Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Passenger

Default Mariner of the seas Feb. 17th-24th Reveiw

This was my first cruise and there are no words to explain it. I met great kids had mad fun and learned alot about crusing. HOWEVER, i noticed that within the first 2 days CLICKS were forming among the teens making it extremely awkward and rather beat at times. Some kids didn't like others cuz of really dumb reasone wheather it was someone was better looking, or someong was better at sports. blah blah. Ther activities were fun for hte most part but sometimes never happened. Not as organized as i thought it would be. Food was amazingm gained 13 pounds well not really. Entertainment was SICCK the ice show was crazy !. All in all the cruise was something i will never forget.

My only question is why CLICKS need to be formed ? is it necessary cuz on this cruise it mad situations so awkward. any thoughts ?

PS> i cannot spell so chill lol
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Djcarolina

Who were the teen directors?

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Fantasy
Sensation
Fascination
Carnival Glory
Carnival Valor
Carnival Conquest
Cunard Queen Mary 2
Disney Magic/Wonder
Cruise Total as of July 2014: 118 Cruises
Old February 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Passenger

Whats good? I was on the Mariner too THAT **** WAS HOT AS ****!!
Best cruise by far Ive been on and makes Carnivals ships seem like Chem Class haha.. SHOUT TO THE SICKEST BARTENDED IVE EVER MET (KEV!!!!) He hit me up with sooo many drink on the house at Dragons Lair and was always keepin us laughin haha n Graham the Director was haaaalerious

But I did notice A COUPLE clicks of teens that got formed.. one cornball kid liked to think he was hot **** n pick on little kids on the court.. He said suttin to my little brother one time n i almost threw his ass off the ship cuz looking at him u could tell he was nobody.. him n his fat ass Chris Farley look-alike friend that liked to pick kids up n drop em.. they both were losers tryin to act cool on a cruise where no one knew them...

But just cuz yer good at sports doesnt make u ****.. Actually hardly ANYONE was good a basketball.. I owned everyone in the HOT SHOT Competition.. I was the one who hit the Half-Court Shot haha.. My mother was also the Captain on QUEST that did a split n fucked her leg up but WE WON!!!

But in thefuture dont pay attention to clicks.. all it usually is is the group of kids who became friends first n tried to act like they're the **** so they can attract the girls.. if u go up to em n try n be cool with em n they're assholes then say **** em n find yer own group of friends u got more in common with n dont pay them any attnetion.. if they anoy u then slap the $hit outta him n i bet he acts better.. or just embarass him n cuss him out bout how he's prolly got no friends n get his ass beat back in school lol

BUW WTF WHERE IS THE BRUNETTE GIRL THAT KEPT LOOKIN AT ME THE LAST COUPLE DAYS!!

I SAT NEXT TO U IN GTHE LAST PRODUCTION SHOW N U KEPT SMILING AT ME EVER SINCE BUT WE NEVER TALKED!! GET AT ME!!!!!

I tried to get yer number in the parking lot when u were leavin n lookin at me but couldnt find u once i got the car packed!
Old February 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Admiral

Lol well good luck with hooking up with a girl after the cruise!

I can't believe Graham Seymour was ur cruise director. He's the freakin funniest CD i've ever had. I have his comedy DVD from the ships and the Morning Shows, and i'll try to upload some to post here.

Cliques are always an issue but it doesn't mean the people are dicks or assholes or whatever. If theyre acting like asses towards others then thats one thing, but many times its just a group of people who share common interests.

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Fantasy
Sensation
Fascination
Carnival Glory
Carnival Valor
Carnival Conquest
Cunard Queen Mary 2
Disney Magic/Wonder
Old February 26th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Passenger

Yeah Graham was haleerious!! I saw his DVD with himin the Shower as the cover on the ship at the Liquor Store but didnt buy it.. He is the best Director ive ever had n prolly wil ever have!

But yeah clicks form.. I had my own lil click of friends that we'd drink n go to Dragons Lair n **** with but we wouldnt hate on any-1.. even if we didnt like em we'd talk to em for a sec if they came up.. But I did see some younger teens who thought it was funny to pick on kids younger than them so i know what he means there.. I hadta threaten one of em one we were at Divi Little Bay n I had the whole line for the taxi givin me dirty looks so i didnt do anything..

but yeah 90% its just the kids who get long together.. its almost like high school on a cruise for some of the younger groups.. u just gotta get in where u fit in n have fun.. dont pay attention to the wanna-be bully types that think pickin on kids half their size makes em cool cuz theres ALOT ore just there to have fun!
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Admiral

I have Graham's DVD, and i'll try to get it uploaded and put it on here because he is friggin hilarious. Thats one of the few things that makes me happy to be going on the Mariner for SB.

The way I see it, there are two things that form on cruises. Groups and Cliques. Groups, are what I like to be a part of, they allow people to come and go and are typically just friendly people. Cliques have a tendency to...B*tch! In reality, however, that is to be expected among groups of high schoolers. I can see a significant difference between when I was 15 and now...Its all good tho, they'll even out.

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Fantasy
Sensation
Fascination
Carnival Glory
Carnival Valor
Carnival Conquest
Cunard Queen Mary 2
Disney Magic/Wonder
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Passenger

Yeah thatd be sick if u could upload the Graham CD or DVD.. he's definately got some funny ass jokes!

But as for the clicks n group I feel you.. they're gonna form but groups are good.. I had a crazy ass time with the few guys I met all week long at Dragons Lair n we're all gettin together for one's party in April up in VT but the younger clicks that try to to act hard can be annoying but u just ignore em.. wait til whatever girls they r talkin to arent around them n then appraoch em.. guarantee if u point out how lame they are they'll agree.. there was a few guys at the club who thought they were pimps but the gilrs would have some great stories the next night haha

still cant believe that brunette never said ne-thing n doesn't use cruise-mates haha