CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   A real cruise hook up... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/346949-real-cruise-hook-up.html)

HotSauce44 February 18th, 2008 10:43 PM

A real cruise hook up...

I was just asking... How many of you have actually hooked up(made out) with a random guy/girl that you had just met while on the cruise??

Ainsley February 18th, 2008 10:45 PM

i havent ever hooked up because this last cruise would be the only one where i felt i was old enough. cause i didnt want it to go any further. due to being young while on these cruises. this last cruise i was 16 but i had a bf so that was another reason. so 0 from me. its just a matter of what your looking for on a cruise.

Enchantment 04 February 18th, 2008 10:59 PM

yepppp i have a few times... nothing too serious though. some of the other guys go on cruises with only one mission (cough ryan cough) and that mission is to get with a girl.

Djcarolina February 18th, 2008 11:09 PM

For your information smartass, thats not my mission nor something that i plan when going on vacation. Yes it happens but theres much more to it than that. Watch what you say when you talk about someone you don't even know, it shows ignorance on your part.

HotSauce44 February 18th, 2008 11:17 PM

thanks for replying. I was just curious cause I haven't been on a cruise before and I am going late this summer. You guys should calm it down.

FunshipFreddy27 February 18th, 2008 11:19 PM

hell ya this is gettin a little tense im sure what she said was meant to be sarcastic and joking i dont know im just assuming would i be ignorant if i assumed that?

Kristina99 February 18th, 2008 11:21 PM

yeahh i have too =]
on a couple different cruises.
cant wait for my next one!
im gonna set some goals..like Ryan =D
jk love you!!!!

JustinK February 18th, 2008 11:24 PM

ive hu with a few lol

Djcarolina February 18th, 2008 11:30 PM

I'm sure its sarcastic, but it really pisses me off when people talk about random hookups like that, because in honesty its disrespectful to whomever you hooked up with. I don't care if it is a random cruise hookup, u should still treat (in my case) girls with respect and not just refer to them as "a hookup".

FunshipFreddy27 February 18th, 2008 11:33 PM

ya i know how you feel man id give anything to be with my cruise hook up for just one more night

Kristina99 February 18th, 2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunshipFreddy27
ya i know how you feel man id give anything to be with my cruise hook up for just one more night

Yeah i feel the same way..well for one of my people. I talk to him all the time online though so its ok. If he didnt live in France it would be easy to see him..but whatevvv.

Djcarolina February 18th, 2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristina99
Quote:

Originally Posted by FunshipFreddy27

Yeah i feel the same way..well for one of my people. I talk to him all the time online though so its ok. If he didnt live in France it would be easy to see him..but whatevvv.

*cough*

Kristina99 February 18th, 2008 11:38 PM

Ryan jeez you gotta cut down to a pack a day!!!

Djcarolina February 18th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristina99
Ryan jeez you gotta cut down to a pack a day!!!

lol its hard, plus the hardcore alcohol problem mixed with being mentally unstable when i;m not on the ocean...

Hello All, My Name is Ryan and I'm a Cruzaholic

Everyone at the CA meeting: Hi Ryan!

Kristina99 February 18th, 2008 11:42 PM

hahaha.

dont worry buddy ive got your back!!!
and the same issues as you.
so lets work through them together ok?

Djcarolina February 18th, 2008 11:49 PM

Yeh and lol, people thought crack and weed were expensive addictions...

Kristina99 February 18th, 2008 11:54 PM

lmao omgggg!!!

oh and back on topic.....
its not like ive just walked up to a random guy and was like "lets dome!". no. we get to know each other first and then like each other =]
cuz its cute like that.

Djcarolina February 19th, 2008 12:01 AM

Dang it, ok i have to tell this one but my disclaimer is that I have the utmost respect for this girl:

I was on the Carnival Glory 2 years ago, in the teen club and i walked in and it was in full swing and i was being..confident, and walked up to this random girl i'd never met before and started grinding with her, facing her. Well midway through the song (the infamous get low) we ended up making out and would continue to do so for another 5-6 songs until they busted it up with the cha cha slide and i guess she left. I never said a word to her, never got her name, and never saw her again. But gahh she was hot!

Kristina99 February 19th, 2008 12:09 AM

hahahaha. niceee!!!!

thats kinda how my French boy hookup was...but we got to know each other before hand.
but we were all dancing in the club and me being me..i walked up to him and started grinding and the next thing i know were making out hard core. which takes talent to do and grind at the same time. but then of course my mother sees this (its in the adult club) and drags me away. yeah. thanks.

Djcarolina February 19th, 2008 12:16 AM

I'm so lucky we had an awesome club o2 director cuz otherwise that wouldn't have flown with just any director. It sucked tho cuz for the next 2 days i tried to find her but no luck :( it was like something outta a hillary duff movie (lol)

Kristina99 February 19th, 2008 12:18 AM

i hate you for just referring to a Hilary Duff movie.

pathetic.

Djcarolina February 19th, 2008 12:21 AM

Lol, its a love hate relationship...i'll be ok!

Kristina99 February 19th, 2008 12:22 AM

love hate relationship for who??
me and you?
ok.
i hate you for referring to Hilary Duff and for going on so many cruises...and you love me why??

=D

jersey_girl_at_heart February 19th, 2008 10:54 AM

Yeah.
Except it was really random since I had known them for a few days.

Hilary Duff? haha I used to love her music. Except not anymore..

pead February 19th, 2008 06:34 PM

mine took about a hour on the last day easiest hook up ever btw it was 2 days ago lol

JustinK February 19th, 2008 06:53 PM

Ryan Im a bit worried ur watching Hillary Movies I mean watever floats ur boat but ehhh Idk bro Hillary Duff haah just jockin on ya haha and true stuff about get low

Djcarolina February 19th, 2008 07:46 PM

Lol I should have seen this coming....

pead February 19th, 2008 08:11 PM

lmfao

Zach17 February 19th, 2008 09:10 PM

I LIKE CUBAN GIRLS :D

MissLarisa February 19th, 2008 09:45 PM

Yeah. Once.

But I've only been on one cruise.

I don't like referring to it as a 'hookup' either though. It makes it sounds so insignificant and trashy. :/

I had somewhat of an on-cruise relationship with this guy, we spent all 5 days today, it was amazing. :]

Plus, we didn't leave it entirely on the ship. We really cared for each other so we talk daily and he might visit this summer.
<3

Ryan, you seem like a really funny guy. :D