! he was a million times funnier than both the comedians. i even went to the debarkation talk to listen to him tell jokes. SO FUNNY! omg i just LOVEDDDDDD him. i cant even explainnnnn! wow he was just amazing.

i was a little nervous about carnival since everyone makes it out to be the "cheap, crappy" one and even though i've been on it before i still was nervous, but compared to rccl which i went on before this.. they had better service. everyone was more friendly. they had better activities throughout the ship. i never go to shows or the activities or anything but i actually did this cruise because they were GOOD! like forget the ports, and forget the people.. the cruise itself was AMAZING!
Old August 2nd, 2007, 05:28 AM
Beginner

i guess you had a great time on that cruise it must be really great cause i wouldn't write something that long if my journey was bad and you made a lot of friends there!it's really good!thanks for writing all about your journey,i had a great time while i was reading it
Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to jersey_girl_at_heart Send a message via Skype™ to jersey_girl_at_heart

bri you wrote sooo much!!!

But sounds like you had fun!

Upcoming Cruises;
none at the moment =[

Past Cruises;
-Ocean Coral & Turquesa Resort; August 2009
-Mariner of the Seas; August 2008
-Explorer of the Seas; July 2007
-Crown Princess; July 2006
-Voyager of the Seas - July 2005
-Disney Wonder - November 2001
-Big Red Boat..not sure when

Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to jucii 2swT Send a message via MSN to jucii 2swT

lol omg bri i actually read all that AND your reply. normally i just skim through these thingss.
anyway lovve your pics!
Royal Caribbean (3)
Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Admiral

awww Bri you just made me want to go on a cruise even more!!!!! ahh stupid PCD.

haha i added colin as a friend on facebook. i like his glasses and hair.

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
10/30/08 X Constellation Caribbean
Costa Fortuna 3/08 Eastern Caribbean
Costa Magica 2/07 Western Caribbean
HAL Noordam 11/06 Eastern Caribbean
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda
HAL Zuiderdam 5/05 Western Caribbean
HAL Maasdam 6/04 Canada/New England
CCL Triumph 12/03 Western Caribbean
CCL Victory 11/02 Eastern Caribbean

Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Admiral

haha thanks guys =]

and yea kris.. uhh yikes colin..
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
Admiral

haha WOAH i loved reading this.
i miss my cruise!!!
=[
sounds like u had a GREAT time though!

Past Cruises:
7/30/01- Carnival Ecstasy(Catalina & Ensenada)
4/5/03-Carnival Sensation(Grand Cay/Cozumel)
4/4/05-Carnival Fascination(Keys & Cozumel)
3/31/07-Carnival Liberty(Eastern Caribbean)
4/5/08-Liberty of the Seas
4/4/09-Independence of the seas
4/3/10- Carnival Dream
4/2/11-Oasis of the Seas(Western Caribbean)
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:45 PM
Admiral

hahha whats wrong with colin??

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda

Old August 3rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
Admiral

well none of us liked him except tiffany really.
all he talked about was music. it was annoying.
he was so blahhhh all the time.
he never wanted to do anything all of us wanted to do.
so he would just sit around while we all had fun.
he was one of those people that had to be different just for the sake of BEING DIFFERENT!
if you said something that someone has like HEARD OF he'd call it like a sell out.
anddddddddd he argued with ME about the oscars. and that just pushed me over the edge because like movies is like my thing.
so yea as you can tellllll he was not my favoritee.
and on the last night none of us said bye to him or talked to him cuz we just had enough.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:58 PM
Admiral

anyways guyssss..
i made a group for my friends on the cruise
so if you go to my facebook theres a group called like destiny best friends or something.
and there i posted all of my videos
theyre all pretty dark which sucks.
you can see it better if your in the dark haha.
but yeaa. theyre just of us being goofs.
dont join the group or anything.. just watch =]
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Admiral

hahaha this is the longest review ever

Already sailed:
enchantment of the seas 4/8/04
coral princess 8/6/05
jewel of the seas 12/17/05
explorer of the seas 6/25/06
jewel of the seas 12/30/06
explorer of the seas 6/22/07
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Ainsley

whats funny though is that you went back and found it and read it. haha. you must be extremely bored there. haha.
Carnival Conquest-02.22.04
Carnival Conquest-02.06.05
Carnival Legend-3.25.06
Royal Caribbean Sovereign OTS-4.16.07
Carnival Fantasy 4.28.08
Carnival Fantasy 10.27.08
Norwegian Pearl 3.13.11
Carnival Elation 11.14.11

Future Cruises
Carnival Ecstasy 5.21.12
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Admiral

uhhhh no i didnt go back, find it, and read it. someone else brought about an old topic... and then i randomly clicked on someones username that commented on this. i read it back when she posted it but felt like saying now how long it is.

Already sailed:
enchantment of the seas 4/8/04
coral princess 8/6/05
jewel of the seas 12/17/05
explorer of the seas 6/25/06
jewel of the seas 12/30/06
explorer of the seas 6/22/07
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to pead

on word WOW
liberty of the seas-2007
enchantment of the seas-2008
celebrity century-2008
ncl sky -september 5 2008
carnival freedom-april 11 2009

Free Cruise Clocks
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Admiral

yesss this is mad long.

too bad Bri isnt around anymore she should post this on the review topic!!

Booked Cruises
NCL Dawn 6/21/06 Bermuda

Past Cruises
X Zenith 6/06 Bermuda